I Wanna Be Down *H.MM x Y.JH*

Cuz when I look at you I feel something tell me . That your the kind of guy that I should make a move on  - Brandy - I Wanna Be Down

"We found a match for your daughter's kidney," said the doctor, as Jeonghan sighed in relief. He was holding his five year old, Dahyun in his arms. Dahyun was born with a bad kidney and needed a transplant. Jeonghan kisses his daughter's forehead, happy with the news. "We can get her for surgery in three days."

"That would be amazing and a great birthday to my little tofu," he said, kissing her forehead. They might have to stay a bit longer in the hospital but it would be worth it.

"Papa...am I going to get better?" Dahyun asked him, as he nodded.

"Yes my little tofu, we will get that yucky kidney out and they will put in a new one," he told her. They talked for a few more minutes, as they were going to get Dahyun a room so she can stay for the surgery. Jeonghan set Dahyun down and they walked out to the hallway. Momo was sitting on a chair with two year old Chan on her lap. She had his stuff kangaroo plushie in her hand, playing with him.

"Mama, they are going to fix my kidney," said Dahyun walking over to her. Momo smiled at her, as she put the plushie in Chan's hands and hug Dahyun with her free arm.

"That's wonderful my little tofu," Momo told her, kissing her cheek. Jeonghan smiled at his little family. Dahyun was his biological daughter, as her mother passed away when she was born. He raised Dahyun on his own...okay he had friends to help him. He met Momo, who work at the daycare Dahyun goes. She was pregnant at the time with Chan, when her boyfriend left her. Momo was really careful with Dahyun and took good care of her at daycare. Dahyun grew close to Momo and kept telling Jeonghan she needs Momo to be her mommy.

They became close friends and slowly fell for each other. Jeonghan was there for Momo when Chan was born. Jeonghan has Momo and Chan moves in with them, as it was the best decision he made. Chan and Dahyun got along really well like they were actual siblings. Jeonghan took on the role of being Chan's father without hesitation. Soon they were dating and within a year, they got married, Momo adopted Dahyun as her daughter and Jeonghan adopted Chan as his son.

"Papa!" Chan called to him, as Jeonghan picked up him and held him. The nurse came and told them her room was ready. Dahyun held Momo's hand, as the family walked to her room.
.....
Jeonghan was still up, as he watch his daughter slept. Momo and him stay at the hospital for her surgery. Chan was staying with his parents, as Momo went to get coffee for them. Jeonghan was so nervous that something might happen tomorrow, but he has been battling her kidneys since Dahyun was six months.

Momo came back to see him staring at Dahyun. She set the cups on the table and sat next to him. She took his hand, as he spoke.

"I'm scared, Princess. I was happy to find out about this but I'm just nervous. What if her body reject the kidney," he said, as Momo kissed his hand.

"I'm scared as well. She is young, but we can always try to get her well. If I could, I would give her my kidney, but I wasn't a match," Momo told him. "Dahyun is the toughest little girl that we all know. She is going to do well and recover. She will be back to jumping around and playing tag with Vernon and Mina." Jeonghan chuckled at the names of their daughter's two friends.

"I swear that Vernon is going to steal my little girl away."

"But we know he will take care of her," Momo told him, kissing him on the cheek. "You need to get some rest."

"I know." They both went to the cot for them to sleep on, as Dahyun woke up and called for Jeonghan.

"Papa..." he went over to her, as she smile at him. "Papa, can you sing to me?" He smiled at her, sat down and sang her favorite song to her. Momo smiled at them, as Dahyun fall back asleep. Jeonghan join Momo on the cot and cuddle with her.

"Get some sleep baby, we will all be here tomorrow," she told her husband, as he nodded.
.....
The surgery was a success and Dahyun is doing well with her new kidney. She has to stay at the hospital for a few days just to be safe. The Yoon family finally came home with their family and friends were for Dahyun with balloons, banners, and cheers. It was also her birthday.

"Tofu!" Vernon called putting to her, as Dahyun got out of the car. She ran to Vernon and gave him a hug.

"Dahyunnie, be careful," Jeonghan said, getting Chan out of the car. She just got out and didn't need to take her back.

"Relax, Hannie, she just happy to see her friends," Momo said, getting two bags out. Chan held onto Jeonghan, as they invite everyone in the house. His parents already had everything set up for Dahyun, as the cake was on the table.

"Papa, can we play outside a bit before cake and presents," she asked, as he was nervous.

"We will be outside with the kids," his mother told him, as Jeonghan nodded.

"Just be careful," he told her, as Dahyun nodded. She took Vernon and Mina's hands and walk outside. He didn't miss the redness on Vernon's face, as he set Chan down. "He might be a son-in-law one day."

Soon, Dahyun was blowing out her candles on her Apeach birthday cake and opening up presents. Momo smiled at her daughter and gave her a little box. Dahyun opened up and saw it was a pink Sakura flower necklace.

"This comes down from my family line," she told Dahyun, helping her put on the necklace. "My mother gave me this when I was your age and her mother gave it to my mother as well. The Sakura means many things but for our family it is a sign of new life. With your new kidney, it gave you a new life."

"Its beautiful Mama." Dahyun hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm never going to take it off."

"I just want you to promise me, you will pass it on to your daughter."

"Oh I will Mama!" Dahyun left to play with her friends, as Jeonghan walked to his wife and kissed her. They hug each other and watch their children play in the living room. Momo slowly moved her hand to grabbed his and place it on her belly. Jeonghan looked over to her, as she smile at him.

"Sakura flowers means to my family a new life and we will be having a new one in seven months." Jeonghan kissed Momo, as he couldn't believe the news. They have been trying just to have one child with both their bloods. "We will tell everyone later, but right now let Dahyun have her birthday."

"All right, Princess. I love you."

"I love you too."
......
Sweet as candy no?

All right folks this is the last 25 before 200...which means a special part for 200 to end the book. I usually will start the voting later, but this is a huge moment for all of us. Without you readers, this book would have been a flop. Honestly, I did not think this book would have not gone anywhere but it did.

Please let me know who could get the 200 spot for the final part of the book! It could be someone already had a part, someone I have wrote about, or a new idol I never had wrote about. We have a while before we pick a winner.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me those far. We have over 30k view on this book. I'm so happy I'm going to ex....
Taeyong: No blowing up! It was a pain to put you back together last time.
Yoongi: please vote for your favorite idol...like me!
Ten: Me!
Hoshi: Me!
Jungkook: really do you need to look any further!
Jisung: Me!
You are too young baby.
Jisung: -pout-

Comment and vote
Much love to everyone
Bye sweetie sweetie