Domino *H.MM xK.TH*

Every second is a highlight. When we touch don't ever let me go. - Jessie J - Domino

"Beach, Appa?" Yeonjun said, looking at the window, as Momo turned to look at him.

"That's right, Yeonjun," she said to the oldest of the five children. She watched her other children, as Taehyung was parking the van. Soobin was excited like Yeonjun to go on the beach. Beomgyu was waking up from his nap, as the twins, Taehyun and Kai were still sleeping. The Kim family was having a day on the beach in request of little Beomgyu for his birthday wish. The family got out of the van to go on the beach.

"Yeonjun, please hold the twins' hands please," Momo told her oldest, getting Kai out of the van.

"Yes Eomma." He took Kai's hand into his, as he was already holding Taehyun. Taehyung carries the ice chest and a few towels, as Momo had the food and others in her hands. The Kim family found a good spot on the beach, as they got their things settle.

"Okay sunscreen," she said to her three elder, as they whined a bit. The twins were already sleeping on the towel next to their mother, as Taehyung was putting the big umbrella up over them for shade.

"Listen to Eomma," he told the boys, as they did what they were told. Momo got the sunscreen on the boys and their little wing floaters on their arms. "You can play in the sand and the edge of the water. You wait for Appa to go deeper in."

"Yes!" They boys went off to play, as Momo gently got the twins sunscreen without waking them up. Taehyung went to his wife and gave her a kiss.

"So glad we decide to come out here," he said, sitting in front of her. He looked at the twins and smiled. "At least they aren't going to be grumpy later."

"Appa, hurry up," called out Soobin. Taehyung gave Momo another kiss before taking off his shirt. He put some sunscreen on and join his boys. Momo smiled, as she watched Taehyung play with their boys.

Taehyung has been working hard with his acting. The drama he was doing was finally over and he has time to spend with the family. They had Beomgyu's birthday on Wednesday and he wanted to go to the beach. They were blessed the weather wasn't going to be bad, so they could grant his wish.

"Eomma," she heard Taehyun's voice, as she turned to see him crawling into her lap. "Hungry?" Momo smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You can have a snack," she said, getting some apple slices for him. He ate them, as he was meowing every time he finish one. "Are you being a kitty?" He meowed at her, as Momo showered him with kisses. "You want to go swimming with your hyungs and Appa?"

"Not without Kai." Of course, they do everything together.

"Okay, you can play in the sand until Kai wakes up." He nodded and moved to make his own version of a sand castle. About fifteen minutes later, Kai woke up from his nap. Momo got the twins their wings on and help them to the water to join their Appa and hyungs.

"Appa, the twins want to play too," Momo told her husband, as Taehyung picked up the twins with no problem. They laughed, as Taehyung ran in the water with them. Momo smiled, as Soobin took her hand. She looked at her son, he gave her his dimple smile.

"Eomma join us," he said, as Momo couldn't say no. Beomgyu took a hold of Momo's other hand, as Yeonjun held their hands to form a circle. The Kim family had fun in the water for a bit, but then the children got hungry. Soon the family were eating sandwiches and drinking their juices. Taehyung pulled Momo into a hug and kiss her cheek.

"These sandwiches are the best," he told her, as Yeonjun looked at his Appa.

"I help Eomma make them." Taehyung smile and pat his head.

"And you did a wonderful job, Yeonjun." His eyes sparkled at his Appa, feeling proud.

"Sand Castles!" Beomgyu yelled, as Soobin and him went to go build one. Taehyun and Kai were watching some crabs walking by, as Yeonjun went to watch his baby brothers. Momo cleaned up theirs mess, as Taehyung threw the trash away. The couple got to enjoy each other company, as their children were busy.

"This is great," he told his wife, holding her close. "The kids are enjoying themselves."

"Yes and they got some time with their father," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I know I haven't been around lately," he admitted to her. "But I'm good for the next few months to enjoy family time and also my wifey time." Momo hit him in the arm, as she know what he means. He just laughed at her and kiss her on the forehead.

"Eomma!" Kai cried to her, running to her and sitting on her lap. "My finger!" He held up his finger, as Momo looked at it. It was a little red, as Yeonjun came over with Taehyun.

"A crab bite him when he tried to pick it up." Momo just shook her head and kissed Kai's finger.

"All better?" He nodded and went to play with Soobin and Beomgyu. Not even a minute later, Soobin came crying to them complaining to have sand in his eyes. Momo flushes our his eyes with water, as Taehyung can hear Beomgyu yelling at Kai. He went over there and see Beomgyu yelling, as Kai was crying next to a destroyed sand castle.

"Kim Beomgyu," warned Taehyung, as he stopped yelling. He looked at Kai and told him to go to Eomma. He went to Beomgyu and kneeled in front of him. "Why are you yelling at him?"

"He destroy the sand castle and got sand in Soobin's eyes," he said. "We work so hard in building the castle and Kai destroy it."

"He is little and he didn't mean to. He is so happy to play with his big brothers," he told his son. "Come on, you are going to apologize to Kai." He stood up and held his hand out for him.

"Okay Appa," he answered him, taking his hand. They walked back to the family, as Momo was holding a sleeping Soobin in her arms, as the others were playing. Beomgyu say sorry to Kai and they hugged. Another round of swimming in the ocean and it was time for the family to go home.

"Are they asleep?" Taehyung asked his wife, as she turned to see five sleeping children.

"Yes, the beach got them all tired out," she said, as Taehyung held her hand on the drive home. "I'm glad you got to spend time with us."

"Baby, I always have time for my family," he said, bringing her hand to give it a kiss. "Next week, let's take the boys to the zoo."

"Great, you better call the zoo ahead of time for them to make up a story on why there is no unicorn. You know Kai will throw a fit about that."

"Maybe I can get them to have one of the zebras to wear a horn." Momo just shook her head st her husband. "What?"