39

Shawn Mendes
-two weeks later

It's gone by so quick and I loved every moment with Lila. She stayed by my side and I wouldn't let her go anywhere alone, if I couldn't go with her then Brian would. Of course people were quick to blame her for cheating on me and I knew it was killing her inside, she's already been wrongfully accused of it before.

I eventually ended up taking her phone and deleting Instagram and I logged onto her account on my phone, only showing her the good stuff and I even blocked a few accounts not wanting her to see any hate. My fans even noticed the blocking and reported many accounts which helped me out a lot and I'm sure it'll help Lila.

She was getting happier by the day. She wasn't flinching when I'd touch her randomly, instead she'd ease into me. The last time she cried was the day after she saw Jasper and I made a mission to keep her happy, which made me happy.

She was everything to me.

-
"Are you sure?" Lila asks me. She was sat beside me, her thigh against mine and our hands laced on my lap. The rest of the guys around the room.

"I'm sure" I nod. I had proposed the idea of putting out the song by the end of the week, it was done so why not. Plus it was making me anxious that my first ever song was just sitting there completed.

"What about the music video?" Andrew asks. "We have all the promotion ready for the song but not a video" he says.

"Can we get it done quick?" I ask. "Yeah definitely, it'll be a days job then editing it another day then that's all" Andrew answers me.

I had a video idea and I told Andrew about it and he was on board of course.

"So Lila are you-"

"I haven't asked her yet!" I quickly cut him off making everyone laugh. "Ask me what?" She laughs softly looking up at me. "Oh erm" I nervously look away.

"Lets go outside" I tell her getting up. She follows me and we sit outside on a small bench. "I want you to be in the video, as like the main girl" I explain nervously.

"Oh" She lets out. "If you're not comfortable with it that's okay" I quickly tell her.

"Well erm won't people say stuff?" She asks.

"Yeah but we don't care, it's personal to me and you" I answer. "Well can I know the idea? I'll do it if you want me to" she says softly making my heart leap.

"Okay, erm so I was thinking it'll be me doing normal everyday things but there'll be flashbacks of you and me, like us dancing because you're a dancer and you'll be comfortable with that, we can do a kissing in the rain scene, we can have one of us watching dumbo or anything really" I explain and she nods slowly.

"If you say no I'm not going to get another girl, I'll change the whole video" I say and she bursts into a smile. "I'll do it, it'll be fun" she gets up and takes a seat on my lap.

"Oh thank god, I can't wait" I kiss her lips. She kisses back softly and I take hold of her face. "You're okay with this right?" I ask.

She hums a yes pressing her lips against mine again.
-
The next day we started filming, everyone loved having Lila on set. She was such a happy and bubbly character.

We started off with all my scenes that I would be alone in, so waking up in bed, showering, singing and all that. Lila was watching me from the side, even caught her swaying her hips at the music. It was hard for me not to go over and just grab her hips and pull her into me.

"Come on babe" I call her out to the balcony. She was all ready and looking beautiful as ever. "What do we do?" She Asks shyly.

"You look so beautiful" I ignore her question. She pecks my cheek grinning. She wore a silky white dress, a plunged neckline with black lace around the top section. I had to stop myself from wanting to touch her so much.

"Okay so lets just start with you guys talking, Shawn take her hand and sway a little. Then I want you to get up and pull her up for a dance. Lila you're the dancer so take the lead" we get told.

"Action!" The music plays loudly. "What should we talk about" she giggles shyly leaning into me. "Anything, the music will be over it anyway" I take her hand.

"I want to kiss you so bad"

"You can later, all you want" she grins. I get up and put my hand out to her. She takes it and my hands go to her waist.

"Remember the box?" She asks cheekily. "How could I forget? But right now I'm doing my moves" I spin her out and tug her back in. I bend down lifting her up and she slides back down my body holding my jaw.

"Cut! Perfect!"

Lila quickly pecks my lips and we pull back. She was adorably shy.

Next scene we had changed clothes. I sat on the pink beanbag and she flops onto my lap with some popcorn. "I like this outfit" I tell her, her body drowned in a white shirt and no pants. I put my hands on her thighs rubbing up and down.

"Andrew gave me the popcorn" she says taking a handful and shoving it in my mouth. Everyone laughs and we didn't even know the cameras were rolling. I put my arms around her waist and she leans back on my chest as we only get to watch part of the movie, I kiss her shoulder and she looks up at me, I take the rose placed beside me and I hold it up to her. "Shawn! It's so pretty" she gasps.

"For a pretty girl" I peck her lips resulting in a huge smile.

The cameras cut and she stays sat down watching the screen until it turns off.

"We can watch it tonight" I whisper in her ear. "We better" she gets up and I follow behind her into my dressing room.

"Last scene now" I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist swaying us. "It was fun but I'm tired, wearing all this makeup and changing outfits every hour" she yawns tiredly.

"Well we only have the dancing in the rain scene and I'll take you to bed"

After a few seconds we get changed, I'm in a white shirt and dress pants whilst Lila wears a white poofy dress and black heels.

"Come on my love, you've looked so gorgeous all day" I compliment making her cheeks blush. "You always look handsome, don't know how I've kept my hands to myself" She giggles as we walk on set.

"Okay, music is blaring, rain is pouring, Lila walk in from the right, Shawn from the left, Shawn you'll take her hand and twirl her, dance around and then end it with a kiss"

We both nod and get in position. She faces me with a huge smile as we start.

It felt as if it was just me and her.

_
Go check out my new book; confessional!
It's out now and I'm super excited!!!!!

Our Dance: Shawn Mendes ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें