49

Shawn Mendes
- 3am

"Bye! I love you so much and thank you for coming!" Lila shouts down the hallway waving at a few of her dancer friends.

I place my hands on her waist making her jump then she giggles running back inside. "Babe! What're you doing?" I laugh locking the door and following her. She glances back at me with her flirty eyes and proceeds to make me follow her into our room, well it's my room but it feels like it's ours.

As I walk in she falls back on the bed making her dress fly up. I stand in front her, her dress bunches up at her hips, pretty white underwear on display. I crouch down, my fingers running up her smooth thighs.

"Did you have a good birthday?" I ask her. She instantly gets up and looks down at me nodding.

"Well I have another gift for you" I grin, if she'd let me I would shower her in gifts all the time but I knew she truly didn't want that. She just wanted to be happy with someone.

"No! The lingerie was enough" she huffs. I had to get something small to start off, my trip to New York consisted of two interviews and the rest was finding the perfect gift. During the party we snuck away for ten minutes, I gave her the three sets; dark red, blush pink and white. Of course her drunken self insisted on wearing the white ones right away. She looked like pure perfection.

"But this one is special" I get up going to my suitcase. She sits at the edge of the bed waiting patiently and absolutely adorably. Her hair all messy and curly from dancing a little hard, cheeks flushed due to the alcohol she had consumed. But nonetheless she looked so good.

I take the wrapped slim box and place it on her lap sitting beside her.

"You did not wrap this" She giggles. "You're right, I got mum to do it" I admit.

"Oh I love you" her small hand resting on my jaw. She pouts her lips and how could I resist her. I peck her lips making her grin. I'd do anything to see that smile.

"Open it" I encourage her. She takes to it and starts tearing the wrapping paper carefully, why was she so gentle all the time? I mentally awe at the sight of my girl.

"Awe yay! You got me a black velvet box!" She exclaims happily. I laugh shaking my head at her. "Open it silly"

She carefully flicks the golden latch and I keep my eyes on her, her eyes widening, lips gaping open.

"Shawn" she whispers. Her hands carefully running over the jewels. Her gorgeous eyes flicker up at me then back down. I got her a diamond jewellery set; a simple silver chair with a diamond pendant, diamond stud earrings and a bracelet.

"I can't, shawn this, it's so beautiful, I just-"

"Stand up" I cut her off. She gets up and I take the necklace between my fingers. I push her hair to the side and put it on her. I then turn her around taking the earrings. I tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Ow" She giggles when I accidentally poke her. "Sorry, I'm trying to be romantic" I reply nervously. I finally get the earring in then I take the bracelet and set the box down taking her wrist, slipping it through her soft hand and keeping it there.

My hand had a mind of its own and runs up her bare arm, I twist the straps of her dress letting it fall down her shoulders. I go behind her, she steps back into me. Her bum pressing against me.

My left hand rests on her waist as the other gets busy pulling her zip down.

Her head tilts back to my shoulder, her eyes shutting. "You okay?"

She nods taking her arms out of the dress, I push it past her hips letting drop. I had to just to take a minute to admire her. Something about her; all white lingerie and diamond jewellery.

"Shawn?" She snaps me out of my gaze. Her hands reach for mine, I think but instead she wastes no time to untuck my shirt and undo the buttons. Pushing it past my shoulders and letting it drop. I watch her pretty self as she kneels down and unbuckles my belt and tugs down my trousers. I flick them off and she gets up, small, warm hands on my shoulders and mine go to her waist.

She moves forward and I realise what she wanted to do. God I was lucky.

I step back guiding her body with mine, my leg wedging between her. A shaky breath escaping her red stained lips. Her cheek presses against my shoulder and she leans against me as we dance around the room.

Moonlight seeping the through the blinds, sweet alcoholic breath, her bare skin, warm and smooth against mine, her steady breathing, chest slowly rising and falling. Just our breathing and movements being so loud in the quiet room.

Our Dance: Shawn Mendes ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें