69

Lila Hamilton
- May 28th

We were on the way home, europe was officially done and it was the most magical experience ever; exploring all the cities with Shawn, making plans for the baby, we even did some shopping in Sweden and Shawn had the things we bought shipped home for the nursery.

He had a week off then he'd be in America for a whole month and a week, coming back just before his birthday and that gives us enough time to prepare for the due date which was August 29th.

Shawn insisted we stay in Barcelona for my birthday but the tickets had already been booked by Andrew and of course I didn't expect him to remember my birthday. So we had a small party, a beach party with all our friends.

And now we're on the way home. I'm also 23 weeks pregnant, which means I'm even more cranky and I love eating carrot sticks with peanut butter.

"-Happy birthday to you" everyone cheers on the private plane. I blow at the candles with a huge smile.

"Thanks guys" I grin, Shawn wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder innocently a few times. "I feel like I'm going to cry, this is so nice and my back really hurts. I'm going to sit down" I blurt sitting down which makes them all laugh. "I'll cut the cake for us" Andrew announces.

Shawn slides beside me and I lean into his arms. "Thank you" I kiss his cheek.

"What for? I haven't even given you your gift" he shrugs. "Shawn" I shake my head at him and I take his hands. "If you got me something else I will kill you, you already took me around so many cities and that was too much-"

"Nuh uh" he objects. "If I recall, you paid every time we went out to eat and paid majority for the things for the nursery"

"I know, I know" I sigh. "I have money"

"I know that babe, let me spoil my fiancé" he whispers into my ear and starts kissing down my neck slowly. There was no winning with him.

"Shawn" I call him, aware that everyone else could probably see us. He looks up at me then with no warning envelopes his lips with mine. "Baby" I chuckle grasping his face, he kisses me deeper, pushing me back against the window and I suddenly grunt making him pull back.

"Shit, sorry you just looked so fucking cute-"

"It's okay, I need to walk" I peck his lips. I get up and start waking up at down the isle of the seats. Shawn huffs sitting back and he watches me making sure nothing happens.

Finally, Andrew starts handing out the cake. I quickly grab the largest slice making them all laugh but it just put me off. "Brian, you have this slice. I don't want any" I hand him the plate and sit back down pulling the blanket over my body. Shawn gives me a confused look, he gets some cake then sits beside me.

"You don't want any? It's red velvet, your favourite" He tempts me. I shake my head no.

"Come on, I know you want it-"

"No I don't. Leave me alone" I shoot getting up, I take my earphones and stomp over to the empty seat near the back.

Everyone goes quiet which just made me uncomfortable so I put my earphones in and curl up.

"Honey" Shawn pulls my earphones out after a while. He crouches down in front of me. I let out a deep breath sitting up. "Wanna cuddle?"

I nod griping his cream coloured hoodie by his sleeve and he shuffles to my side. "What happened gorgeous?"

I nuzzle to his side, bringing my legs up to go over his. "Why do I eat everything I set my eyes on?" I question stupidly. "You don't, you didn't eat us" he jokes. I huff in annoyance.

"Don't get upset baby, Doctor Oslo said you're allowed to crave food and that it's perfectly fine, don't let it get to you. Enjoy it"

"Ugh why are you so good to me" I lean up kissing his cheek. "I always will be, now let me get my birthday girl some birthday cake"
-
June 1st

"Oh my god" I gasp in shock. "What?" Shawn asks, throwing his arm over my shoulder and looking down at my phone.

"Carmens pregnant!" I exclaim excitedly. I quickly shoot her a text back then look over at Shawn, my hands cupping his cheeks, slightly squishing them.

"Our babies are gonna be besties!"

Shawn grins leaning in to peck my lips quickly. "I'm so happy for them" I say softly.

"Me too... we have our own celebration today too" he smirks playfully. "I know" I giggle, running my hand through his damp curls.

"Happy two year anniversary" his voice lowers as his lips brush mine. "Happy anniversary" I let my eyes flutter shut and I let my lips find his, indulging a blissful kiss.

Shortly after I pull back, my head leaning against his chest.

"We've been a through a ton shit" he comments. "We have" I lace my fingers with his, bringing his knuckles to my lips.

"And I couldn't be happier, I'm so- so in love with you and now having this baby, it feels unreal" his head naturally leans against mine.

He always used to do that when we're dancing.

"You wanna dance with me?" I ask softly popping my head back up. "Always" he gets up going straight to the speaker to connect his phone then he puts his hand out to me, head tilting to the side and a blushed smile on his lips.

I happily go into his arms as Elvis Presley Can't Help Falling In Love starts playing.

"I gotta tell you something, I- I don't know if it's the appropriate time to tell you but- but I never danced with Grace. This song didn't play once, I took it off the playlist and didn't listen to it until that day I saw you at the airport. I really hope you know just how much I love you. I know I broke your heart once and I never meant it and if I could go back maybe I'd do things differently... I think- no I know in my heart that I've always loved you, I always have. My blood rushes around my body so fast, I forget how to breathe around you. All I can I can do is smile an idiot" he lets out, his bambi eyes gazing down at me.

My eyes begin to tear up. "Do you erm believe in 'meant to be'?"

"I didn't used to but now I do" he answers honestly.

"I think we're meant to be"

I swear my heart was literally aching with the amounts of I love I have for him. "Me too, baby" he kisses the top of my head and pulls me close to his beating chest.