52

Shawn Mendes
- December 21st

The past few months had gone so fast. My birthday had gone, I'm 24 yikes, my album came out in November, tour tickets were on sale. Lila was my absolute dream. Staying by my side even when I was crying at Andrews feet begging him to not release the album minutes before, yes i was being very dramatic but life is good now.

"I'll stop time for you! The second you say you'd like me to!" I hear Lila's absolute gorgeous voice. I laugh to myself getting up from my chair in the make shift studio.

I sneak into the bedroom to see her swaying her hips, hands in her hair, dancing with no care as she folds my shirts packing them.

"Oh hey you" she skips over to me happily. Her arms going around my shoulders. "What were you singing?" I smirk.

"Only the best song ever" she giggles. She leans up on her toes kissing me quickly. "How was your little FaceTime meeting?" She escapes from my arms and I follow her like a lost puppy.

"Really good, everyone is really excited for the tour" I sigh unintentionally, flopping down beside my suitcase. "Why do I need to pack so early? I'm leaving January tenth" I ask.

"Because" she steps between my legs with her hands on her hips. "From Christmas to New Years is going to a blur because you'll be drinking and partying, no time to pack. Then you've got to go to a bunch of meetings in between New Years and the day you go. So you'll have no time to pack" she explains.

"I love you" I tug her down and she falls over me with a giggle. "I know you do" she fixes her body on top of mine.

"Say it back" I whine. "Say What back?" She teases.

"I love you Lila"

"I love you Lila" she giggles. I take her by her hips and twist us around. "You're gonna pay for that" I lean down on her.

"Oh yeah? How?" She wraps her legs around me so I pushing down her. "You're so getting it... every night before I go we should try something" I say in a slightly serious note.

"Like what?" She asks. "Anything new you want to try or we keep it simple and I could love on your body"

A small giggle emits her lips making me grin. "We already do it enough but I think tonight you should love me and we should go to that place where they do those really good sweet potato fries" she says making me laugh.

"You can have my sweet potato"

"Oh god" she hits my chest as she erupts into laughter.
-

"My feet hurt so bad, these heels are giving me blisters" Lila complains in my ear as we walked into the restaurant after being bombarded by paparazzi.

"We're going to sit down soon" I kiss her nose then lead her to our table. "That was overwhelming huh" she glances outside, I watch as she giggles then waves at the fans who I stopped to take pictures with.

"It was but I bet you look hot in those pictures" I wink at her. "Bet you do too" she grins.

"I already know what I want, do you?" She asks me. "Yep" I nod not bothering to look at the menu.

As we wait for the waiter Lila looks outside, she's all giddy and bubbly waving and blowing kisses to the fans. I just knew this woman was mine.

"Are you ready to order?"

I nod "can we have skillet steak with mushroom sauce and vegetables and the lasagne with sweet potato fries, lots of them please" I say making Lila chuckle.

"Oh can we have the sweet potato mash too?" She asks. "My Mrs used to crave sweet potato when she was pregnant too" the waiter laughs.

Lila's smile drops. "I'm not pregnant"

"Oh I'm so sorry-"

"Yeah you should be, don't just assume things" I say. "I apologise again" he quickly scurries away.

I watch as she sighs facing the other way. Now not in the mood to wave back to the fans.

"Babe" I take her hand. "It was just a mistake"

"I know" she nods. "Don't let it get you in a mood" I lift her hand to kiss her knuckles.

"I won't" she smiles gently.

After a few moments we have our drinks and she was smiling again. "I'm so excited for Christmas, it's the first one I've done without dad or Carmen being there" she says.

"Well hopefully it'll be good" I reassure her.

"I know it will be. Carmen and Eli are away in London and dad and Taylor have gone down to New York and we're together. Plus I've been dying to talk with Aaliyah about what we're going to do when you're gone" She beams.

"When I'm gone? You're joining me in February" I act hurt. "Oh bubs" She reaches over squeezing my cheeks. "Afraid you'll miss out?" She teases.

"You're in for it tonight" I shake my head at her. "In for it?" Her head tilts, lashes batting at me innocently.

Instagram
@shawnmendes

Liked by 4,689,901Shawnmendes: she wouldn't post so I will! Look how beautiful 🤯

Liked by 4,689,901
Shawnmendes: she wouldn't post so I will! Look how beautiful 🤯

Comments
User1: I can't believe how nice she is!
-user2: ikr! Her whole date and she was blowing kisses at fans

User3: Shawn deserves better. Someone who won't rob him of his money 🤮
-Carmenreign: lmao are you good? She fell for him not knowing who he was, before he was 'the' Shawn Mendes. She's been there since day one sweaty 😌

Carmenreign: also, marry me please 🔥
-Lilahamilton: yes yes yes!!! 😘

Elikensington: our ladies are moving on😩
-shawnmendes: hearts broken
-Lilahamilton: so dramatic!

_
Are you ready for me to blow ur minds with the next chapter?