66

Lila Hamilton
- plane to Copenhagen, Denmark

"-and then Cez gives me a pep talk, I pee-"

"Again?" I chuckle tiredly. "Hmm lots of peeing, pep talks, random warm ups and dancing-"

"You can't dance babe" I squeeze his cheeks. "And you can?" Connor asks from across us. "She's a dancer, I told you guys" Shawn says.

"Oh yeah, when you went on and on about the great and beautiful Lila" Andrew joins in. All of us were on a plane and it was the most fun ever, seeing them all come together was nice.

"Did I lie?" Shawn smirks facing me. They all gag and Shawn makes it worse by kissing me quickly.

"Enough!" Brian stops him. "Moving on hows the baby?" He asks.

"Good, not kicking yet but should be soon" I tell them. "Shawn is really excited to be a dad, in case you didn't know" Brian raises his eyebrows at Shawn.

"You are?" I ask him. "Of course I am" he nods proudly. "Good" I let out a yawn.

"You can sleep you know, we'll be quiet and we still have four hours left" Shawn quickly glances at his watch. "I yawned once"

"Yeah but you didn't sleep all night because you were excited" he chuckles. "Okay, Okay just a quick nap"

Shawn pulls up the blanket over me and pulls me to his side putting the arm rest up. "You're not that comfy anymore, I need you to stop going to the gym" I poke his arm playfully.

"Wait really? If you want I'll stop-"

"I'm joking" I cut him off. I press a kiss to his cheek making him grin "You are comfortable" I lay my head on his lap and bring up my legs.

"Yikes, he'd stop going gym for you Lila, that shows a lot" cez raises his eyes brows at Shawn. I smile to myself then turn around, now facing Shawn's stomach, well his hoodie. He starts talking with the boys and soon his hand goes to my hair, as he babbles on he's massaging my scalp and playing with my hair sending me to sleep.
-

I whine into Shawn's shoulder, he just laughs and pulls my hoodie over my head and slides the sunglasses he had perched on his head on to my face.

"Come on" he kisses my nose making me all soft. He opens up the door and I'm quick to follow behind him, my hand clutching his as we walk through the flashes and shouting.

"Hey can you guys just move out a little, please" Shawn works his way through the crowd. I keep my head down following him and then we're inside.

"You okay?"

I nod tugging my hood down. "Love the hair gorgeous" his large hands smoothen down my hair and he pulls me in kissing my forehead, something that would make any girl melt.

"I'll go check in" he lets me know then wanders away. Brian keeps me company along with James. We talk a little about the baby and how Shawn had been telling them all he's so excited.

I felt butterflies in my tummy even imagining him giggling, playing and having fun with our daughter or son. It got me excited for our future.

"All done" Shawn walks over. "Perfect" I nod. We say our goodbyes to everyone and escape up to our room alone.

"Baby!" I giggle, Shawn traps me in his arms tickling up my sides as soon as we walk into he room.

He just laughs along, taking my hand and twirling me around the room until he grips my hips and I'm forcefully pushes me against his front.

"What?" I ask teasingly. His chocolate eyes averting between my lips and eyes.

"Nothing" he shrugs playfully. "You sure?" I run my hand down his hard chest, I could feel all his muscle through the thin tee.

"You seem a little flustered" my spare hand trails down his jaw and near his lips, my thumb brushing over his soft lips. "I'm not" he visibly gulps.

My hand reaches down into his sweats and he moves closer towards me, his flirty eyes on mine. "Do something" He whispers against my lips.

"Like what baby?" I lick my lips and his eyes flutter for a second. "Ugh you know what you do to me" He walks backwards until his legs hit the bed. I push him down then straddle his delicious thighs.

"I don't think I do" I lean down, he brings his hands down my back then unexpectedly grabs a handful of bum pushing me down into him.

"Can't feel it baby?" He smirks, I push my hips down on him, a small grunt escaping his lips. "I can help"

"Damn right you can" he leans up capturing my lips in a sloppy kiss.

-
After I generously helped my love out he returned the favour and then he got a little out of control but I was completely okay with that, I wanted him all the time and it seemed my hormones just couldn't control themselves around Shawn.

"I'm in Copenhagen-" Shawn goes on with himself pacing back and forth in a room we had to ourselves. He grabs a bottle of water and I've never seen someone drink water that quick.

My eyes stay on him, pacing back and forth, doing vocal warm ups and muttering words.

I get up and step in front of him. Seeing him anxious was making me anxious. My hands go to his shoulders and he stops to face me. His arms locking around my waist and pulling me in so our bodies touch.

"You got this" I whisper, running my hands down his chest and undoing the top three buttons of his pink silk shirt. "I got this" he nods inching closer.

"I'm singing for you tonight, well I sing for you every night but you're here so it's for you" he admits adorably. "Hmm well sing for me" I whisper brushing my lips against his.

"For you and my baby" he adds on. I smile into the kiss and I feel him smile back. Our teeth clang but we ignore it as his soft lips take over mine making me weak at the knees. I'm softly pressed against the table and hiked up. My legs wrap around him and he squeezes around me.

I feel the butterflies erupt again. I hum in delight as my hands roam the back of his neck and up his soft curls.

"I love you" I mumble against his lips.

"I love you too" his smile so wide. I giggle out of excitement when his large, delicate hands come down to cradle my tummy. An urge ran through me, I grab his face pulling him against my lips again for a long, heated kiss with our hands all over each other and mouths not able to separate.

"Show time!" Cez knocks on the door. I gently push Shawn away and he chuckles pushing his wild hair back. He puts his hand out to me, I take it hopping down and he leads us to the stairs under the stage.

"Good luck kiss?" He questions softly. I lean up pecking his lips. "I love you"

"I love you more, both of you" he winks.