62

Lila Hamilton
-couple of hours later

My eyes drowsily begin to flicker open.

Dad holding Taylor protectively.

And blink.

Carmen to my side, Eli holding her hand.

Blink.

Now my eyes fully open and adjusted to the light.

Shawn sat in the chair, head in his hands.

"You're awake!" Carmen gasps. There was a sudden buzz in the room, Shawn gets up reaching for my hand and dad rushes to my side.

"Please tell me you're okay" dad repeatedly kisses my head. I nod weakly smiling up at him.

"Here babe" Taylor takes my hands from Shawn and helps me sit up, Carmen setting a pillow behind me and Eli hands me some water. I take the plastic cup to my lips, my spare hand travels to my stomach automatically.

I remove the cup and look at Shawn with sorry eyes. "Baby's okay" a small smile on his lips.

I didn't expect to see him like this after so long.

"We'll give you guys a minute" Carmen says and everyone walks out. The door shuts and Shawn sits up in front of me. My arms reach out and he pulls me into a much needed hug.

"Baby" he sighs kissing my shoulder. "Doctor said you were dehydrated and sleep deprived" his voice so broken.

I couldn't help it. Here I was crying on Shawn's shoulder.

"I got fired from the studio" I hiccup "and Yvonne has been nonstop pecking my head and-and she wants me to meet Jasper. I'm loosing my mind here Shawn... I found blood on my underwear and thought that was it" I admit with a broken heart.

"And I missed you" I tuck my head into his neck. "So much" I sob.

"Honey, I'm yours, you can tell me anything-"

"But you're so happy on tour. Seeing pictures of you performing, I couldn't ruin your happiness" I tell him. I pull back and take his face in my hands.

"You are my happiness Lila" His hands rest on my waist then he suddenly gasps. "You're showing" his eyes trail down to my stomach.

"Thirteen weeks" I whisper wiping my eyes. Shawn leans down then glances up at me. I nod at him and he lifts the hospital gown revealing my tummy.

"Oh my love" he peppers me in kisses making me giggle for the first time in what seems like forever. "Hi baby" he whispers.

"Be good to mummy" he kisses me once more then is level with me agin.

"I need you so bad" I bite down on my bottom lip anxiously. "I know. I'm here now" he sighs. "Let's get you home and we can talk more, yeah?"

I nod leaning into him. He meets me halfway pecking my lips.
-

Everyone came home with us. Then one by one checked out until it was me and Shawn.

"I need to take this call, be a minute honey" Shawn kisses lips quickly then escapes to the kitchen where I hear him talk with Andrew.

As I'm left alone with my thoughts I think over what I've been through and something in me made me believe that I deserved it.

I get up on the verge of a breakdown, from the corner of my eye I see Shawn watching me but I ignore it going heading straight out room where I curl up in bed, on his side because I'd gotten used to sleeping there.