79

Lila Hamilton
- two days later

Instagram
@celebnews

Liked by 292,700Celebnews: Shawn Mendes' fiancé and mother to his child had no problem stepping out for a night out with best friend @carmenkensington without her son in sight and due to Shawn being in LA

Liked by 292,700
Celebnews: Shawn Mendes' fiancé and mother to his child had no problem stepping out for a night out with best friend @carmenkensington without her son in sight and due to Shawn being in LA. This is the first time we've seen her since the birth of her son and she dressed to impress.
However, fans report she had been 'sobbing hysterically' in her car in her friends arms. Could there be trouble in paradise? Fans speculate that the power couple could be splitting up! Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Comments:
User1: shows what kinda mother she is

User2: no wonder Shawn left for LA. She makes him miserable

User3: YES QUEEN! SHOW SHAWN WHAT HES MISSING 👏

user4: who's looking after the baby?
-Carmenkensington: the ghosts in her condo
-user5: you mean Shawn's condo...

User6: yikes Shawn be partying in LA

User7: she's probs pregnant again

@celebnews

Liked by 678,910Celebnews: Singer songwriter, Shawn Mendes enjoys night out in downtown LA with a few friends

Liked by 678,910
Celebnews: Singer songwriter, Shawn Mendes enjoys night out in downtown LA with a few friends. The Canadian looked happier than ever and was seen drinking and singing all night. He later went on to go to a club and seemed to be enjoying life as a single man.
We hope Shawn always remains this happy!

Comments;
User1: the difference between this article and the one about Lila... DISGUSTING

user2: EXCUSE ME? SINGLE?
-user3: about time

User4: aww he looks so cute
User5: yeah now that he's away from her

User6: since when did they break up?
-user7: a while I'm guessing. He's better off with someone else
-user8: agreed. Shawn deserves someone prettier
-

Carmen quickly takes my phone from me. "Hey!" I take it back.

"Lila, stop looking. It's not good for you" she sighs. "This is the only way I can see what Shawn's doing. He hasn't texted me or called since he landed, I just wanna know he's okay"

"Has he asked if you're okay?" She asks me. "No but-"

"There are no buts, he's acting like a dick!" She exclaims. "You're suffering with all this hate, you're looking after your baby on your own whilst he's out there doing what? Fuck all! Give me your phone" she takes my phone again.

"What're you doing?" I ask leaning on her arm. I look down at the screen to see she was FaceTiming Shawn.

"Carmen!" I quickly take my phone back but he answers before I could end it.

"Hi Lila" his deliciously raspy voice makes my heart melt. I freeze gazing at him with heart shaped eyes. God, I missed him so much. He looked so cuddly and warm; his head stuffed into a white pillow, curly overgrown hair and puffy lips.

"I miss you" I blurt out. "I miss you so much and I'm so sorry for anything I've done and I promise I'll find someone else to work with, I'll tell Alex to leave and it'll all be okay. Just come home please, I'm really struggling with all of this, everyone is calling me the bad guy and I don't know what I've done. Please, I love-"

"Shawn?" A females voice from the background cuts me off from my tangent. My heart drops.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Whoever it is asks him. Shawn turns away briefly to answer then turns back to me.

I end the call, turning it off and putting my phone to the side.

"She could've been anyone, Lila" Carmen tried to excuse. "Exactly. Some random girl in his hotel room-"

A loud cry cuts me off. I get up, my fingers fiddling with my engagement ring as I approach Havens room.

"Hi Havey baby" I scoop him up in my arms and the sight of my son, for some reason has me in tears. I couldn't control the tears that left my eyes as I gently sway Haven to calm him down.

"You okay?" Carmen walks in, leaning against the door frame. "Can I actually say the truth and say no?" I chuckle pathetically, sitting down on the large plush chair to feed haven.

Carmen sits in front of me on the rocking chair, that's where Shawn would sit.

"You can say however you're feeling, come on Lila, we're sisters" she gives me a sympathetic smile.

I get haven comfortable on my chest then I breathe out heavily from my nose. "It's weird Carmen. At first I couldn't sleep without him, I remember waking up as soon as I felt he wasn't next to me. He'd dance with me when I was upset or when we're drunk. He'd kiss me after a fight and not scream at me like everything is my fault... somethings changed" I explain with a broken voice.

"People change too" she gives me a half smile.

"Can people fall out of l-love too, after so long?" I ask lowly. "My god Lila... you don't think he's fallen out of love with you?" She asks shocked. "Or have you?" Skepticism clear in her voice.

"Of course I haven't" I quickly dismiss the thought. "It's like he's ran away for no reason when he could've just stayed and we could've talked about it, I get that a little space might be needed but-but three weeks? And in another country? That's a little much don't you think?" I hoped she'd agree with me but I knew Carmen would only speak honestly with me.

"He thinks you're involved with another man, it's not true but he thinks it-"

"I've told him I'm not. And what about him?-"

"You ended the call Lila, it could've been anyone. God, it's like you're looking for a reason to hate him" she scoffs.

This angered me, why would I hate him? I don't. I love that man more than anyone.

"I don't hate him!" I exclaim, "he's making me feel unloved. I'm so used to having him on my side. I'm used to sleeping beside him and seeing him all happy to be around me and now it's gone all of a sudden and I don't know what to do! I'm here trying to figure out how I can make it better whilst dealing with people shaming me for no reason. I have to read about him apparently being single and how I'm such a shitty mother w-whilst he does what? Flees to LA and parties with other women?-"

"Lila-"

"It's fine. I'm absolutely fine with everyone taking his side even when I'm the one hurting"