44

Lila Hamilton
- date night

As I was applying some lipstick I spot Shawn in the mirror, just leaning against the doorframe and looking at me smiling.

"What?" I ask. He silently steps forward and traps me in a hug.

"I like your lipstick" he comments watching me in the mirror. I put it down and twist in his arms holding his shoulders. He suddenly picks me up putting me on the counter, standing between my legs.

"You look so pretty, are you sure you want to go out?" He asks, hands on my thighs pushing my dress up. "We don't have to, if you don't want" I shrug as my fingers run through his hair.

"You have other plans?" I ask using one hand to go down his chest, inside his shirt which he left unbuttoned from the top.

"What do you want to do?" He asks teasingly. "Well you could carry me to the bed and we can do a little something then go, we still have an hour" I wrap my legs around him and he picks me up as I start to kiss down his neck leaving lipstick on him.

My phone then rings and Shawn stops. "Leave it, if they ring twice then it's important" I tell him.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod as he puts me down and topples over me. "I'd love to see this lipstick else where" He thumb rubbing over my cheek.

"And where's that?"
-

"Stop looking at me like that" I kick Shawn under the table. "There are people who recognise you here" I tell him, I noticed people taking pictures as we walked into the restaurant.

"Look at you like what?" He takes his wine glass taking a sip. "Like-like you want to rip my clothes off" I whisper leaning in.

"But I do. I want you so bad" he pretends to whine making me chuckle. "You can, later. I promise" I wink at him.

"I'll hold you to it babe" he winks back at me making me feel all gooey and giddy. He really has that effect on me. "Moving on... are you ready for the interview?" He asks digging into his steak as I eat my spaghetti.

"I think so. She said it'll be easy, I hope I don't slip up" I say in worry. "You won't"

"Will you come?" I ask him. "Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world" he sends me one of his signature smiles.

"What if no one believes me?" I ask.

"Well fuck them... he's an idiot for treating you so horribly" Shawn says in disgust. He still didn't know everything but I knew he had guessed. He'd never heard it from me.

"Honestly" He starts. "I'm scared to hear about what he did to you but at the same time I want you to put him to shame, not for me but for yourself. You deserve a little bit of revenge"

I nod taking his hand, he squeezes gently looking up at me with his chocolate coloured eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he takes my hand kissing my knuckles.
-

"Shawn! Lila!"

We stop walking and turn to two boys who we saw in the restaurant too. Shawn pulls me closer as they approach us.

"Hi we're really big fans, we didn't want to disturb you while you were eating... we were hoping we could get a picture?" One asks politely.

"Yes of course" Shawn nods. "I'll take it" I offer.

"No we want you in it" they gesture me over. I stand in the middle of the two boys as they take the picture.

"You guys are really cute by the way"

"Oh thank you, She is pretty cute" Shawn says making me chuckle nervously. "You are Lila! Seriously fuck what everyone's saying"

"Oh thanks I appreciate it" I smile at the two.

"Anyway we'll leave you two love birds alone, have a nice night"

"You too" Shawn gives them another hug and so do I then we walk away down a stone path with huge trees towering over us.

"I'm not the only one that loves you" Shawn stops walking. I stop facing him.

"But I do love you the most" he pecks my lips. I grin kissing him again for longer, wanting to feel his soft lips. "You should become a choreographer or something. I know tons of people who'd want you in their videos or to direct them" he says from the good of his heart.

"I think I'll just stick to this. Dance is my first love, that studio is everything to me" I tell him as he walks back to lean against a wall and I stay in front of him. "My dad would take me everyday at four o'clock on on the dot and he'd stay and watch me for however long I wanted to stay. And I love teaching it to people, you know, when they finally smile when they get it... you had a smile too" I tell him placing my hand on his cheek.

"You probably put it there" he says smoothly making me internally swoon over him. I lean into him, my nose nudging his.

"I need to tell you something" I blurt out, my heart racing. "Anything" he nods.

"Promise you won't get mad" my voice now a little timid.

"How could I?" His giant hands squeezing my waist.

"So the interview, you know how I'll be talking about Jasper" Shawn nods following along. "Well I didn't want him to see it and be shocked or anything so erm, it's nothing wrong, I did nothing wrong, I just felt the need to tell you-"

"Baby, calm down" he chuckles lightly.

"I asked Carmen to text him for me, I've been telling her what to say and that's all"

He nods slowly. "Why would that make me mad?"

"I didn't want you to think I was getting in contact with him and messaging him behind your back... I don't ever want to see him again, I just didn't want it to be a shock to him"

"You have a heart of gold Lila"

I crack a smile breathing out in relief. My head rests on his chest. "I'd never go back to him ever. I-I don't want anyone but you" I whisper.

"Me too" his hand travels to my hair and he kisses the top of my head. We stay like this until his phone rings.

"You can get it" I tell him. "If it's important they'll ring again" he says copying me from before.

"Well-" I'm cut off by his phone again. I step back letting him reach into his pocket and he just looks at the screen for a second.

"I'll get us ice cream and give you a minute" he nods and I blow him a kiss walking away.

I felt as if I didn't deserve him. He was everything and more.

Instagram
@lilahamilton

Liked by 780,018Lilahamilton: mid twirl 🧚‍♀️

Liked by 780,018
Lilahamilton: mid twirl 🧚‍♀️

Comments have been disabled