48

Lila Hamilton
- May 28th

"Lila Hamilton?"

I quickly turn off the music and push my wild baby hairs as I walk over to the delivery man.

"Yes?"

"I have a package for you, just sign here" he tells me. I sign then take the box walking over to steps to sit down. I open it up, automatically smiling as I pull out the bouquet of red roses shaped as a heart with a note stuck in the middle.

Happy birthday my love
Sorry I couldn't be there but when I'm back we can have our own little party if you know what I mean.
I love you always
-your dance partner

I grin grabbing my phone to call Shawn. He was away for two weeks, well only a few more days till he's back but he was in New York for some interviews.

"Hey" I quickly say as he answers. "Hi babe, did you get-"

"Yes they're so pretty, thank you" as I talk my fingers run over the petals.

"Oh no worries darling, you know I wish I could be there with you"

"I know but it's okay, you're back in like four days. It's fine" I reassure him. "Yeah I know I still feel bad. I wanted to be there for my lady"

I giggle "I'm not going to do anything tonight anyway, I'll wait till your back so we can party together" I suggest. "Yeah definitely... are you still saying at mine? And watering my plants?" He asks with a chuckles.

"All your plants a dead!" I exclaim. "You're not getting more, you can't look after them" I laugh.

"True, But you're keeping my bed warm, right?"

"I sure am" I nod to myself. "I miss you"

"I miss you too, I'm back soon my love"

"I know, I know. I'll call you later I have some people coming in" I sigh. "That's fine, I love you"

"I love you more" I hang up. As I get up the same delivery man walks in. "Sorry miss, forgot this letter" he hands it to me.

"Oh thanks" I smile taking it. I shove it in my bag and get on with my day.

-
Carmen forced me to my apartment first. Literally, she kidnapped me from the dance studio and took me to my place. Insisting we go out for dinner and I should get ready at home.

"Lila?"

"Yeah?" I answer. "Where are your black heels? They'd go perfectly with that dress" Carmen says.

"Probably at Shawn's"

"We should go there, come on" she takes my hand. "It's fine, I'll wear some other ones" I laugh at her over exaggerated self.

"No you have to wear those. Just keep them on whilst we go come on!"

Next thing you know we're in the lift at Shawn's building.

"Carmen it's not a big deal" I sigh fishing for the keys as we walk down the hallway. "It is! Do you know how many time you just got photographed out there!" She exclaims. It's true, people had been following me everywhere and asking me the most open questions ever.

"Yeah but-"

"Lila just open the door, we're going to be late for dinner"

"Fine" I mumble. I unlock the door and flick on the lights.

"Surprise!" A loud roar from so many people. "Holy shit" I laugh looking around.

"B-but" I turn around to Carmen. "No dinner" she laughs.

I turn back around seeing my dad and Taylor. "Come here lion!" Dad pulls me in. I hug him tightly and smile at everyone else feeling all the love. "And Taylor! Oh my god" I hug her.

"And one more-"

"No way!" I put my hand over my mouth in shock. "Are you just going to stare at me?" Shawn laughs.

I giggle going into his arms. "Your tricked me!" I hit his chest making everyone laugh then he pulls me into a hug. I close my eyes and breathe in deeply taking in his heavenly scent.

I pull back keeping my hand at the back of his neck. "What- what-"

"I had to do something for you, come here" he pulls me through a bunch of people. "Oh Brian! Hi!" I shout as we walk past him.

"Stay here okay" he tells me. I nod and peck his lips. "I want a proper kiss later" I whisper in his ear.

"You'll get more than that" he winks then walks away. A few people approach me wishing me a happy birthday and just talking with me until we all turn to see Shawn holding a microphone. God he's so extra.

"Hi everyone!" He grins. "So- wait where's Lila?"

"I'm here!" I laugh waving at him. "Oh hi" he waves back making everyone awe.

"So thanks for helping me surprise Lila, I thought I'd say this before we're too drunk to even function but I want to say that you are the brightest person in the room, I love you so much and I could never ask for someone better"

"I love you!" I blurt out loudly making everyone laugh. "I love you too" he blows me a kiss. My heart literally beating out of my chest.

"Well I have a surprise for you, this is only the first one, so now introducing a friend of mine. Erm hope you like it" Shawn grins happily.

"Is that-" I look in shock. "It's fucking chance the rapper what the fuck" I mumble.

Soon music starts blaring through the speakers.

"Tonight it's your birthday,Let's blow out all the candles, Yeah we could get romantic" Shawn's voice takes over my ears. He literally had the most smoothest, sexiest voice I've heard.

"As long as I'm with you, babe
Let's throw a party
Just us in my apartment
Yeah, back to where it started
As long as I'm, as long as I'm with you, babe"

My hips start to sway a little and he quickly leaps forward taking my hand, for the rest of the song letting the backing track play as he danced with me. All the love in my heart erupting, butterflies were definitely flying, my ovaries were exploding with how cute he looked.

"We should get romantic" I whisper in his ear amongst all the singing, wooing and several cameras on us.

"Later babe, I still have a gift to give you" he says kissing down my neck as his friends egg him on. I laugh shyly and pull him back back. His arms wrapped around me tightly, that fucking smile on his beautiful face making my knees weak.

"Happy birthday my love"

_
next chapter is my fave