Love You So *H.MM x L.JY*

Don't think for a minute this love will change. Oh, you should know that - Natalie - Love You So

Morning light hit the window, as Jun moved a little in bed to block out the sun. He turned his head on the side and inhale a peachy scent. He let out a little smile, as he slowly opened his eyes to see his lovely girlfriend of three years, Hirai Momo, sleeping peacefully next to him. He moved his arms around her body and gently pulled her close. Momo snuggled closer to him, opening her eyes to look at his handsome face.

"Good morning, Princess," said Jun, as she gave him a smile.

"Good morning, Handsome. Happy birthday!." She lifted herself up and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "So how you like your birthday gift?" Momo surprised him with week trip to Barcelona, Spain. Jun always wanted to go to Spain, as Momo saved enough for them to go during his birthday week. He remembered how she surprise him.

"Hey Handsome," she greeted him, as he came by the set of their music video. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. "I'm glad you came today."

"Of course. You are done with the video and have time to go out on our date." Momo giggled at him, as she gave him another kiss.

"Let me get change and we can go."

They went to their favorite place to eat, as Momo slowly slide a folder to him. Jun gave her a curious look, as she nudged him to open it. He took the folder and open it to see two plane tickets to Spain.

"What?"

"It's my birthday present to you. We both have a few weeks off and you always wanted to go." Jun smiled and pulled Momo in for a kiss.

"You are the best you know. This must cost a lot." Momo looked down for a moment, as Jun sighed. "Princess..."

"But you are worth it. You done so much for me so it's my turn." She looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "I have everything set up for this trip."

"It's magical," he answered, resting his head on hers. "I can't wait to see the city today and try all the local food. And the best part, I get to do everything with you, Princess." She giggled at him, while sitting up on the bed.

"Well let's get moving."
......
Jun held Momo's hand tight, as they were walking down the street. They had a nice breakfast at a local cafe and was heading to see the sights of Spain. They watch the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. It was a sight to see, as Momo and Jun took pictures together. Momo placed a kiss on his cheek and took another picture.

As they were leaving, Momo stopped him quickly. He gave her a look, as she had a smile on her face. She pulled something at of her purse, an envelope. She held it to him, as he took it. "Another part of your birthday gift." He opened it, as looked at her with a smile.

"Tickets to the FC Barcelona game today?!" She nodded, as Jun pulled her into a big hug and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "You are so amazing!"

"So I been told. Now let's get going or we are going to be late." They went to the stadium and got in to watch a great match. The whole time, they eat nachos, Jun's favorite and cheer for the team. They were even on the Kiss cam during the break and share a kiss for everyone to see. Momo blushed, as Jun chuckled at her.
.....
"Wow," Momo exclaimed as they entered Basílica de la Sagrada Família. It was so beautiful, as they walked around. Momo got tickets for them to tour the church. Jun watched Momo walking around, admiring the church with a smile on his face. He pictured Momo in a beautiful wedding dress, waiting for him. He went to his pocket and felt a small box there. He knew it is time to take the next step.

"Come Jun," Momo called to him, as he snapped out of dream. He followed Momo to finish the tour of the church.

Later that evening, the couple was taking a stroll on the beach. It was pretty quiet, as the sun was setting. Jun stopped Momo, as she looked at him.

"Is everything all right, Handsome?" She asked him, as he nodded.

"Everything is perfect. We had a nice lovely day and still more to come. You did so much for me, making my dream trip come true." He hugged her close and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Anything for you. You deserve so much," she told him, resting her head on his chest. She can hear his heartbeat, as Momo sighed. "After everything we been through, this is the least I can do. I know I had to sacrifice my vacations to save for the trip, but it is worth it." She looked up at him, as he was going to speak. "Now don't you dare say you don't deserve it, because you do." He smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"You are simply amazing and I'm grateful to call you my girlfriend," Jun said. "But I do have something else to add." Jun moved away from her, as she looked confused. He got on one knee and took her hand. "I know this week is about me, but I want it to be about you." He pulled out the box from his pocket and open it to reveal a ring.

"I want to call you my wife for now on. I want to wake up tomorrow, on my birthday, and get to call you my wife. I did research myself and we can meet with a priest right after this to make it official. When we get back home, we will get our rings and hold another wedding for family and friends. So Hirai Momo, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?" Momo was in tears, as she nodded her head.

"Yes I will." Jun put the ring on her finger, stood up, and hug Momo tight. He gave her a long kiss and smile down at his fiancé who will be his wife.

"I love you," Momo told Jun.

"I love you too, now we only have a hour to meet up with him or we will have to wait until tomorrow." She nodded and they took off to the church to get married.
......
Mrs.LeeMomo
We did a thing and happy birthday to my husband, Jun❤️

ShyshyshySana: YOU DID NOT!!! BunnyNayeon: You did not get married!?!?!ShyshyshySana: OMG!!! ❤️❤️❤️BallerinaMina: you promise be nothing crazy!!!GodJihyo: Get back to Seoul or I can scold you!ChaeChae: Congrats Momo and Jun!TofuDahyun: and happy b...

BunnyNayeon: You did not get married!?!?!
ShyshyshySana: OMG!!! ❤️❤️❤️
BallerinaMina: you promise be nothing crazy!!!
GodJihyo: Get back to Seoul or I can scold you!
ChaeChae: Congrats Momo and Jun!
TofuDahyun: and happy birthday.
Jeongyeon: Without is there?!
BabyTzuyu: Congratulations
ShyshyshySana: I NEED TO PLAN A PARTY! We have to celebrate this moment! ❤️❤️❤️
....
I shall do better. Thank you -slowly walking away-