3

Lila Hamilton
-next lesson, dance studio

"Lila?" I hear Shawn call. "One minute!" I shout back from the back room. I quickly fill my bottle up with water and walk out to see him on his phone leaning against the wall.

He was insanely gorgeous. Beautiful honey eyes but to every other person they were brown. But he made brown eyes look so pretty.

"Ready?" I ask. "Yep, I was practicing the box last night" he smiles shoving his phone in his backpack. He practically strides over then puts his hand out in the most charming way. His lips forming a smug smile.

I click the play button and toss the remote to the side and my hand goes in his. He pulls me forward and his hand goes to my waist, his fingers slightly putting pressure onto me. Instead of keeping his hand where it was he moves it slightly up and his palm rests on my skin that was showing due to my cropped hoodie.

"You look nice" he smiles down at me. I had a feeling he was shy but I guess not.

"Thanks, you do too... now can you do it without looking down?" I ask him whilst the music plays in the back. "I bet you a bottle of wine I can" he smirks.

"Wine?" I chuckle. "Yep, if I can do it you have to buy me some wine and vice versa, we finish it together though" he proposes the idea.

"That's really unprofessional of me" I tell him, my hand moving to his broad shoulder. "Just have some fun Lila, when do you finish?" He asks.

"Six"

"Okay cool, depending on who wins or looses they'll have to bring the wine here and we'll have it together-"

"Fine fine, lets see if you can do then" I cut him off. "My lead right?" He asks. I hum looking up at him. He moves and I follow his lead but I get so lost in his eyes. They crinkle at the corner whilst he smiles down at me. Most people would say brown eyes were so mundane but his weren't. They're like sunlight through a bottle of whiskey, streaks of gold sun rays peaking through in an eclipse. I find myself blinking slower so I could just keep looking.

That was until his ankle hits mine and he looks down, now I'm left looking at his lashes but even they were pretty.

"You loose" I tell him with a smug smile. "Looks like I'll see you at six" he looks back up at me cheekily. Like he lost on purpose. Well an A star to him for flirting.

"I like sweet red wine"

His eyebrows slightly raise at my words. "Sweet, got it" he nods. His words were so smooth and like silk.

I quickly brush off his display of clear sultry and affectionate words and looks he was giving me.

"Again" I instruct, this time he gives me a blank look. "The box. You're still here to learn how to dance" I chuckle.

"Right, follow my lead my lady" he winks down at me and I swear my heart skipped a beat. He pulls me closer and my chest gets pressed again his. "That's not how you do it, there needs to be a bit of distance otherwise you'll scare off the girl" I step back.

"I'm not scaring you off" he says.

"I'm your teacher though, it's my job to correct your mistakes" I chuckle.
-

"A bottle of sweet red wine for Lila!" Shawn shouts walking in. I giggle tucking my head into jaspers shoulder out of pure second hand embarrassment for him. Jasper and Eli had come over for a while and they wanted to just mess around in the studio.

"Who's that?" Jasper asks me. I keep my giggles to myself stepping away from jaspers grip. The blonde moves back looking down at me.

Shawn awkwardly stands there. "Jasper that's Shawn, someone I'm teaching and Shawn this is Jasper and Eli my friends" I point between them.

"Oh sorry for interrupting" Shawn walks forward putting his hand out. Jasper shakes it "no worries, we're leaving anyway" he says.

Eli also gets up shaking Shawn's hand. "We'll see you at the match tomorrow, you'll be there right?" Jasper asks me. "Of course" I nod.

They soon leave and I take a seat on the wooden steps and Shawn sits beside me putting the bag between us.

"I'm sorry again" he apologises sweetly pulling the wine out of the bag. "It's okay, they're just my friends" I tell him.

"I forgot to bring glasses, do you mind if we share from the bottle?" He asks as his long fingers grip the bottle and open it up. "I don't mind" I watch his veiny hands then look up at him as he points the bottle towards me.

"Ladies first" He hands me the bottle. "Go on then" I chuckle pushing it back to him. He laughs sarcastically then takes a small sip. His lips puckering as he takes the wine back.

I take the bottle bringing it up to my nose. The sweet, fruity smell filling my nose. "Is it good?" He asks.

I take a sip and nod completely satisfied. "You did good" I tell him and it results in his facial expression to change to very happy.

So we continue taking sips from the bottle until we're almost at the bottom. Maybe if we passed it back and forth three more times it would be finished.

"Lila" he says in a sing song voice. I hum leaning into him slightly. "Should we dance?" He asks smugly. He looked so innocent and my wine-drunk self could not resist.

I get up and put my hand out. He takes it and hops up. "You're very beautiful" he says licking his lips whilst his eyes wander around my face making me conscious of how I looked.

"You are too" I say giddily. He takes control of my hips gently swaying me with absolute no rhythm but I let him carry on as I rest my hands at his shoulders.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" He asks. I nod letting out a giggle.

"Obviously and then Tuesday to Thursday" I say.

"So I get to see you three times a week for two months? I feel lucky" he grins. "I do too... I get paid to do this" I say cheekily pulling back.

I move away putting more distance between us but his flirty eyes stay on me as I grab my phone to see Carmen had texted me.

"You need to go so I can go" I say.

He nods putting his hands in his jacket pockets. "I'll see you next week Lila" he smiles warmly. "Bye shawn" I wave him off and watch as he walks away.

Three days a week for two months. I can do this without wanting to jump on to the handsome man. I can control myself.

Our Dance: Shawn Mendes ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें