Pieces of Me *B.CN x H.MM x B.BH*

It's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself. I love how you can tell - Ashlee Simpson- Pieces of Me

"Taeyeon is back from the States."
"I met with her last week."
"She is willing to give us another chance."
"I'm sorry but I can't let this opportunity pass up again."
"I'm sorry but we have to break up."

Momo remembered everything they spoke about, leading them to break up. She has been with him for eight months, but his ex came back to the picture. She notice how he would cancel dates with her to go and hang out with his ex. She never complained about it, but it did hurt her that he would want to spend time with her than his own girlfriend. Soon, they were getting further apart from each other. Momo tried to confront him about their relationship, but he waved it off saying they were fine. But they weren't at all.

Finally, they broke up when he told her his ex was going to give their relationship another go. They were together for nearly three years in the past. She had nothing against her, as she was beautiful, smart, and rich. Momo couldn't compete with her, as his now ex boyfriend was so smitten by her. Momo didn't fight for him and decide to let him have his ways. He always gets his ways anyways.

For the past month, she decided to stay focus on her schoolwork and her job to keep herself busy. Her friends were worry about her, but she waved them off that she is fine. In reality, she was broken, but didn't want to show weakness. Her weaknesses was her downfall in her last relationship. If she could have been stronger, maybe everything would be different for her. Now she doesn't have a relationship, nobody to love her like she was in the past, just her and her loneliness.

Momo avoided all places that her and her ex went. Knowing her, she will be unlucky to see him with his girlfriend and break down. She has been so lucky not to see him, which is good for her to start healing. It is going to be a long process for her, but she can manage. She has with all her failed relationships, but she really thought this one would last for a long time.
.....
"Good evening, Moguri," called out Felix, as she came in the dance room for her weekly tutoring session to him.

"Good evening, Felix. Are you ready to catch up." Felix was just a freshman, but was out a lot with being sick and having family emergencies. Momo offered to help him catch up in his beginner dance class so he doesn't fail the class. The two ended up dancing for the next two hours, well Felix did. Momo taught him step by step of the dance he had to perform and he was getting the hang of it.

"Good job today, Felix. Soon you will not need me to help you. You are born dancer," she told the younger one. The door opened up and a young man came into the room.

"Hey Felix, you ready to go. Your mom is making dinner right now." Felix looked up and smiled at the man. He got his things and got Momo to come over with him.

"Hey, Momo this is my cousin, Chan. Chan, this is my dance tutor, Momo. Now you can see I was not making up..." Chan stepped on Felix's foot to shut up, as his face was red. Momo was curious about what Felix was going to say, as Chan spoke up.

"It's nice to meet you, Momo. My little cousin has told me about his dance tutor." They shook hands, as Felix got an idea.

"Hey Momo, you should come and join us for dinner." Momo and Chan looked at the younger like he crazy. "My mom had been dying to meet the tutor who is helping her baby passed. She makes good food, so please." He was giving her the puppy eyes, as she sighed.

"All right." Felix smiled, as Chan could see what he was trying to do. "Let me go to the bathroom really quick to freshen up." Momo left, as Chan looked at Felix.

"What are you trying to do?"

"What? You been asking me about her and you finally got to see her in person. She is single, as her boyfriend dumped her for his ex."