35

Shawn Mendes
- a week later, LA

"Lila" I poke her cheek. "Five minutes" she mumbles nuzzling into my side.

"We've landed" I sit up a little and she leans back into me adorably. "I'm tired" she stretches her arms up and then hops up. I stand up with her taking her bag for her.

"We can sleep all you want at the hotel" I say as we walk down the stairs of the jet. "Cars there" I point. She links her arm around my upper arm as we walk over.

"Get in, I'll put the bags in the back" I tell her. She nods and gets in the car. I quickly pack the bags and get in to see she was dozing away. We had a late flight and she was so incredibly soft when she was sleepy, all tired, cuddly and cute. I pull her into me and she lays her head on my lap.

"What time is it?" She asks looking up at me. "Almost eleven pm. Are you hungry?" I ask, pushing my hand in her hair to play with it. "A little" she nods.

I ask the driver to stop near the closest Starbucks. Lila gets up and I get out the car to walk over to her side. I put my hand out to her and she takes it as we walk in. I spot a few heads turning and when I glance out I see people already taking pictures but she doesn't take notice.

"What do you want?" I ask her. "Anything warm" she rests her head against my chest and I put an arm around her. "You're so cute" I chuckle, she was making me melt.

I order and we stand to the side. "Hey erm, you wanna go sit back in the car?" I ask watching her yawn. She glances outside then shakes her head no.

"I'll wait, kinda nervous to be going out there" she admits. I knew she only just took her medicine when we got on the plane, they were some mild anxiety pills and I really hoped they helped her as much as it killed seeing her take them.

"No need to be, they won't say anything" I reassure her. She nods then leans on me again. I collect the drinks, a hot chocolate for her and coffee for myself. I hold the cardboard tray and take Lila's hand in my other as I push past the small crowd. She gets in before she hears anything be said.

"Shawn! Is she your girlfriend?"

"Are you dating?"

"Is she a dancer? You guys make a beautiful couple"

The last one made me smile. "Thanks guys, could you just give us some space. She's not feeling very well" I say politely then get in the car.

"Here you go" I hand her the cup. She smiles then pecks my lips. "Thanks"

-
"It's so beautiful!" She falls down on the bed. "It is" I agree with her. The hotel was beautiful, I'm glad Andrew picked out such a nice room for us. It had an old antique touch to it, really pretty florals and of course a really pretty girl to accompany me.

I was here to finally release a song. My first ever song, not a cover which was terrifying. I'm not sure which one but it will definitely be released soon, I'm glad Lila was here too. She's like a calming charm to me.

"Hey" she calls me. I hum siting beside her. She sits up next to me. "I'm happy I'm here with you" she smiles warmly.

"I'm happy too, this is going to be amazing" I cup her cheeks. "It is. Seeing you in the studio, I've not heard you sing properly"

"That makes me nervous" I chuckle. "No need to be, I'm sure- well I know you have a lovely voice" her voice so warm and soft.

For a few seconds she just stays looking at me then she moves away making me grin at how shy she had gotten. "We need to change and get in that bed, I'm exhausted" she giggles softly getting up.

"I'll go to the bathroom" I get up taking my clothes with me. I change into some black shorts and leave my top thinking it's too hot. I walk out to see Lila laying on the bed, her body covered in grey sweats and a yellow bralette and my god did she look gorgeous.

I get in bed beside her. "Hey beautiful" I wink at her. She laughs nervously and flips so she's on her tummy and leaning on her elbows looking at me cutely.

"Let me get a picture of you" I get up grabbing my phone. "No, why?" She asks shyly.

"You look pretty" I shrug taking the pictures. She rolls back over and looks at me intensely then winks sending my stomach into a frenzy at how fucking sexy she is.

"Okay okay enough" she tugs my hand. "Fine" I roll my eyes playfully. We quickly get in the large bed and I lay on my back. Lila topples over me, her body on mine. I put my arms behind my head and she starts kissing up my neck. "Good night love" I whisper.

"Night Shawn" she replies, then her head rests on my bare chest and I couldn't help it, I put my arms around her pulling her closer.

Instagram
@lilahamilton

Liked by 691,910Lilahamilton: 💛

Liked by 691,910
Lilahamilton: 💛

View comments:
User1: she's. With. Shawn. In. La.
-user2: he took this pic. Bet.

User3: congrats 🤰
-user4: wtf u on sis????
-user3: Shawn told paps she's not well and to leave them alone and she was photographed wearing a large hoodie. She looked bloated too.

User4: Holy poop. Shawn is gonna be a dad
-user5: they've been together for like a week, it's obvs an accident if she's pregnant
-user6: they've known each other for ages

User7: what picture is it?
-user3: look at the update account. Sis is fat or pregnant
-user7: Okay that's just rude. Stop judging her for what she wears and looks like!