70

Shawn Mendes 
- August 20th

Almost two months and a few weeks had passed ,the best months of my life, well every moment had been good so far.

The American leg was a hit. When it ended I cried to Lila for two hours straight, of course she worked her charm and had me laughing soon enough. My birthday was also a success, of course I had to limit the drinking since Lila is so close to giving birth, but nonetheless she made it fun as hell. Everyone was there and it was kinda a baby shower too but that was okay, I wanted to celebrate my baby.

I can say with confidence I'm happy.

-
"Babe What're you doing?" I shout from the nursery, I had been working on it since I came back and it was looking good so far.

I hear Lila grunt again and she doesn't respond to me. "Lila?" I call getting up and following her noises to the kitchen. She was reaching up to the top shelf of the cupboards, my shirt she had on rising up and giving me a good view of her peachy ass and pretty black underwear.

I had to push away my thoughts and I ran up behind her holding her waist with one hand and I reach up grabbing the peanut butter.

"You could've just asked me, sugar"

She turns around shoving the jar towards me and now I see that she had the buttons all undone, her and all her glory. Fucking goddess.

"Open it for me please, sugar" she winks mocking me. "Hey! don't hate the names" I take the jar opening it with ease.

"I don't hate them" she shrugs, dipping her finger in she scoops up some peanut butter on her finger and puts it in her mouth and oh my god I thought I died. Her innocent eyes look up at me through her lush lashes.

"Baby" I squeeze around her waist gently, my hands roaming around her back and I squeeze her bum making her jolt forward. She takes my hands with a grin, her body leaning into me and her bump coming in the way of us.

"Can you do me a favour?" Her lips brushing against mine. "Anything" I nod instantly.

"Dance for me, please"

I move back from her face, my head tilting back as I laugh at her joke but as soon as I meet her serious eyes I stop laughing.

"Please Shawn, it makes me laugh" she grabs my hand and I follow her to the living room.

"But-but-"

"No buts. Except this one-" She hits my bum playfully "-shake it mendes" she giggles sitting down, her legs going up on her coffee table, the shirt falling to her sides to reveal the bump which she ran her hands over gently.

"Please" she pouts her kissable lips and how could I not give in.

"Fine, what shall I dance to?" I ask her grabbing her phone to pick a song. "Erm... Taylor swift, shake it off!" She claps her hands excitedly. I shake my head at her choice, the music starts playing and I stand in front of her with my hands on my hips, a smile taking over my lips as she looks up at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Come on honey!" She encourages me.

And then, in this exact moment I just felt so loved. As I danced around like a complete idiot for my wife to be, for the soon to be mother of my child, as her adorable giggle and loud laugh consumes me I feel my heart thump for her.

"Amazing!" She exclaims, holding her bump as she erupts into a fit of giggles, I swear to god that this is all I needed and wanted. Just seeing her so happy.

"You gonna join me?" I wiggle my hips comedically as I go over to her. "Of course" she puts her hands out to me.

I help her up, her soft palms touch mine, her fingers locked with mine.

"I love you" She tugs me down a little by the arm, a playful smirk on her lips. I lean down, unable to control my grin.

"I love you more" I kiss the tip of her nose making her cheeks swell and blush softly.

"Come on" I put my hands on her waist, about to guide her to the middle of her room when she suddenly freezes, an unreadable expression on her face. "You okay, honey?"

"Oh Shawn" a gasp escapes her lap and she's now squeezing the life out of my hand.

"My water just broke"

"Right now?"

"No, in five minutes-"

"Babe-"

"Yes! Right now Shawn!" She lets out a pain filled whimper, leaning closer to me for support.

"What do we-we do?" I ask in urgency. "Hey" she coos gently, cupping my cheeks. "Don't panic, we got this"

How was she so clam right now?

Fuck, I have to be calm for her. For the baby. Breathe slowly. In and out.

"We got this" I nod, "I'll get the bag, you stay put" I rush to our room grabbing the bag we packed. "Get me a hoodie please!" I hear her attempt to shout.

I look around and grab a hoodie of mine then I'm back to Lila seeing her stood exactly where I left her.

"Easy, okay baby"

She nods taking deep breathes. "Arms up, slowly" I tell her. She does as I say, I slip her arms in the hoodie then her head pops out, a faint smile on her lips. "Cutie" I kiss her forehead then take her hands, ready to get my wife- I mean fiancé to the hospital to deliver my baby.

"A baby is about to come out of my vagina" she shakily lets out. "Yep, that's usually what happens" I say whilst opening the door.

"Fuck. Shawn I'm not ready. Take me back inside" her hands let go of me. "Woah, the baby is coming darling, and you're so ready. We're ready and anything you need I'll get it for you, now let's have this baby"

"We? I'm doing the pushing love, I'm gonna-ugh" she cuts herself off with a groan. "I'm sacrificing myself and you're going to stand and watch me, Ugh men make me sick" a loud cry escapes her lips.

I wanted to laugh but I couldn't, I took my phone and started calling the ambulance and they said they'd be five minutes.

"Let's sit down" I shove the bag away from me and help her down so she's leaning against the wall and her hand is literally cutting off my blood.

"I can't believe you got me pregnant, you— and your s-stupid sperm did this to me" she says between short breaths. "Hmm I know, I'm so dumb" I agree with her as I rub her arm up and down soothingly.

"Yeah" she looks at me with teary eyes. "I'm so scared"

"Me too honey but we're doing this together"