Goodnight *H.MM x K.MY* Part 2

Jeonghan came to the room with two bags for Mingyu and saw the sight. Mingyu was in Momo's bed, listening to her heart beating. His eyes were closed, as he had dry tears stain on his cheeks. Jeonghan's heart hurt to see him like this, as the younger has been distraught since her accident. He walked over to him and gently shook his arm. Mingyu opened his eyes and stared up at him.

"Hey, I got you some fresh clothes and something to eat," he told him. Mingyu didn't want to move at first, as he need to be close to Momo. "No offense but you stink. You need a shower as well." Mingyu slowly moved out of the bed. Mingyu gave Momo a kiss on the cheek, watch her for a moment, before going to Jeonghan. Jeonghan gave him the bag, as Mingyu nodded. "I will watch her for you." He nodded and went to the room personal's bathroom. Jeonghan went to Momo and sat down on the chair next to her. He took her hand and rubbed it.

"Good morning, Momo. It has been about two weeks since your accident," he began. "You still haven't woke up, but your injuries are healing. Mingyu has not left your side since he found out about your accident. This is eating him alive, but we are trying to keep his spirit up. He cares for you so much and feels responsible for this. I know you would not blame him, but he needs you to tell him." Momo did not move except for her chest to show she was breathing. Jeonghan sat with her a few minutes, as Mingyu came out of the bathroom.

"Anything?" Mingyu asked Jeonghan, putting his things in the bag. Jeonghan shook his head, as he let go of Momo's hand.

"Eat your lunch, you got to keep your strength," he said, as Mingyu nodded. Jeonghan got Mingyu to sit at the table and provide him his meal. Mingyu ate his meal slowly, looking back at Momo ever so often. He soon finish his meal, as he was getting emotional. Jeonghan went over to him and hugged him. "It's all right, you can let it out." Mingyu just cries into his arms, as he just want his girl to wake up so he can tell her he loves her and apologize to her.
.....
Why am I still here? Are you enjoying me suffer?

Momo watched Mingyu crying to Jeonghan, as her body was still there. She wanted to hug Mingyu to let him know everything is all right. She doesn't remember how she got back here, but she couldn't leave the room. She watch all the pain Mingyu has been going for the past two weeks. She can hear everything he tells her, begs her to wake up, and cries when he doesn't get any response.

She watch people coming in and out to visit her body. Sana comes everyday to tell her about the day. The visit always end with her crying, wanting her best friend back. Other idols stop by as well, to see her and hopes she does wake up.

You see how important you are to many people.

Momo heard a voice but kept staring at Mingyu.

You do have a choice to make. You can go through the gate, but your body will be gone as well. Or you can return to your body and be with everyone that loves you but it's a long road of recovery you must endured."

Momo kept staring, as Mingyu cried himself to sleep in Jeonghan's lap. Jeonghan stroke his hair and looked over to Momo. She knows he couldn't see her, but she felt his eyes burning into her.

"Please come back, Momo. This will kill Mingyu if something does happen to you," whispered Jeonghan, turning his head back to the sleeping boy. "He already suffer enough, please..." Jeonghan kissed Mingyu's head and closed his eyes.

Momo moves slowly to her body as the voice spoke.

"You made your choice?"

Even in death, I can't leave him. We had our disagreements but always find a way to fix it. I'm not going to take the easy way out. Even if I'm reduced to a mess, I'm not going down. We will prevail.