37

Shawn Mendes
-minutes later

I try my best not to look over at Lila, she sat on the spiny chair with her legs up, huge headphones on her head, she smiles wide as I sing into the mic. She looks up at me sending me a small wave. I chuckle in the middle of a sentence and then wave back at her.

I finish up singing and exit the booth. Lila quickly gets up and traps me in a hug. "You're so good!" She exclaims. "And I love the song, it's amazing" she says close to my ear. My hands take place on her waist and I walk forward so then her legs hit the back of the sofa and she falls back. She quickly takes my hand and pulls me down beside her.

"I need you to sing to me twenty four seven" she exaggerates. "Oh come on-"

"You're amazing. I can't believe this is going to be your first song out"

"I don't know, should we do another song" I hesitate.

"No!" Everyone shouts at me. Lila giggles cupping my cheeks. "This is the song" she reassures me.

"Come here" I stand up taking her hand and I lead her to the piano. "Play these keys, like this" I take her hand pressing down on three keys. "What for?" She asks looking up at me.

"Just do it, Scott? Can we record this?" I ask. Lila continues playing the same keys but she gets confused again. I end up with my hand over hers pressing down on her fingers as Scott records it.

"Perfect" I grin. "It's going in the song" I kiss her cheek. "It is?" She asks excitedly.

"Yep in the background" I sit beside her. "Can you play for me?" She asks. "Of course" I nod. I start playing and she leans her head on my shoulder.

I hear a small gasp when she realises I'm playing Bruno mars for her. "And the guitar?" She asks. "Yes, come on" I chuckle getting up. She eagerly follows me. I sit down and she sits opposite me pulling out her phone.

"No don't" I shake my head. "Please, for me" she pouts. "Fine" I give in so quickly. I start playing along to the piano Scott was playing.

"It's so good!" Lila laughs excitedly. She puts her phone away and then she just watches me as we record as much as we can, as I play random instruments for her that she was finding around the room.

I never felt so happy. She was giggling and smiling with me, just being her wonderful self and I never felt luckier.

"Look" Brian nudges me and nods behind me. I look back seeing her with a huge grin as she attempts to play the drums with Scott.

"She's happier than she was a month ago huh" he says. "She is, it's so cringe but that makes me happy too" I say in bliss.

"She was crying this morning and even threw up, she didn't tell me why but I looked at he comments on her post and god it was horrible, I just hope she doesn't take it to heart... she's literally got a heart of pure gold" I explain and Brian smirks at me.

"Are you in love?" Brian whispers. I laugh getting up "I think I have been since I met her" I reply then walk over to her.

"Shawn she's terrible!" Scott exclaims. "I'm not!" She bangs the drums again. I go behind her letting out a laugh.

"Here, let me help you" I take her waist getting up then I push her down on my lap. I take hold of her hands and starts playing what little I knew. She giggles then looks down at me, her eyes going from my lips to my eyes.

She kisses my nose then we get back to messing around with every instrument we could find.
-

"Tired herself out" teddy whispers looking over at Lila who was sleeping on the sofa looking so adorable. "I don't think she's laughed so much in a long time" I say smiling down at her.

"She's so much better that Grace" Brian scoffs jokingly. "She is" i agree with him.

"She's so nice too, don't fuck it up, she's too pure to be hurt" Andrew pats my back. "I won't, I don't think I'll ever hurt her intentionally" I say walking over to her.

"You guys can head out now, I'm going to wake her up so we can go" I tell them as I kneel down in front of her. I push her hair back, her cheeks blushing beautifully, long lashes curling up and her perfect pouty lips slightly parted. I didn't have the heart to wake her, I knew she barely slept, even with me.

I take the blanket off her slowly and put my arm under her thighs and one around her back and I lift her up. She breathes out deeply and snuggles into my hoodie.

Brian opens all the doors for us and I get her in the car putting my hoodie over her. I quickly get in driving back to the hotel. Soft music playing from the radio, the heating on. I glance down at her and it puts a smile on my face, what an angel this woman is.

Instagram
@lilahamilton

Liked by 790,123Lilahamilton; I totally did not spend the last hours playing around with every instrument I could find 😌

Liked by 790,123
Lilahamilton; I totally did not spend the last hours playing around with every instrument I could find 😌

Comments;
User1: oh my god can you sing????
-Lilahamilton: no I can not!

Scottharris: this piano bit really helped in the song
-shawnmendes: it did, how amazing is she!

Shawnmendes: it was so cute watching you play the drums
-Lilahamilton: it was fun!!!!

User2: new song?
-user3: I know his first song is gonna be a bop
-used4: we been knew

@shawnmendes

Liked by 3,799,010Shawnmendes: in the mode

Liked by 3,799,010
Shawnmendes: in the mode

Comments:
User1: oh my god pls a song

User2: feed us good pls

Lilahamilton: cute!
-shawnmendes: 💛

Briancraigen: honestly Lila is better 😌
-Lilahamilton: I agree 👏
-shawnmendes: I also agree