Apologize *H.MM x M.YG*

I'm holdin' on the rope. Got me ten feet off the ground. - Timbaland - Apologize

Running was the only thing on her mind, as she kept running down the empty, raining street of Seoul. With nothing but a black sweater, legging, and her sneakers, she has to be freezing. But Momo Hirai doesn't care at this point. She had to get away from everything. She had to get away from her members, the company, and her boyfriend...well ex-boyfriend in her mind. In fact it is ex everything and she doesn't care.

She finally stopped running when she reach a bridge. She let herself rest for a few minutes and looked up at the rainy clouds. She was soak from head to toe, as she felt her warms tears coming down. She remembers everything that happen not too long ago.
.....
Momo just finished her dance practice, as she was about to enter the dorm. She could hear her members talking, as she slowly opened the door, not wanting to disturb them.

"Do you think if we complain to JYP about Momo, she will be released," said Sana. Momo stopped moving and just listened in.

"It's going to take a lot of convincing. After all, he was the one that put her back in the group," said Jihyo.

"I think it was not fair. The fans voted me back and she got a free ticket," complained Tzuyu.

"Hey now, you know she is ranked number nine in the group. She only can dance," said Jeongyeon.

"Yeah her singing is terrible and her rapping as well," said Chaeyoung. The girls continued to talk about Momo, as she backed away slowly and exited out of the dorm building. Her heart was breaking, but she refused to cry. She already got rejected by her family when she decide to be an idol in Korea. Her members thinks less of her. She wonder how long, since their debut or their pre-debut.

She knew someone would cheer her up. She texted Yoongi to meet her at the local coffee shop in 10 minutes. Momo headed to the shop and sat down. Fifteen minutes later, she heard his voice coming from behind her. She was going to stand up and greet him, as another voice popped up.

"When are you going to dump her, Suga? She isn't even that pretty." Momo sat there and listen, feeling her heart breaking even more.

"Relax babe, I just want to continue to toy with her a bit more," he said to the person. "There is no real feelings I have for her." Momo couldn't bare it, as she slowly stood up and walked out of the cafe without anyone noticing her.
.....
She let out another cry, falling to her knees. She got no family, her members hates her, and Yoongi who doesn't love her like she does with him. Momo's heart was in a million pieces at this point. She knows if she goes back they will just play the game to make her feel wanted. Momo got out her cell phone and went to her voice messages and started to record.

"I'm sorry that I don't live to anyone expectations. I can't even live up to mine. I have disappoint many people in my life. My family, my members, my love, friends, fans. I'm sorry so to exist in this world. I am just a girl who wanted to follow her dream. To dance for everyone, to have love, to have a family of my own. I was so stupid to realized I'm just pathetic, in any shape or form. I don't have the beauty of the brains to impress anyone, even children. I'm sorry I ever try to find happiness for myself. I have ruined everyone's else's happiness, just by trying to be me. I'm sorry I was the weakest members in the group. I'm sorry I'm the worst daughter in history. I'm sorry I am just not the girl of your dreams. I know the solution to everyone's problem. This way everyone can be free of me and I can find a path for my journey. Please do not blame yourself, as it is my decision. Blame me what I'm about to do. This is my last wish and I'm going to grant it. Please have a life-free without me. I know I cause the problem, but after today, there will be no problem. Good-bye..."

Momo hit off the recording and send it to everyone on her contact list. She shut off her phone and place it back in her small bag. She slowly got up and walked down the side of the bridge. She looked around and realized where she was. Mapo Bridge...she knows how this bridge is famous and now she is going to make it even more. Well at least she could be known for one thing that was good to her. Not a soul in sight to witness Momo's final performance.

Momo dropped her bag next to her feet, as she slowly took her shoes off. She placed them next to the bag. She isn't going to need anything when she make her last trip. She carefully climbed over the bars, not caring it was lighting up, warning her to stop what she was doing. She stood on the edge of the bridge, staring down at the deep dark water below her. She doesn't know how long she been standing there, a few minutes maybe. Just release and let everything wash over you, Momo thought to herself. She looked up at the grey sky for any sign, as the rain kept coming down. She closed her eyes and released from the handlebars she was holding. Momo could feel herself falling and all of a sudden stopping. Something got of a hold of her hand, as she looked up to see Yoongi and his members above her on the bridge. Yoongi was holding her hand, as the members were holding him from slipping.

"Climb up," he told her, as she just stared at him. "Look I'm not playing games, climb up."

"Who says I'm playing," she replied, trying to get his grip off her hand. He kept a hold on her, not letting go.

"Look just climb up and let me explain everything." Momo just shook her head at him. "Please Momo, your members are getting the medics. We came running to save you..."

"Why? I thought this is the best way for everyone. Just let me go."

"I'm never going to let you go! I love you."

"It's too late..." she mumbled, as she got her other hand up and scratch his hand hard. Yoongi was in pain, but was not going to let go of Momo. She is not in the right state of mind. Yet he could feel his grip loosing. Momo gave him one last scratch to the fingers, as he was barely holding onto her. "Just let it go." Her hand finally slipped from his grasp, as she fell into the deep water below her. With a huge splash, she felt the water hitting her body like she was being stabbed a million times. She was slowly sinking down to the bottom, as she was losing air to breath. She just had a smile on her face, knowing she did good. Momo closed her eyes and let the water embrace her. She was finally home where she belongs.

"Momo!" Yoongi yelled, as he tried to find Momo in the water. He couldn't see his beloved Princess Peach anywhere and the rain wasn't helping him. He tried to break free of the boys to go after her, but they held on to him. "No...MOMO!!!" He called out to her, as the members of Twice, JYP, and some medics appear. They could see how Yoongi was acting, knowing Momo did in fact jumped to her death.

"We need the rescue squads now near Mapo," called the medic over the radio. "We has a jumper and only have a few minutes."

"Please come back," Yoongi cried out to Momo, holding onto Jin. "I'm sorry...just come back to me."
.....
A/N: -getting a lot of stares by all male idols- ...What? I had to have at least one sad story...
Ten: Make it happy.
But...
Jungkook: make it happy
That isn't...
Minho: make it happy
How...
Every male idol ever: make it happy!!!
The readers have to decide not me!!! Comment and vote...bye sweetie sweetie