38

Lila Hamilton
- next morning

I roll over with my eyes shut, my legs moving to tangle with Shawn's. I woke up last night for like thirty seconds, realising that we were back at the hotel then I fell back asleep with Shawn hugging my side.

Shawn lazily kisses down my neck and I hum letting my eyes flutter open. "Shawn" I chuckle tiredly.

"Yeah baby?" His voice so raspy and deep that I melt from the inside. "Nothing" i reply. I turn around and his hazel eyes meet mine.

"What should we do today?" I ask rubbing my hands through his hair. "I have to go back to the studio" he sighs sadly. "But you can go out, go shopping or have lunch" he suggests optimistically.

"Without you?" I ask with a pout. "Hmm then you can join me again. I don't want you getting bored" his hand rests on my cheek, his thumb rubbing my skin. His thumb gently runs over my lips as his leg tucks itself between mine pressing up.

We don't say anything at all. He moves closer to me, I feel his breathing on my lips. I part my lips a little, my heart racing as his eyes stay stuck in my lips. He was doing something to my heart, I take his thumb between my lips making him gasp lightly. Taking it down to his cold ring that then hits my teeth. I pull back and he quickly greets my lips in a hot kiss. His hands guiding my body over his.

I hold his face in my hands as my legs go either side of him. His tongue, hot and wet playing with mine skilfully. I lightly bite down on his bottom lip pulling back. "Lila" he mumbles. I hum letting my lips follow down his jaw and down the column of his thick, veiny neck.

I make it to his collarbones, my lips sucking gently, teeth gently nibbling on his skin.

"Oh fuck, no marks please babe" he pulls me back up. I giggle grazing his lips. "Too late" I whisper. He gets up hugging me close and my lips find his again.

"Drive me crazy" he says teasing my lips. "I think you should get to the studio now" I smirk pulling back.

"One more kiss" he pulls me in pecking my lips.

Quickly after we both get dressed, I wear some denim jeans and an oversized beige hoodie with white heeled boots. I told Shawn to wear blue jeans too since he's always wearing black and a red hoodie.

He kisses me again, against the wall before his security/driver comes knocking on the door ready for me, Shawn had insisted I go with them and didn't object.

"I'll see you later" I kiss him once more then I'm out the door. "Hi Jake" I smile. We start a small conversation about LA and where I should I go shopping.

We arrive quickly and he stays close behind, telling me to call him if anything goes wrong. I hadn't been shopping in a while, not that I hated it, I mean who doesn't like treating themselves. I buy a few summer dresses and some jeans then on to the next shop.

I wander in going towards the men section, seeing if I could find anything for Shawn. I step back bumping into someone, their hands going around my waist making me cringe.

"Sorry-" I turn around being met with a pair of brown eyes. My heart slows down.

"Sorry I-" Jasper cuts himself him and I quickly tug his hands away stepping back. "Woah wait, let's talk" he says lowly.

"No... no way you creep" I quickly find Jake, my heart beating out of my chest as I glance back to see him watching me. Jake opens the door and I quickly get in.

"There's some water back there" jakes says. I grab the water and open my back taking two pills, it advises one a day but I could feel myself sweating in fear. I take them down and lean back closing my eyes.

"You're so ugly!" I feel his cold hands on me.

I open my eyes panting, my nails digging into my palms. "We're here"

I thought it had been thirty seconds but I guess not. "Shawn's there" Jake tells me opening the door. I nod getting out the car slowly.

I could feel myself getting hot.

"Hi angel" Shawn coos softly, his hand resting on my shoulder. He quietly thanks Jake and he leaves us.

"Want to tell me what happened?" He asks softly, his large hands rubbing my arms up and down as I focus on the writing of his hoodie.

"I- I was just shopping and th-then he was behind me a-and his hands touched my w-waist and I freaked out" I hiccup.

"Did he touch you? Hurt you at all? I swear I'll kill h-"

"No. H-he asked to talk b-but I walked away" I tell Shawn letting my voice break. "Okay good, it's okay nothings going to happen to you" He pulls me in and leans his head against mine. I close my eyes focusing on Shawn's calm breathing. I hold him tightly feeling my body relax with his touch.

"Lets go in. Have some food and we can just chill out" he tells me. I nod linking my arm around his upper arm leaning against him.

"I won't let anything happen to you"

"I know" I nod.