That's When I'll Stop Loving You *H.MM x P.JY*

You'll never cry long as I am there. And I will always be there - N'Sync - That's When I'll Stop Loving You

"Happy comeback day!" BamBam yelled to everyone, as they were all at the music event. They just finish their first live performance and they were all tired. Jinyoung looked at his phone to see there was still no call or text message from his girlfriend, Momo. He sighed, as he rest on the couch. He really hasn't spend any time with her since they have been preparing for their comeback. He kind of, well he did put Momo on the back burner.

"Still no Momo," said JB, sitting next to him. Jinyoung sighed and shook his head. "Just give it time. She can't stay mad at you forever."

"But this is the longest she hasn't spoke to me," he said. They haven't spoken in about three days and it was killing him. "I will talk to her tomorrow, since we do have the day off."
....
The next day, Jinyoung just woke up when he got a phone call from Sana.

"Hey, is Momo with you?"

"No, I haven't talk to her lately."

"Well Momo wasn't here when we all woke up. We tried calling her but she isn't answering her phone." Jinyoung got up from his bed and started to get himself ready.

"I will meet you at the dorms," he said, hanging up the phone. He tried to called Momo, but it went to voicemail. "Damnit." He was now worry that his girlfriend is missing and nobody knows where she is.

Jinyoung got to the dorms, where the girls were ready to go and search for Momo. Momo has never done anything like this before and it scared him. Even being mad at him in the past, she wouldn't just vanished.

"When was the sad time you saw her," asked Jinyoung to the girls.

"Last night before we went to bed. She was acting a bit different," said Chaeyoung. Jinyoung sighed, as he need to go and find her.

"Let's spilt up and look at places she likes to go. Keep your cell phone close by. If anyone found her, let us know," he said, as everyone nodded.

"We will find her," said Sana to him, seeing the look on his face. He nodded, as they left the dorm to look for Momo.
.....
Jinyoung looked everyone in town, where they would hang out. He went to her favorite cafe, where they had their first date. The employees stated she was here to get a cup of ice coffee this morning. They didn't notice anything out of the norm from her. Jinyoung ran off to the direction they pointed her going.

He end up at a florist, where he always go and get Momo her pink roses and pink tulips on her birthday, anniversaries, and just because. She was there pinking up some white and pink roses. She ordered them two days ago for a special reason. Jinyoung was starting to go crazy wondering what his girlfriend is hiding. He still try to call and text her, but she didn't answer.

Jinyoung went to one of Momo's favorite dress shop in town in hopes she was there shopping. Momo was there about a hour before he got there to pick up a dress. Jinyoung was leaving the shop when his phone went off with a ping.

Sana🐍: Momo was spotted 30 minutes ago getting hamburgers and pizza at you guys favorite food place.

Jinyoung ran over to the place to ask where she went. They didn't know, as he was frustrated at the situation. What in the world Momo is doing? It was getting late and no sign of Momo.

Jinyoung was about to go and file a report when his phone went off with a text from Momo at last.

❤️Momo❤️: Rooftop of JYP building 7:00 pm

Jinyoung looked at the time, as it was 15 minutes until 7. He was at least 20 minutes away, but he took off running. He made it to the rooftop and opened the door to see his girlfriend, Momo standing there with a smile on her face.