Shout It *H.MM x N.JM* Part 2

"Could...could I have some time to think about it?" Momo asked him, removing her hands from his. "It's just...you really did hurt me." Jaemin could see the hurt in her eyes, as he didn't like that one bit.

"And I'm sorry that I was a jerk," Jaemin said, looking at her. "I want to make it up to you, please." He stood up and held out his hand. "Come on let me take you out. I can show you what I'm like." Momo stared at him like he had three heads. "Please Momo, our first meeting didn't go well and I want to get to know you."

"Uhh..." she was nervous, as she didn't want people to get the wrong idea. "Right now, I mean I just woke up and..."

"How about later this afternoon then? There is a festival downtown. We can go then." Jaemin nodded, as Momo was trying to make some excuses in her head to tell him. "Now before you try anything, I know where you live, have your cell phone, where you go to school and work, and I know your friend's number. You can't hide from me. I will show you, my number one fan, all about me later." He went to the door and gave her a wave. "I will be back at three." He left her apartment, as Momo sighed.

"Well he does have that never give up attitude," she said. Momo ran her fingers through her hair, thinking what she is going to do. She was trying to forget about NCT Dream, especially Jaemin, but he wasn't letting her.
.....
Momo was ready to go out, as the doorbell went off. She check herself one last time in the mirror.

Momo went to the door and opened to reveal Jaemin there with some pink roses in his hands

"Oh wow," he awed at her, as Momo blushed a bit. He held out the roses to her. "This is for you. I didn't know what kind of flowers you like so I kind of winged it." Momo took the roses and smiled. She loves pink roses, as Jaemin gave her a curious smile.

"You did well, I love pink roses. Let me get them in a vase and we can get going." Momo hurry to the kitchen to get a vase, as Jaemin followed her. He remember seeing her in this same outfit at one of the last concerts and she was adorable. She placed the roses in the vase and admire the roses. Jaemin got his phone out and took a few pictures of Momo, before she noticed him again. He put his phone away, as she turned to him. "Thank you for the flowers. They are really lovely."