86

Lila Hamilton
-Christmas Day

"Wow" Shawn's eyes widen when I walk into our room from the bathroom, fully dressed. "What?" I ask looking around cluelessly.

"You, you look beautiful" his hands settle on my waist, a blush rises to my cheek when his eyes look me up and down.

I decided to where a dark red slip dress, going down just above my ankles and a black turtle neck underneath, paired with jewellery Shawn had given me on my birthday.

His hands run up and down my sides, "so stunning, my love" he tilts his head, pouting his lips. I giggle like a school girl, with my hands on his shoulders I lean up, meeting his lips in a quick kiss.

"You look really good too, I like this shirt" my eyes take a glance at his body. Dressed in a satin black shirt, top few buttons undone and tucked into black pants.

"I think you'll like it better when it's off" He teasingly winks. "Hmm I think our clothes do look better on the floor" I bring my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Do they? Can I see?" His fingers begin to tug up my dress from my hips and I feel myself getting all hot.

To our dismay, someone knocks on the front door.

"Rain check?" I ask him. He sighs moving his hands away. "It can be my Christmas gift" he kisses my cheek tenderly, leaving me blushing before I leave to open the door.

Everyone was coming over today, Shawn decided he was going to host Christmas this year and I loved the idea. Having everyone we love in one place.

After an hour everyone was here and haven was the centre of attention, everyone taking turns to hold him and take a million pictures with him, he's a charmer, just like his dad.

"Babe?" Shawn tugs me in closer to his side. I hum keeping my eyes on Haven and my dad.

"I wanna give you your present later, when everyone's gone. That okay?" He asks close to my ear. I turn my head to look up at him, nodding a yes. "I'll give you yours later too"

"Any hints?" He asks but I shake my head no. "Does it include you?"

"No. I'm your permanent gift, you always have me" I smile cheekily. "Damn right" he leans in to capture my lips in a soft kiss. The noise drowns out and it feels like it's just us.

His hand begins to my squeeze my waist, pushing me to his side a little harder.

"Looks like Haven is getting a sibling for Christmas!" I hear Brian exclaim and I quickly pull back in embarrassment. Shawn chuckles, he then makes it worse by kissing me once more making everyone either laugh or awe.

I shake my head, tucking myself into Shawn's arms and I hide my head in the crook of his neck.

"Don't be shy babes" Shawn grips my waist, sitting me on his lap. "You're making it worse" I chuckle, cuddling closer to him.

He simply chuckles, kissing the side of my head tenderly.

-
After a very lovely dinner that everyone contributed to, everyone was in the living room. Christmas songs playing in the back ground.

My dad suddenly gets up, pulling Taylor up to dance with him. It warms my heart seeing him so in love, he deserves it.

I stay sat on the sofa, between Carmen who was squished to Eli's side and Karen and Manny on the other side of me.

Shawn was sat on the other side of the room with his friends, Haven in his built arms. He then gets up, putting haven to his chest and then he's dancing along to Mariah Carey, All I Want For Christmas.

I couldn't help but smile, they way my boys were interacting just made me melt.

"Lila! Come here" Shawn calls me. I get up, making my way to him.

He chuckles softly when Haven screeches excitedly. "Hi, my little love" I bring a hand up to cradle Havens chubby cheek.

"Dance with us" Shawn insists. I look up, feeling my heart race. "How?" I ask.

He then puts haven out to me, I take him in my arms and Shawn goes behind me, wrapping his arms around me and his chin settles on my shoulder.

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby" he sings softly in my ear. I lean back into him, swaying our bodies gently.

Soon, everyone is dancing around but it felt like it was just me and my boys.

"Merry Christmas, Havey" I kiss the top of his head and he coos, blinking up at me slowly. "He's adorable" Shawn comments.

"Like you eh" I face him, a cheeky smile on his perfect face. "Nah, all you" his hands rub around my waist teasingly but I knew no one one was paying attention to us, everyone busy in their own worlds, singing and dancing.

"Can I steal you for a dance?" My dad asks me. "Go on" Shawn takes haven from me and I go to my dad. He holds my hands, dancing with no rhythm at all, I wonder where I got it from.

"I'm better, Lila" he tells me softly and it's music to my ears. "Good" I offer a smile then go into his arms and lean my head against his chest.

"And you're all okay? With Shawn?... me and Taylor saw a few things online, it's not true is it? If it is I'll beat that boy black and blue-"

"It's not true" I tell him. "We just went through some things but we're okay now. More than okay" I keep my eyes on Shawn and Haven, they were in their own bubble dancing away.

"He didn't hurt you did you?"

"No, we just had a-a fight but we're okay, I promise dad" I look up at him. He sighs, cupping my cheeks warmly.

"We had to work it out. I love him and I love my little boy the same, he's my family" I feel my eyes prick with tears. Dad gently wipes my falling tears. "I'm proud of you, little lion. I know you've been through so much crap and look at you now. You inspire me"

"Dad, stop I'm gonna cry even more" I go back for a hug, he chuckles heartily then just holds me again. "Merry Christmas, love" he kisses the top of my head.

"Merry Christmas, dad" I reply. Feeling my heart glow, feeling complete and so loved and in love.