89

Lila Hamilton
-next morning

I wake up to the sound of giggling, Shawn singing quietly and shuffling beside me.

My body turns. Blindly, I cuddle closer to Shawn's side, hooking my leg over his hips. "Morning" I kiss his arm tiredly, squishing my cheek against his warm skin.

"Look, mamas awake" Shawn exclaims. I let my eyes open and I melt at the sight of Haven, just in his pyjama pants, crawling over Shawn's bare chest.

"Morning beautiful" Shawn quickly kisses my head then turns back to Haven. "How long have you been awake?" I ask softly, still feeling tired.

I keep my eyes on Shawn's impeccable side profile, his jaw perfectly shaped, hair flopping over his forehead and blushed cheeks. Then there's his veiny, strong neck, broad shoulders and defined muscles. I am one lucky girl.

"About fifteen minutes" he replies, lifting Haven in his arms up in the air. He kicks his legs then Shawn brings him back down, blowing raspberry on his soft tummy making him erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Awe I love him" I bring a hand up to haven and his small fingers wrap around my thumb. "You wanna go to mummy?" Shawn coos, handing him over. I lay on my back and put haven on my chest. He immediately falls flat on his front, cuddling up to my body.

Shawn turns to face me, his fingers moving my stray hair out of my face.

I lived for mornings like this.

"What were you singing?" I ask, rubbing Haven's back.

"Just a song"

I face him, seeing a smirk on his puffy lips. I lean in, unable to resist kissing him slowly. His hand nestles into my hair, the other on my jaw.

I slowly pull back and he's grinning. "Reminds me of our first kiss in my bed, remember?" He asks gleefully.

"I remember. You made ribs the night before" I chuckle. "And then that night we danced in the rain-"

"To Bruno Mars" he cuts me off. I hum meeting his lips for a quick kiss.

Then he's getting up. "No, come back to bed" I pout, watching as he ties the strings of his sweats. Then he's stretching his arms, his back muscles making me swoon.

"I'm putting it on" he grabs his phone and next thing you know Bruno Mars is playing. Shawn twirls around to me, I sit up with Haven in my lap, making him face Shawn.

"Look at daddy dance" I giggle, shawn continues dancing around making me laugh so hard that my stomach was hurting. "Remember, when you made me dance for you" he flops down beside me.

"I remember, you made me go into labour" I chuckle. "Then we had this little one" Shawn pokes Havens cheek. "And maybe we can have another?" His hazel eyes looks up at me.

Of course I wanted more children with him but not now. "We'll try but not yet. You gotta do your music and go on tour and I have to get back to the studio. We have time"

He nods gently, "how about we wait until he's two? It'll be a good age gap and we can get a ton of stuff done, I'll make more music and you'll be a successfully running your dance studio" He says.

"Sounds perfect" I lean down to give Shawn a kiss but Haven wafts his arm to my face. I chuckle lifting him in my arms so I could smother him in kisses, he tries to kiss me back but instead he was just opening his mouth, drooling and biting my cheek.

"Stop stealing all the kisses" Shawn tells Haven off playfully but my baby just giggles and continues giving me sloppy kisses. "He's stealing all your kisses" Shawn pouts.