I Wanna Know *H.MM x K.JG*

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm. Everytime you come around me I get weak, oh yeah - Joe - I Wanna Know

Momo was backstage, getting ready to perform with her group. She is nervous, as this is huge for them. They have work so hard all semester to this point. Her phone went off, as she picked it up and saw it was a text message from her boyfriend, Jongin or Kai.

From Jongin❤️
Running late but will make it to the show. Can't wait to see you perform.

Momo blushed a bit, as her nerves were going away. They have been dating for six months, but have known each other for two years. Momo met Jongin in dance class and they hit it off well. It wasn't until Jongin graduated from university he asked her to be his girlfriend. Momo accepted it and they been doing well. Lately though, she has been hearing people talking about Jongin's last girlfriend, Kim Jennie, being back in Korea. They were together for like three years until they broke up because she was moving back to Australia or somewhere there. Momo always had that in the back of her mind, he could dumped her for Jennie.

To Jongin❤️
Can't wait to see you. Love you❤️
.....
Momo made it back to her dorm, as she was crying. Jongin did not show up at all to her performance like he promise. She looked for him everywhere but he was a no show. She did finish her performance and tried to get a hold of him. No call, no text. She was getting worry, as her phone went off. She hurry to look at it, as her face fell. She click on the message and gasped.

 She click on the message and gasped

Looks who is back together...tough break girl.

Momo didn't know who the number belongs to, but she doesn't care. Jongin was with Jennie, not with her. Momo set her phone down and cried on her bed. Her heart was shattered, as her worst fear came true.

Momo didn't get any sleep and was a zombie the next day. Lucky she only had one class today. She was failing to stay awake, as her good friend Bang Chan was next to her.

"Momo, you all right?" He asked, as she just yawned and nodded.

"Rough night..." she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again.

"After class, we are getting you some coffee." She nodded and rest her head on the desk.

"Just take me out of my misery," she said, as her phone went off again. Jongin has been trying to get a hold of her since this morning. She hasn't bothered to read any of his messages and pick up his phone calls. She was really upset with him and doesn't want to hear from him. She knows if she does, he is going to leave her. Momo grabbed her phone out of her pocket and saw it was indeed from Jongin. Momo just shut off her phone and buried her head in her arms.
.....
Chan and Momo were at the cafe, getting some coffee, well Chan was. Momo's head was on top of her arms, as she slept at a table. Chan got the coffee and brought them to the table. He shook Momo to wake up and gave her the coffee.

"Thanks," she said, taking a drink.

"What's going on. I haven't seen you this dead for weeks," Chan said, as Momo took a deep breath and told him about her and Jongin.

"I just don't know what to do." Chan looked at her with a serious look.

"I think you need to give him a chance to explain himself. It's only fair right now."

"I guess so, but I'm scared it it does come true."

"If it does, you know where my dorm is. Woojin always have our fridge stock up." Momo giggled at him, as someone came up to their table. She looked up to see Jongin standing there, looking mad and concern at the same time.

"We need to talk in private," Jongin said to her, as Momo got up from her chair.

"Yeah I guess we do," she replied, finishing her coffee and set in down on the table. She turned to Chan, giving him a smile. "I will see you in class tomorrow." Jongin took her hand and they left the cafe. Chan just has to chuckle at them.
.....
"Okay I know you are mad at me for last night," he began, as they got to his apartment. Momo sat on the other side of the couch, looking away from him. "Believe me I have a good explanation for last night."

"I'm sure you do," she said, looking at him. "For the record, I'm not mad. I'm more disappointed and sad than mad but continue." Momo already promised herself that if he mention Jennie, she is done and going to Chan. She knows they have ice cream and she will need it.

"I was running late already, as the flower shop got my order wrong. I made them redo it. I got home to change, as I didn't want to be in my suit. After that, I was getting into my car, then someone cane up to me, it was....Jennie." Momo stood up not wanting to know, as her fear was coming true. Jongin pulled Momo into her arms, so she couldn't escape. "I was surprise she shown up. She wanted to get back together now she is back."

"It's all right, I understand," Momo said. "You have dated a long time and you guys deserve..." Momo began to speak her goodbye, but Jongin cut her off.

"I told her no, as I'm happily dating my current girlfriend and moved on from her," he replied, making Momo looked up at him.

"What?"

"You are my life now. She is in the past and you are my present. I felt so terrible last night. I shown up but you have already perform and left. I knew if I text you last night, you weren't going to answer. I didn't think it would be bad for you not to answer me. You had me worried all day for you." He placed a kiss on her lips and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, just had a lot on my mind," she admitted, as she didn't want to mention anything else. Jongin looked at her, as she caved. "Someone send me a picture of you and Jennie meeting and I just lost it." He held her face in his hands and smile at her.

"I'm never going to leave you for the past," he said. "I happy with you." Momo rest her head on his chest, as he held her tight. "Nothing will keep us apart."