Chapter 58: Unlikely reunion

Chapter 56: unlikely reunion

Time passes and the next thing i know, Tim and I are Juniors in high school. Tim was so smart(not meaning he still isn't). He always passed at the top of our class. He was great on the battlefield as well. However, his smart strategies did help, i'd say i was just a little bit more spontaneous. He got scared and said that i act a lot more merciless but we both knew what path i'd decided for myself. 

A few weeks into the school year, a sophmore boy shyly approuched our lunch table. Tim glanced up from his crappy ravioli, and nudged my elbow. I quickly sprung up. The boy was fair skinned, had thick rimmed glasses amd short hair that hid his ears. 

Tina was the first to actually leap over the table, the way she's always done, smiling widely. "AWWWWW, you're so cute!" His cheeks turned bright red and he looked down again. 

"A-A-Alexandra?" He studdered. 

Tim grabbed my hand from under the table. This kid seemed oddly samiliar. 

"Alex, it-it's me. I guess i look pretty different now that i've been living with Aunt Josephine," The boy smiled cheekily. It seemed adorable however extremely mischevious at the same time. Thats it. 

"Martin!" I yelled. Tim and Tina looked at each other.

I couldn't help but jump over the table and hug him tightly. "I was wondering when you'd come around."

We allowed him to sit at our table and I personally introduced him to everyone. Rodney, Tina, the others, and Tim. It was the least i could do, he was practically my brother.

Tim and Martin were both extremely reluctant to speak to on another but as time went on they developed a mutual respect.

After that, things were alright, to my standards anyway. There was always something to fight, that didn't change and it never will. What did change is the people we did fight and the reasons. Some were a lot more personally than others, but being able to fight for what you feel is right, reguardless of emotions, is what makes you a hero. 

 Author's note: OH MMMYYYYY GOOOOODDDDDD!!! 

Guys.... guys.... it's done.... whatttttt the heckkkkkyyyy? 

No but seriously this is probably my most favorite story i've ever written and im so happy that so many of you guys liked it!!! It's been such a trip and to those of you that actually have been reading it since LAST YEAR! i definitly am surprised that you guys are still here.... honestly... <3 I love you all and you are all so nice and supportive of my writing that i send each of you air hugs <3 <3 <3 <3 <3