65

Shawn Mendes
-9 days later

Instagram
@shawnmendes

Liked by 4,789,899Shawnmendes: after date night, we dance

Liked by 4,789,899
Shawnmendes: after date night, we dance

Comments:
User1: Okay maybe they're not fake

User2: Shawn will soon realise he likes her more and she's using him.
-user3: what crack are you on? Pls leave

User4: I died.

Carmenreign: my bestie 😝💗
-shawnmendes: no mine...
-Carmenreign: back off. I will fight you.

-
"This one?" I ask her holding up a pale yellow dress. "I don't understand why I need to pack a bag, I'm gonna steal all of your clothes" she giggles adorable looking up at me for a second then getting back to painting her nails.

"You know what? Let's leave it and you can walk around naked" I flop down in front of her. I tuck her hair behind her ear after watching her struggle to blow it out of her face.

"Hmm I wouldn't mind and I'm sure everyone else won't mind" she teases. "And I'm gonna continue packing" I quickly get back up.

"Are you excited for Paris?" I ask.

"Yes! When our baby is born we should go again" she says putting the nail polish down. "Consider it done" I wink at her. Her cheeks flush and she looks away sitting up.

I keep my eyes on her, she goes to say something then stops herself.

"What is it?"

She looks up shaking her head. "Oh come on, your worries are mine"

A faint smile appears on her lips. "Erm you know I don't have a job anymore" she begins. I hum letting her know I'm listening as I fold her clothes, yeah I know I'm completely whipped.

"Well what do I do about it?... do I go back and beg for my job back? I loved it so much. Dancing there nearly everyday since I was little, I have memories with my dad there and it's-well it's where I met you" she says quietly, as if she was ashamed but she didn't have to be, not with me.

"You know it doesn't matter to me as long as your happy and I'm more than happy to support us-"

"I knew you'd say that" she mumbles, her eyes averting down to her lap. I sigh putting the clothes down and I sit beside her taking her hand. "I knew you'd say that because you're so kind and giving and I really appreciate that but I-I don't want to feel useless... I want to dance-"