Something Gotta Give *H.MM x M.YG*

Something's gotta change, but I know that it won't
No reason to stay, is a good reason to go - Camila Cabello - Something Gotta Give
......
When are we going to let everyone know about us?" Momo asked Yoongi, as they were hiding in the corner of a cafe. "We could at least tell our members."

"I really don't want everyone to know yet," he answered, drinking his coffee.

"But we have been dating for six months now. I really would like you to meet my family..."

"It's not time yet, Princess. We both have comebacks coming up. We need to focus on our groups." Momo just gave up asking and look down at her coffee. "Look, after our comebacks, we can tell everyone, I promise." Momo looked at him with big eyes, as a smile appear on her face.

"Really and you will meet my family?" He nodded at her, as she giggle at him. "Thank you, you are the best boyfriend in the world." He leaned over to her a place a soft kiss on her kiss. Momo blushed, as he chuckled at her.
......
- Three Months Later-

"But you promise me," cried Momo, as she was on the phone with him. She sat alone in the practice, trying not to cry. She was so happy their comebacks was over. She already had plans to tell her members and a trip to Japan to meet her family. Though plans were always changing for them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think we were going to the Billboards awards and then tour," he said.

"Can we just tell our members?!"

"Momo, this is not the time..."

"Then when is the time? I'm tired of hiding our relationship from everyone. I want to be a normal couple. Even idols can have a normal relationship."

"Princess..."

"No, don't Princess me! You need to tell me if you want this relationship to work." She heard silence on the phone, as Yoongi sighed. She was hoping he would just say yes.

"We can talk about it when I get back." That is kit the answer she wants. She felt their relationship was just a joke to him. She gives so much and he just take it with a grain of salt.

"Then you can talk to yourself, because I'm done." With that Momo hung up at him and toss her phone across the room. She curled herself into a ball and cried. Her phone was ringing, as she continue to cry her heart out. She does love Yoongi, but she doesn't want to be the only one putting effect in the relationship. Her phone continue to ring, as she just ignored it.
.....
-A week later-

"Momo, you better open up that door!" Jihyo yelled through the closed lock door. "I might not know how to lock pick, but I bet you I can break that door down!"

"Move out of the way," said Nayeon, going to the door and knocking. "Momo, please you been in there too long. Can you open the door for me?" No movement in the room, as Nayeon sighed. "Fine, we do it the hard way." Nayeon got a bobby-pin out of her hair and messed with the door handle for a few minutes. The bobby-pin broke, as Nayeon screamed.

"Move over," Tzuyu said, pushing her to the side. She got a credit card out and slide it a few time, as the door open up.

"Thanks Tzuyu," said Jihyo, as Tzuyu handled her the card. "Wait..." she looked at the card. "This is my card."

"You're welcome." Tzuyu went into the room, as her two others followed in. Momo was curled up in her bed, cover herself in her blankets. Tzuyu sat on the bed and cuddled with her, as Jihyo and Nayeon joined them.

"Momo, come on, you have to tell us what is going on. We want to help you," said Jihyo. Momo just moved closer to Tzuyu, shaking.

"Unnie, let me try to talk with her," Tzuyu said. Nayeon and Jihyo nodded and left the room. Tzuyu pulled a bit of the blanket to see Momo's heartbroken face. "Unnie, please you need to get over him."

"I can't!" She cried. "I still love him." Tzuyu held her close, brushing her eyes away. She wants to help her Momo to be happy again. Tzuyu knows what she has to do.
.....
"You bring him to our dorm in the next 30 minutes or we are over, Kookie," said Tzuyu over the phone.

"What??? But..."

"You do it or I will never talk to you again!" She hung up and set her timer up. Tzuyu is willing to sacrifice her relationship with Jungkook to make Momo happy again. Not even fifteen minutes later, there was knocks on their dorm door. Dahyun answered the door to see all the members of BTS, standing there. Kookie and Jin has Yoongi's arms in theirs, making sure he doesn't escape.

"Hello?!" She said, all confused, as Tzuyu stood next to her.

"Her room is the second door on the right." Jin and Jungkook carried Yoongi to her room and threw him in.

"You don't come out until you solve everything," Jin threatened him and slam the door, making Momo rolled out of bed and hitting the floor with a thump. Yoongi looked over to see how Momo look.

Momo's hair was a totally mess. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying all the time. She was still in her PJs, as she pulled the blanket off her bed and covered herself. "Momo..."

"Go away," she muttered, as he walked over to her. She kept herself covered, as Yoongi brought her into his arms. "Just go, we aren't together anymore."

"You don't get to decide that alone. We both need to agree and I did not agree at all," he said. "I'm sorry, Princess." Momo just listened to him, as he spoke. "I'm scared that people won't accept us as a couple. I have seen idols breaking up because of fans, company...I didn't want us to be on the list. Yet the week we didn't talk, I have been thinking. We won't know if we will end up like them if we don't tell. I ended up telling my members and staff after our phone call and they support me, like they have with Jungkook and Tzuyu." Momo peeked our of her blanket to look at him to see if he was serious.

"You're..." she tried to speak, as he cut her off.

"I'm serious, I was a fool for letting everything get to my head. I want to be with you, Momo. I want everyone to know that you are my girlfriend. I do want to meet your family to show them how your boyfriend is treating you. Also, I can't imagine you with anyone but me." He pushed down her blanket to show her face and kissed her. Momo returned the kiss quickly, as she felt so happy. They broke the kiss and stared at each other.

"Yoongi..." he just pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead. "...I love you."

"I love you too, Princess." They didn't notice all their members were watching from the doorway. They were happy for their two members, as Jungkook spoke to Tzuyu.

"You weren't really going to break up with me."

"If it is to make Momo happy and he didn't show up and fix her, I would."

"Tzuyu!"
......
A/N: Yes...I'm Momogi trash! I had to add them at least once here! If you want more Momogi, check out my story, This Gift. A lot of Momogi and their family.

Next part will be Momo x Ten....
Ten: Finally Tenmo is rising!

Bye Sweetie sweetie