Say Ok *H.MM x S.JN*

When you're close I don't breathe. I can't find the words to speak - Vanessa Hudgens- Say Ok

"Momoring, I'm cold," whined Johnny over the phone, as she giggled. "New York is so cold and I don't have you to keep me warm."

"Oh Johnny, you just want me there for hot chocolates and a blanket," she told her best friend, as she can imagine him pouting on the other end. They have been best friends since they met. They just clicked and can't explain. They will do things together from going out to eat to making a fort for them to crawl in and watch movies.

"Maybe...but you do have good cuddles as well." Johnny and his group were in New York for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. They are going to be on a float and everything. Yet if they can survive the weather. "Nobody wants to cuddle, unless it's a blanket around their bodies." Johnny looked to see Doyoung snuggling for warmth with a blanket burrito Taeyong. You could only see his eyes and a bit of his hair.

"I will tell you what, when you come back, we can build a huge blanket and pillow fort for us and you can get your hot chocolate," Momo told him.

"Really?! I get dibs on the blue fluffy blanket." Momo giggled at him. "You will be watching the parade, yes?"

"Of course I am. I'm staying up late to watch you smile and wave. Maybe sing, oh don't forget elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist like a princess," she said.

"You are too funny."

"Johnny we have to get moving," said Jaehyun, trying to get Taeyong out of his blanket.

"No, it's too cold." Jaehyun ignored his boyfriend's whining and got the blanket off. Taeyong immediately attached to him, trying to keep warm. Jaehyun just picked him up and carried him, as Taeyong snuggled. Johnny sighed at his friends, but he wouldn't mind doing that with a certain dancing machine.

"We are getting ready, Momo. I call you after we are done. I have something to ask you then." If he has the courage to do so. He kept backing out when wanting to ask her a question.

"Oh okay, stay warm and don't do anything I wouldn't do," she told him.

"Can't make any promises, but I will try not to freeze to death. I want to do the fort!"
.....
"Are you going to tell Momo that you like her and want to be her boyfriend?" Haechan asked, as Johnny sighed.

"I want to, but what if she say no?" Haechan looked at him like he was crazy.

"She is not going to say no to you. You are Johnny Seo man! All girls want you!" He looked at Haechan with a small smile.

"I just hope the one girl wants me." He thought to himself on how he was going to tell her. He was going to tell her after the parade, but he could do something in the parade for her to notice him and his affection towards her. He has to do it so nobody will know but Momo.

"I got it," he said, getting up from his chair. "I know what I can do." He went to his group, as they were getting ready to go to the float. Taeyong finally detached himself from Jaehyun, as he had to be the cool leader. Johnny smile to himself, as he couldn't wait for the parade to start.
.....
Momo was sitting in the living room, watching the parade on her laptop. All the other girls were sleeping, but not her. She promise Johnny she would be up to watch. This is a huge thing for him and she wants to enjoy it with him. Even if she can't be in person with him, she will still support him.

"Oh it's starting," she said, snuggling in her blanket and had hot chocolate in her hand. Johnny would be jealous to see her all cozy while he is freezing his ass off.

It took forever...well about 40 minutes before their float appeared. She smiled to see them all waving and having fun. Yuta was running around like a kid. She smiled as Johnny was waving. "Awe he isn't doing the princess wave." Johnny looked in the camera and blew a kiss and wink, as she giggled. Then she saw him doing her Moguri signal and place his hand on his heart before making a love finger. For some reason Momo continue stop blushing, as their float kept going and the camera shown a new one.

Momo set her cup down thinking what just happen. Did Johnny confess to her? No, he wouldn't, would he? She doesn't want to get her hopes up. She does have a crush on her best friend, but he treated her like a best friend. Momo held her hand to her heart, trying to catch her breath. Johnny knows her Moguri signal and she only shows it to people she loves. She never seen anyone give it back to her until today. Momo knew Johnny was going to call her, but wasn't ready to face him yet. She lay down on the couch, let the parade finish and choose to ignored her phone going off.
.....
Johnny got to her dorm, as he knocked on the door. He hasn't talk to Momo in three days which killed him. He was thinking he made a mistake in showing his love for her. The door opened up and he saw Momo standing there. "Momo..." he started to explain, as she pulled him close to her and gave him a kiss on the lips. Johnny was at shock, but he close his eyes and enjoy the kiss. Momo slowly broke the kiss and whispered to him.

"I like you too, Johnny." He smiled at her, as he held her close.

"Then will you be my girl?"

"Yes," she replied, "I couldn't believe you confess to me on international television."

"At least you were the only one that knew the meaning. Fans think I was giving fan services." Momo giggled, as they share another kiss.

"Come on, I have the fort ready and your blue blanket." He smiled at her like a kid on Christmas.

"Hot chocolate?" Momo rolled her eyes and nodded.

"With extra marshmallows." He picked her up and took her to the fort. "Johnny the door." He set her down, closed and locked the door. He gave her a smirk, as she giggled. He took off his shoe and jacket and jump in the fort. Momo had the hot chocolates on the tray, as he cuddle himself in the blue blanket. He signal Momo to join him, as she got in. He threw the blanket around her as well to snuggle with her. Lucky the blanket is huge to fit both of them.

"So this is why you want the blanket?"

"So I can wrap us close together, Princess." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, as she pouted. "What's the matter?"

"You didn't do the princess wave."
......