Just The Way You Are *H.MM x O.KS*

I know, I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me - Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

"So you have me team up with a rookie," said Feeldog, looking at the list of songs to dance to.

"She is not a rookie," said his manager. "She is considered one of the best female dancers in Korea. You should be lucky we are able to get her." Feeldog rolled his eyes, as they heard a knock on the door. His manager opened the door, as he greet the person there. "Kwangsuk, this is your partner." He looked up to see who his partner was. He dropped the book of songs from his hands. Hirai Momo was standing in the room, as she gave him a bow.

"Good afternoon, I'm Twice member Momo. It is a honor to work with you," she said to him. He did not expect his partner would be a vision of beauty. She looks cute, as he is used to dating girls who were sexy, but her cuteness fits her. His manager stared at him to stand up and introduce himself. He did so and bow back at Momo.

"I'm Feeldog, but you can call me Kwangsuk if you like." Momo gave him a bright smile.
.....
For the next three weeks, they work together to come up with a dance. They have work together really well, which surprise Feeldog. Sure she is cute and innocent and really naive, but when the music is on, she was a different person. Sexy, confident, and full of sass. It was like night and day for him and he has to say he likes it. She is so cute when she makes faces and can be a bit clumsy. Yet she is also has style and keep up with anything you throw at her. She is a mixture of everything, everything he likes to have.

Him and Momo decided to get something to eat after practice and he would take her home. They were walking down the street at night, as Momo was getting a bit nervous. Feeldog noticed and grabbed a hold of her hand. She looked at him in surprise, as he just shrugged it off.

"We don't want to be late," he replied, as she just nodded. He had to admit her hand was soft and fit perfect into his unlike other girls. They got to the restaurant, as he let go of her hand, though he didn't want to. He look to see his friend, Hoya at a table. He did tell Momo a friend was joining them, which she didn't mind.

"Hey Hoya," he said, as they went to the table to join him. Hoya looked at his friend and at Momo with a smile.

"You weren't kidding..." he began, before getting a swift kick under the table by Feeldog to shut up.

"We have been friends for a long time," he explained to Momo, as she nodded. They order their meal and ate with some chit chat. Feeldog and Hoya was doing most of the talking, as Momo listen to them. The waiter kept checking Momo out, speaking with her sweetly, and bumping into her lightly. The boys notice this, as Feeldog leaned over and whispered to her. "Follow my lead." Momo just nodded, as he pulled her closer to him, laughing at a joke Hoya made. He kept his arm around her waist and to the waiter coming by with their checks. He gave the waiter a look that told him back off from my woman. He wouldn't mind Momo being his woman at all, but doesn't like how guys can treat women.

The waiter left, as he let Momo go.

"Thank you Kwangsuk," she said to him, as Hoya gave him a raise eyebrow. He chose to ignore his friend, as he smile at her.

"Not a problem, Princess." Momo blushed at him, looking down at her plate. He moved his hand under the table to hold her. Momo looked over to him, as he was just talking about something in his group. Momo gave his hand a squeeze and continue to finish her meal. Feeldog was smiling and it was because he was spending time with his friend, but because of Momo.
.....
"It was nice to meet you, Momo. Hopefully Kwangsuk will bring you around more often," said Hoya, only to get smack in the back by Feeldog.

"Shut it, I will see you later." He took Momo's hand and walked her back to her dorm. Hoya just chuckled at the two.

"Maybe a change will be better for you."

They made it back to her dorm, as they stopped in front of the door. Momo let go of his hand, as he missed the warmth. "Thank you so much for dinner," Momo said, as she gave him a bow. "See you tomorrow for practice." She was about to go in, as he stopped her.

"Momo, after this is all over...let's go on a date." Momo looked at him in shock. "I really want to get to know you better. I seen something in you that I don't see in others." Momo looked at him for a moment and sighed.

"Honestly, I don't think I'm your type, Kwangsuk. I have seen girls you have dated and I'm not like them," she answered honestly. "Don't get me wrong, I do feel something towards you, but we are on different ends. I don't want to ruin your taste in..." he took her hand and stared into her eyes.

"People can choose who they want to date and I want to go on a proper date with you," he replied. "Yeah I know I have dated others, but I want to try something new you can say. Will you give me that chance to show you?" Momo sighed and took a breath.

"Tell you what, if we win our competition next week, I will go on a date with you," she told him, as he nodded. "We need to focus on our competition right now before we can do anything crazy." Feeldog understood, as he gave in to her.

"All right, you know I'm competitive and will win," he said, as she nodded.

"I know."
.....
Next week was here and the competition day was here. A lot of idols were here, as Feeldog and Momo were backstage, waiting for their turn. Feeldog isn't usually nervous, but he knows what is on the line. He was bouncing on his feet, as Momo walked up next to him.

"Looks like Lisa and Shownu is going to be the ones to beat," said Momo, as Feeldog nodded. Momo looked at him and smile. "We can do it."

"I know...yet a lot is riding on this," he admitted, as Momo gently took his hand into his. He looked at her, while she had her smile still on her face.

"I wasn't going to tell you this until we finish, but I'm going to. Win or lose, I still go out with you on that date." He looked at her for a few seconds with a blank stare before forming a smile.

"Really?" Momo nodded at her, as she leaned over to him.

"Yeah, let's take that chance." She placed a kiss on his cheek, as their name was being called to perform. "You ready for this?"

"I been ready since you walk into my life."
.....
-bow- Forgive me! I tried so hard on this ship. I'm not familiar with UNB and had to watch YouTube videos to help me. I will do better next time around. -still bowing-

Doyoung: Should we tell her we spun the wheel already?
Kai: She will figure out what we pick in a few. Yet it wasn't us...
Yuta: -whistling- I wonder who it is?
Baekhyun: -staring at Yuta with a knowing look- you know she is going to spin the wheel herself after what GOT7 did.
Jimin: Don't you have a story with Momo already?
Yuta: -look down- she had to postpone it as she ran out of ideas. Yet there is hope here and look. -pointing to the wheel- it says Yuta.
WinWin: they all said Yuta.
Ten: No, there is a little panel with the words anyone but Yuta on there.
Chan, pull out the back up wheel. -Chan rolled in the back up wheel- don't mess with me. I have 40 back up just in case. I'm not having another Rocky incident. -spin the wheel and everyone watch. Wheel stop as everyone was surprise- Well Yuta, you got your wish.
Yuta: Really?! Yes! -take author's arm- I have a great for this. -dragging author  him-
Jeonghan: so close.
Xiaojun: one tick away and it would have been me.

Yuta and Momo are next...
Comment and vote

Bye sweetie sweetie.