Check Yes Juliet *H.MM x K.DY*

Here's the countdown. Three, two, one, now fall in my arms - We The King - Check Yes Juliet

"Hurry up Momo," whispered yell Doyoung to her, as she was climbing down the ladder. "I don't have all day." Momo turned to look at him and stuck her tongue out. She almost was down to the ground, as he held his arms out and she jumped into them.

"Hi," she said to him, as she smiled. He couldn't get mad at her, even though she took forever to climbed down. It is a long way down as well. He returned the smile and took her hand into his. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," he told her, giving her a little kiss on her lips. "We don't have much time before they find out you went missing and are with me. Let's go."

Her Twice members for some reason doesn't like him. He never was mean towards them...except living to shove his sassy attitude in their attention, especially if it involves Momo. They only been dating four months and the members put Momo on a ban to see Doyoung. She had to be sneaky to keep communication with him. His members support his relationship with Momo, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Well him getting Momo to sneak out of her dorm isn't stupid enough.

They got about twenty feet away from the building, as they heard a yell from up above them.

"Kim Doyoung!!!" They looked up to see Jihyo hanging out the window with Mina and Jeongyeon holding her. "You bring Momo back this instant!" He just smiled and waved, as he took off running with Momo. "Kim Doyoung!!!"

"They found out sooner than I though, but they aren't going to ruined our date," he told Momo, hailing a taxi and they both got in. Doyoung held Momo close, as the taxi took off.

"Time to send the boys out," Jihyo said, as they pulled her in. "Bang Chan, get the boys ready!!!" Her yell could be heard throughout the building, as Bang Chan sighed.

"Why Momo, didn't my hour lecture get through your head," he mumbled, putting a pillow over his head to block out Jihyo's screaming.
.....
"Doyoung..." moaned Momo, as they shared another kiss with each other. Doyoung held her close to him, as he continued to kiss her. "Doyoung...we can't do this all day?" He looked at her, resting his forehead on hers.

"Yes we can, nobody is around to stop us. It's not my fault your lips tastes like peaches." He gave her another kiss again, as she just gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed for a few minutes and broke away.

"All right, let's enjoy our date and get on some rides," she said, as she took his hand. He pulled it up and gave it a kiss, as they walked out the dark place where they were making out into the public. "And all places you brought me to the same theme park we did for Lost:Time."

"The park looks fun and plus you didn't get to try any of the rides." Momo and Doyoung walked around the park, but not far the Stray Kids were there too.

"Channie-hyung, may I please get some cotton candy please?" Jeongin asked his leader, as Chan ruffed his hair.

"Yes you can..." he felt eyes burning in the back of his head, as he knew it was Woojin. "...After we find Momo." Jeongin nodded and went along with the others.

"We aren't here for fun," warned Woojin. "We are to get Momo and go home."

"But I can't deny my son..." Woojin slacked Chan on the arm.

"Find her so I can go back to sleep."
.....
"Look a photo booth, let's get our picture taken," Momo said, pulling Doyoung over. They got in, as Doyoung snuck a kiss before Momo could get the pictures ready. "Babe, wait..." Doyoung loves her calling him Babe, "let's take the pictures and you can get some kisses." Doyoung and Momo did three poses, as the last one Momo turned to kiss him on the cheek. Doyoung didn't get the kiss, as Felix somehow popped in the booth and got the kiss from Momo.

"Aw Momo-Noona!" Felix blushed, getting a kiss from her. "I didn't know you care." Momo and Doyoung jumped out of the booth in a hurry. "Hey wait!" Doyoung got Momo's hand and they ran off giggling like teenagers, away from Felix. Felix got out of the booth and got the pictures. "You forgot your pictures!" He looked at him and torn the last one off. It was Momo kissing his cheek, as Doyoung was pushed out of the picture. "Going in my journal." He ran after them, hoping to catch up.

Mom and Doyoung jumped on to the carousel, as Hyunjin and Seungmin saw them. Doyoung help Momo onto a horse, as he jumped on the one next to her. The boys hurried to get on, but they were stuck three rows back.

"If we could just get on that horse," Seungmin pointed out, but the father to the little girl sitting on it shook his head. "But our friends..."

"Either get on the ones that are open or get off," the staff member told them, as they had no choice but get in the carriage.

"Told you we should have run faster," said Hyunjin, as the carousel started. "Did not think I would be riding one of these with you."

"Ditto, we aren't ever mentioning this to anyone."

Doyoung took some pictures of Momo, as she gave him a smile. He reach his hand out of her, as she took it. He gave her a smile, as Momo giggled. Momo mouthed to him "I love you", as he gave her a finger heart. Soon the ride was over, as they got off the carousel. Hyunjin and Seungmin somehow fell asleep on like a five minute ride and ended up going around again.

After dodging the members of Stray Kids through the night, the couple still have a good time. Doyoung won Momo a bunny plushie, as she named the plushie after him. They were walking down to get some cotton candy, as Chan blocked their path.

"Okay I don't care who you date, but please quit sneaking out of the dorm," begged Chan. "I will try to convince your members to stop acting paranoid."

"But it's fun to sneak out," she told him, as she snuggled to Doyoung. "I like the thrill." Doyoung wrapped his arm around Momo and placed a kiss on her head. Chan sighed, as he moved his arms behind him.

"I didn't want to do this. Secret weapon come out." He pulled out Jeongin from behind him and placed him in front of them. Momo is a sucker for Jeongin, as he is just a baby in their group of friends.

"Momo-noona, please no more sneaking out," Jeongin begged her, giving her his special eyes. "Jeonginnie gets worry when you sneak out." Momo let go of Doyoung and hugged Jeongin.

"All right, I won't sneak out anymore." Jeongin smiled, as he took Momo's hands.

"Let's get some cotton candy!" He pulled Momo over to the cotton candy stand, as Doyoung just stared at Chan.

"Your maknea just stole my girlfriend," he said, as Chan shrugged.

"I don't have any control of him," he replied, "but I'm proud of my son."

"Christopher! Did you let Jeongin get sweets!!! That was not part of the mission!" Woojin yelled, as he was dragging Minho to them.

"If I can deal with him on a daily basic, I can get the Twice members to go easy on your relationship with Momo," Chan told Doyoung, as Momo and Jeongin come back with some cotton candy. Momo went back to Doyoung's arms and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for dealing with my crazy friends."

"Hey you dealt with mine, even though I never want you near them again after the flour incident, we fit each other completely." He held Momo closed and they ate the candy while enjoy Woojin beating up on Chan, while Jeongin was trying to protect him by shoving the candy in Woojin's mouth.
.....
A/N: Have you ever wonder what ship I will write about?
Soobin and Mark: -nodded-
Jungkook: Yeah because you don't go in order with your list.
-show them a dart board of all ships on list- I just throw a dart and hope it hits. -throw one at the board- this is going to be an interesting ship for me to write.
Baekhyun: Then how did you pick when you were on vacation.
...I closed my eyes and move my finger up and down for a bit and let it land on a ship. The list is on my phone!

Please comment and vote for this book. More to come as this is my last day of vacation before I got back to the chaos of work.

Bye sweetie sweetie