34

Lila Hamilton
-next day

"Quick!" Shawn yells over the loudness of the rain. He hand his hand in mine as we ran from the car to my apartment building. After spending one more night at Shawn's I wanted to come home, to my own bed and own space.

He had been nothing but lovely, he was making me laugh and smile. After our conversation he didn't mention Jasper once, didn't bring up anything to do with him or how hurt we both felt. It was all fun with him.

We ran inside and Shawn stopped causing me to bump into his arm. "Ouch" I giggle as my nose hit his stiff arm.

"Sorry" Shawn laughs cupping my face. He wipes my damp face with the sleeve of his sweater. "When was the last time you danced?" He asks me randomly, a smile playing on his lips.

"Why?"

"Just when?"

"Okay... maybe that day you walked in and I was dancing to Jorja Smith" I answer. A sudden grin appears on his face. "What?" I ask again. "Just stay here a second" he kisses my forehead then runs out the door.

"Shawn!" I shout for him opening the door again. I watch from inside as he goes in his car turning it on then music starts blaring through the speaker.

"Come here!" He shouts squinting at me through the patterns of the rain. "Come on Lila!" He runs over to me, the rain splashing at his boots. He takes my hand tugging me out in the rain.

"I love this song" I say near his ear as Bruno Mars Paradise begins playing loudly from his car.

"Me too" he grins. "Dance with me"

I take his hands, not taking it too seriously as we get absolutely soaked in the pouring rain.

"Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven" Shawn sings and like an angel. "You're amazing" I say loudly. He then spins me out and I spin back into his arms for him to lift me up. I put my arms up taking in the rain as he spins us around. Both of us laughing with joy.

He slides me down his body and nudges my leg to stick his leg between mine, his hands now on my waist. My wet top sticking to his now see through white tee. I run my hands down his strong chest, his shirt sticking to his skin. He was built like a Greek god.

I leave my hands at his abs and I feel him tense up.

"Kiss me" A demanding tone to his voice. "Not when you say it like that" I poke his cheek.

"How should I say it? Please baby, kiss me because I love the feeling? Kiss me because we've been waiting what feels like ten years? Kiss me because I can't get enough" He smirks.

"Shut up" I giggle leaning up and giving him a sweet kiss. It was romantic, no doubt about it, rain pouring down, a sexual Bruno Mars song, dancing with Shawn, making out in the rain. My heart was literally beating so fast and my cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling, I never thought I'd be able to say that.

"We should go in now" Shawn says kissing up to my ear. "Don't want you to get sick" his hands go to mine and he tugs me to his car. Turning his car off then we go inside.

I shiver as we enter the lift and Shawn pulls me to his side rubbing my sides. He pushes my wet hair back and looks down at me grinning. I return the smile and push his wild curls back, watching the droplets run down his face.

"Come on" He leads us out. I take out my keys opening the door and Shawn immediately grabs my waist, I'm then laying on the sofa and Shawn has his lips on me kissing me like he'd never get the chance to kiss me again.

I hear him sigh and then momentarily move from my lips. "What's the matter?" I ask him slightly out of breath.

"I'm leaving in a week" he says getting up from me. "Oh" I let out. I sit up beside him taking his hand.

"It's not forever" I chuckle lightly trying to soften the mood. "Might as well be, I'm going for a month to LA" He scoffs looking up at me.

"And it's for work, right?" He nods slowly. "So then that's a good thing, you'll get tons of work done and you'll be happy playing your music" I say softly.

"You're so pure" his eyes not leaving mine. "Literally, how do you never have a bad thing to say?" He asks. I simply lean into him not having an answer.

"Come with me... please?" He spoke softly. "I-I don't think I can. I have to get back to work eventually" I sigh.

"But you've been away from me for a month, well technically more than a month. Just, please come with me. I don't want to let you go" he pleads. How could any girl say no to him?

My eyes soften. "Fine. I'm paying otherwise I'm not going" I tell him.

"B-but, okay fine, give me a kiss" a soft smile takes over him. I lean up pressing my lips against his.

"I'm excited, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. I'm so tired right now" after saying that he lets out a yawn making me grin at how undeniably soft he looked. "I'll go home now and I'll text you tomorrow" he says.

"No stay, please" I pout a little making him chuckle. "The rain is so bad and we're already soaked, just have a hot bath and stay with me" I tell him.

"A bath together?" He smirks. I shake my head no "too soon"

__
Ufff I'm soft
Do you guys have any questions
about the book?

Our Dance: Shawn Mendes ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें