Lipstick *H.MM x B.BH*

"I know the lipstick won't fix it. But I've gotta put my game face on." - Elise Estrada - Lipstick

*****

"Just one more layer," Momo whispered to herself, applying her lipstick on in the bathroom mirror. She stepped into the bathroom, as they were at an award show with all other idols. Momo had to get away from seeing her ex-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun, who she broke up with a week ago. Now she really didn't want to do that, but she had no choice. She kept hearing rumors about him and other idols, especially with his ex-girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon. Momo cannot compare herself with Taeyeon, who is perfect in every ways. Baekhyun deserve someone who is perfect like he was. Momo looked at herself in the mirror, as she remember the day she broke up with him.

*****

"We need to break up," she told him, as they were at the park for a date. Baekhyun looked at her in surprise, while Momo was trying so hard not to cry. "We are just too different from each other." 

"Why? We been together for quite some times and I enjoy spending time with you, Moguri," Baekhyun said to him, holding her hand. Momo moved her hand away from him, as he frowned.

"I'm sorry but we can't see each other any longer." She turned away from him, wiping away a tear. "It's just not working out." She heard Baekhyun stood up behind her, as she continue to speak. "Goodbye Baekhyun." Momo started to walk away, as she felt two arms wrapped around her.

"I don't want to break up," he told her, burying his face into her neck. "Please Moguri, I don't understand." Momo took some deep breath, trying to keep this act up. She had to do everything she can from breaking down. He deserves better, as the fans say they are just an odd couple. She removed his arms from her and slowly turned to look him in the eyes.

"Goodbye, Byun Baekhyun. You will find the perfect one for you." With that, Momo turned around and left him stunned in the park. Momo hurried back to her dorm and broke down crying. She was lucky everyone else was gone, as she walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror to see she was a total mess. She had to do what she had to do, in order to keep Baekhyun safe and happy. She didn't care if she was hurting and lost the love of her life, but as long he is happy that's all it matter.

*****

Momo snapped out of her daydream, as she heard her phone go off. It was from Jihyo, wondering where she was. Momo texted her back, telling her she was on her way from the bathroom. The door opened up, as Momo checked her lipstick one more time. She put her lipstick in her bag and looked up at the mirror and nearly scream. Baekhyun was behind her with a sad look on his face. 

"What are you doing in here? This is the girl's bathroom," Momo told him, getting herself together. She turned around, only to have Baekhyun pinned her against the sink. "What are you doing?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her, as she had a confuse look on her face. He pulled out his phone and show her comments fans made about their relationship. "Is this why you broke up with me?" Momo didn't answer him, as she looked down at the ground.

"You deserve better and..." Baekhyun gently touch her chin and made her look at him. 

"I was already happy with you, Moguri." He moved his hand to her cheek, as she had a reaction to lean into it. "You have brought me happiness I haven't felt in a long time." Momo snapped out of her daze and tried to move away from him. 

"No, I..." Momo turned around to look at the mirror and dug into her bag and pull out her lipstick. "I need to cover this up." Before she could get her lipstick open, Baekhyun stopped her. She looked over at him, as he stared at her.

"You don't have to hide yourself from me." He took her lipstick and threw it across the bathroom. "You can be yourself in front of me. We can talk about everything and anything. Momo, I love you and nobody else. The fans can ship me with anyone, but I only want to be ship with one person, you. They can say we are different and not made for each other, but honestly we are." He moved her and pulled her into a hug.

"You fit perfectly in my arms. I can rest my head on top of yours. Your hand fits in mine like a glove." He moved his hand to hold hers. "I love your laugh, as it is so cute to watch your nose get all wrinkle. The way you move just has me under your spell. You don't know how hard this week has been without hearing or seeing you. I know you got all my messages and texts. I know your members got my calls to check up on you and see if you tell them why you broke up with me. They didn't understand as well, since you were always happy talking about me. My members nearly kidnapped you to bring you to me. I couldn't eat, sleep, or even sing for a few days, because I didn't understand. It was until I started reading the fans comments, I understand. It their opinions and only will be their opinions. The fact is I love you, Hirai Momo, and that is not going to change. I will do whatever I can to win your heart once again. I will cut out my own heart to give to you if I have to, but that will defeat the purpose of us getting back together if I'm dead." Momo just looked at him, as he gave her a smile. "Please don't hide behind that lipstick. I want to be with you and only you." He pulled out a napkin from his pocket and removed the lipstick off her lips to see her normal pink lips he loves so much. He toss the napkin into the trash and place a small kiss on them. 

"Baekhyun..." whispered Momo, as she felt tears coming down her cheeks. She finally broke down, as he wiped her tears away. "I want to be with you too, but..." He gave her a little peck on the lips and smile at her.

"There is no butts. We will work things out together and if people don't accept us, that is their problems." Momo let out a little giggle, as he smile brightly at her. "So does this mean we are back together?" Momo nodded at him, as he picked her up in joy and laugh. Momo giggled at his silliness, as he set her down and gave her a loving kiss on the lips.

"I love you, my dear Moguri," he told her, wrapping his arms around her to give her a loving hug.

"I love you too, Baekhyun." 

"Well, I'm glad you got back together, but could you done it somewhere else?" complained Jihyo, as she was standing by the door with Mina. "The girl's bathroom isn't the most romantic place to confess your feelings."