26

Lila Hamilton
- a few hours later

"It was so nice seeing you again" I hug Brian. Later they had all joined us in the garden for drinks, Shawn told me he was staying her for the rest of week and gave me his room number. We had a few drinks and it was almost twelve am so I excused myself to leave, I didn't want to leave, I was having fun talking with Shawn and his friends. They made me genuinely laugh which I haven't done in a while.

"You too, hopefully we'll be seeing you again?" Brian asks. "Hopefully" I nod.

I pull back and hug the rest of them then Shawn puts his arms out to me. I go into his arms, his warm safe arms.

His chin sets on top of my head. "Goodnight" He whispers.

"Night" I pull back sighing then I grab my purse. I give them all one last wave then walk inside the hotel up to my room.

In the lift I could not stop smiling, the way Shawn made me smile, I felt like I was another person. Before I swipe my card I stop in front of the door and my heart stops.

"Babe you're incredible"

I felt sick to my stomach. My shaky hand opens the door and I flick on the light walking to peer around the corner only to be stunned by what I saw. Jasper was sat at the edge of the bed and some woman on her knees.

"Oh god" I hold my stomach. "What're you doing?" The woman asks as Jasper gets up zipping his pants up. I quickly grab my clothes as tears run down my face.

His strong hand grabs my elbow turning me around to only slam my back against me wall and I drop everything in my hands. I watch as the other girl slips her shoes on and runs out the door.

"You cheated on me you slut" his hands squeezing around my arms. "I-I didn't. You did" I push back, in my failed attempts to run away he grabs me roughly, man handling me. He pushes me back and I stumble to only fall on my back.

"I told you to stay away from Shawn! But because you're so fucking stupid you run back to him the second I'm gone?" He spits, his foot kicking my sides harshly. I scurry backwards, my chest heaving. I was so fucking scared.

"Did you kiss him?" He growls like the animal he is. "Did he take your clothes off?" My leg is bashed again. I yell out in pain tilting my head back against the wall. I clench my eyes shut for a second and I've never regretted closing my eyes so much. His claw like hand grips my hair, literally pulling me up. My breathing uneven and my chest heaving as I hiccup for a breath.

"Come on Lila. You know I'm not stupid" he leans in, lips brushing my trembling lips. His hand tightening in my hair and I'm pulled forward, his lips smashing against mine. I shut my lips attempting to inch away.

"Stop!" I use my balled up fists to his chest as I cry out but he doesn't stop.

"You made me do it Lila" he grits right near me. Uncontrollable sobs escaping my lips, my throat already hurting from the cries. I'm slammed against the cold wall repeatedly. My back presses up against the coldness and I felt as though I shrunk as he leaned in, a looming mountain about to fall over me. His palm releases from my hair then like a child I cry and cry. "Shut up" He grits. Rough hand clamping my jaw shut and his other going around my neck, slowly tightening.

"You know I cared about you" he says lowly. My blurred eyes trying to find any humanity left in him.

"Say you're sorry" he moves his hand away from my mouth. His index finger trailing up my jaw and then down my neck.

"Y-you pig" I spit. I bring my leg up and knee him in his crotch. He grunts pulling back and I take off for the door.

"Fuck you lila! No one will believe a word you mumble!" He shouts at me.

I pull open the door only to be tugged back.

"Please" I whimper. I was scared for my life. "Let go" I kick my legs harshly as I get dragged back. As we pass the cabinet I grab the lamp and use it to hit against his head again and again until he lets go. I drop the lamp letting it smash, the noise echoing in my ears.

I open the door running out to see the elevator about to shut.

"Please!" I shout, limping over. I choke out a cry.

I glance back to see the hotel door had shut. The elevator doors open and I quickly get in pressing a random button.

"Miss-"

"I'm fine" I shiver. I bring my arms to fold in front of my chest and I look away from the family beside me, they mother pulls her child closer to her chest. The doors open and I rush out immediately bumping into a hard chest.

"Sorry" I whimper, the contact of the body hurting me even more.

"Hey wait" the person grabs my hand and I hiss in pain making them pull back. "Lila"

I look up timidly. "Come here" Brian tells me. I shake my head no stepping back.

"Okay okay, tell me what happened" he says calmly moving towards me. "Don't touch me" I whisper, my body physically shaking, heart thumping with fear and the hot tears burning down my cheeks. When I gulped my throat would burn, my head was throbbing with pain and I could barely take a breath.

"Lila you look like you've seen a ghost" he says lowly. I look around the floor trying to figure out what I'm going to do next but nothing comes to mind.

I drop to the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest to sob, pain filled sobs.

"What the fu- Lila? Brian?" I feel a body come close to me. Never had I felt so small, so weak and I hated it.

"Hey, Lila"

I look up slowly to Shawn's eyes. He crouches down beside me. "I need you to breathe with me, nice and slowly" he says calmly, his voice being so smooth to me ears.

"Deep breaths"

I hiccup a cry trying to control my breathing. "I'm gonna hold you, okay?" He asks. I nod letting him move closer to me. Slowly he stretches his legs out and pulls me between his legs, I lean into him clutching onto his plain black tee. His arms go around me keeping me close to his chest as I cry.

"You're okay" he presses a kiss to the top of my head and tilts his head against mine whilst his hand rubs my back soothingly.

I silently prayed i never experience that ever again and no human should.