You Raise Me Up *H.MM x M.TI*

I am strong when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up to more than I can be - Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up

"Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms," Momo cheered, as Taeil smiled at his girlfriend's excitement. This is their first year they are going to see the cherry blossoms as a couple. They only been together for about three months, but it has been amazing. Taeil has to thank Yuta for introducing her to him. That was the best thing Yuta has ever done. After being friends for a year and her dating banned lifted, he was able to ask her on a date and soon they were a couple. "Taeil, lets go and get a good spot." Momo wrapped her arms around his. He held the picnic basket in his other arm and smile at her.

"As you wish, Princess." They walked over to the park to find a spot and lucky enough they did under a cherry blossom tree. Momo placed the blanket on the grass and they both sat down. Momo rested her head on his shoulder, as he took her hand into his.

"Such a beautiful today," she told him, watching some of the petals falling down. "I'm so glad we had time to join this together."

"Yes I know." Taeil is going to on tour soon to the USA, as Momo will be ready for a comeback. They will be busy, so they are trying to spend much time as possible. He leaned a bit and kissed her on the head. "What are you thinking, Princess."

"Just us right now. A moment of bliss, nobody to bother us." He had to agreed either her or his members has popped in on their dates in the past. He literally begs his members not to follow him for this date. He doesn't have much time with Momo before tour. They all promised him they won't followed him. Yet knowing them they are going to be here somewhere, taking pictures of them. This is the first time having a girlfriend and they are all fans of them.

"Babe," said Momo, as he hummed at her. "What are you thinking?"

"How I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world and get to enjoy our date." Momo blushed at him, as he pulled her close.  She hid her face by burying herself in his chest. "Hey don't hid your beauty from me."
.....
"Target spotted," whispered Johnny, as NCT 127 were at the park watching. Haechan, Mark, and Yuta had cameras in their hands, as Jaehyun, Yuta, and Jungwoo had snacks in hands.

"Honestly," Taeyong said, looking at them, "We promised Taeil-hyung we wouldn't bother him."

"Babe, we are just going to take a few dozens pictures and watch the blossoms too," Johnny said, looking at him. "You wanted to see the blossoms."

"I do...but please can we just keep the fanboying down. He will kill us if you guys ruined another date."

"Can't make promises," said Haechan, snapping a picture of the couple. "Besides he will love us for the pictures. He can them on tour at least."

"If this keeps up, those are the only things he will have because she will break up with him," Taeyong said, moving away from his members.

"Babe," Johnny followed him. "We will not ruined this, I promise."
.....
"They are here again, aren't they?" Momo asked, as Taeil sighed. They both got a view of the guys taking pictures halfway across the park. "You promised..."

"They are not going to ruin this, I swear." He pulled out his phone to text their group chat.

You are upsetting my Princess. Leave or NCT 127 will only have me as an soloist. Stupid!

He put his phone away and turned to Momo, who had a little pout. "Princess, just focus on us. They are not going to ruined our date." He held her face in his hands and smiled. "I will protect you from my stupid members." Momo gave him a nod, as he kissed her cheek. "Now are you hungry, I got some food for us to eat." Momo's eyes brighten up, as Taeil got the food out to share.

"Did you cook this all yourself?" Momo asked, looking at all the food in front of them.

"Yeah, I tried my best," he admitted, as Momo took a bite of the fried chicken.

"Oh this is delicious!" Taeil smiled, as they ate a bit. Momo fed Taeil a few bites, as she giggled. "You are just too cute."
.....
"Told you," said Taeyong to the guys, as they were by the river. "He knows all. Now can we just enjoy our day."

"Yeah after Yuta and Haechan gets some more pictures," said Mark, as Taeyong turned around, giving him a death stare.

"Want to run that by me again?"

"I mean, we will get them!" Mark took off with Jaehyun and Jungwoo to grabbed the guys, as Johnny laughed.

"Shut it!" Taeyong told his boyfriend, "I'm mad at you!" He turned around and walked away, as Doyoung sighed.

"I should have stay in bed."
.....
"You got some petals in your hair," Momo said, about to brush the petals but stopped. She pulled out her phone and took a few shots of him.

"Momo..." he whined, trying to take the phone away. "It's not cute."

"To me it is," she told him, putting a picture of him as her background. "Now I can look at this to remember how cute you are with all those petals." Taeil shook the petals off and pulled Momo into a hug. She took a few shots of them together, as one of them was with him kissing her cheek.

"Better send me some especially that one," he pointed out to her. "That is going to be my new background." Momo nodded, as he gave her another kiss on the cheek. "But I so got something for you." He pulled away from her and pulled out a box from the picnic basket. He hand it to Momo. "Go on." Momo opened the box and gasped.

" Momo opened the box and gasped

"Taeil...it's beautiful."

"Just like you Princess. I brought this for you to remember our first time seeing the cherry blossoms." He took the necklace out of the box and help her with it one. Momo glances down at the necklace and looked at Taeil. "It's perfect." Momo hugged him, as he returned the hug.

"Thank you, you are the best," she whispered, moving away just a bit and giving him a light kiss on the lips. She was about to pull back, as he pulled her closer to him and gave her a longer and sweeter kiss.

"So sweet," said Yuta, snapping pictures, as well as Haechan. Mark tried to get them away, as Haechan bumped him and his camera flashed with off. Taeil and Momo broke away, as they turn to see them about 100 feet away.

"That's it! You're dead!" Taeil jumped to his feet and went after the boys. They all screamed and ran away with Taeil on their tails. "I warned you!"

Momo just giggle at the sight of her boyfriend, picking up a branch and running after his members through the crowd of people. She can heard them pleading for their life, as she touched her necklace. She smile at it, thinking to herself this was a great day. Now if she can get her boyfriend to come back to finish their dessert.