If You're Not The One *H.MM x T.MK*

I never know what the future brings. But I know you are here with me now. - Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One

"Okay is everything all in place?" Mark asked his members and the Twice members minus his girlfriend, Momo, and Dahyun. Dahyun is distracting her, as Mark had a big surprise for her.

"Yes Hyung," said his members for the past ten minutes. They were trying not to show they were ready to choke him.

"Is the flowers put in the right place? What about the music? Did you get the right song to play when she enter the room? Where is the box? Jackson, you didn't lose it, did you? I told you to keep it safe!" Mark was going crazy, as Jihyo stepped up and grabbed his collar.

"I know you are nervous, but if you don't chill out, I'm going to slap you back to last week," she told him. "Get yourself together!" She shoo Mark back and forth, as JB got a hold of Jihyo and moved her away from Mark before he does get slap.

"Relax Mark-hyung," said BamBam. "This is going to knock Momo's socks off. We work hard to get this all set up."

"Believe me, I have got thorns I'm still getting out of my hands," said Youngjae in tears, as Jeongyeon was picking out the thorns with tweezers.

"Told you to wear gloves," she told him, pulling a thorn out. Youngjae let out a little cry.

"Our lungs are hurting from blowing up all those balloons," complained Yugyeom, as Chaeyoung and Sana agreed. "We must be blown up over hundreds of balloons."

"Don't get us started on the glitter," Jinyoung said, still getting some out of his head. "Why did you have to choose pink?"

"It's Momo's favorite color," said Nayeon, as she was decked out in glitter too. "This is going to be a pain to get off and clean up."

"But its all going to be worth it in the end," said Mark. He held his hand out to Jackson for the box. "Give me the box." Jackson looked away, scratching his head.

"About that..." he began, "I might have put it down somewhere when we were putting up the decorations and I can't remember where?" Mark looked at Jackson with fire in his eyes. "I will go look for it!" Mark lunged at Jackson to murder him, as Jackson screamed. JB and Jinyoung managed to grabbed Mark, before any damage could be done.

"It took me five hours to find that!" Mark yelled, "Go find it or this group will be known as Got6." Jackson hurried his butt to find the box, as JB and Jinyoung was trying to calm him down. "This is a disaster! This is going to be terrible! She is going to dump me! I'm never going to ask..." Jihyo slapped Mark to clam him down.

"Relax!" Jihyo told Mark, as Tzuyu came in the room holding the small box. Jackson was behind her, shielding herself from Mark's wrath.

"Found it!" She gave the box to Mark. He hurried to check in the box and sighed in relief. It was still there, as he sit the box and put it in his pocket.

"Dahyun is coming back with Momo," spoke up Mina. "She can't stall her any longer. They are five minutes away."

"Get in position!" Mark ordered everyone, as people were running around to get ready for Momo's surprise.
.....
"Why is it too dark in here?" Momo said, coming into the hallway towards the dance room. Dahyun took the chance to leave and join the others. Momo started to walk, as the lights turn on. It was two long kings of pink string heart lights, as Momo was confused. "Dahyun, What is going on?" She turned back to see she was gone. "Dubu?" She turn around to see a trail of pink rose petals on the ground. She slowly followed the trail, as she was really scared. Balloons of pink, red, and whites were handing from the ceiling, as she continue. She got to the door that lead to the rooftop. There was a sign saying keep going. Momo did want she was told and went up the stairs. When she got up to the rooftop, Momo gasped at the sight in front of her.