Highway to Heaven *H.MM x S.JN*

They know we got the chemistry. Love how your body feels on me - NCT 127- Highway to Heaven

"A masquerade ball?" Momo said to Mina, as they were at a dress shop, searching for dresses and masks.

"Yes NCT is hosting the ball and has invited all the idol groups from different companies to come," said Mina, looking at a yellow ball dress. "They want it to be a modern ball but we are still have to wear fancy ball gowns and mask." Momo stared over at a blue ball gown, her crush's favorite color. Maybe this is her chance to get his attention.

"That would be the perfect dress for you," Mina said, as they both looked at the blue dress. "I know it will win a certain tall member of NCT's attention." Momo's cheeks turned red, as Mina giggled. "Girl you have been crushing on Johnny for a long time. This could be your moment to talk with him." Momo nodded at her and got the dress and a mask. Lucky her she had shoes that match.

"I hope this work, if not I should give up on him. He is too popular with the girls," she said, looking at the dress. She hope she can impress Johnny at the ball. If it doesn't happen, maybe she should accepted the date invite from Hoshi. He does like her, but Momo isn't ready to move on from Johnny yet. Hoshi is patience and willing to wait for her.
.....
It was the night of the ball and Momo was nervous. She was dressed up in her outfit and hope to catch his attention.

"I can do it," she said to herself, as she walked up to the mansion, NCT rented out

"I can do it," she said to herself, as she walked up to the mansion, NCT rented out. Her members were already there, as she was running late. Momo entered the mansion and slowly walk down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Johnny was talking with Taeyong and Taeil, as he happened to look towards the stairs and saw Momo walking down. His heart stopped for a second and his breath choked him up to see her. She was dazzling, so beautiful, like she is always is. Maybe it is his time to actually speak with her. He always had a crush on the dancer, but too shy to speak with her. Out of all the other girls he knows, she is the only one that he has trouble talking to her.

"Johnny, you're staring," said Taeil, as they watched their friend, making dreamy eyes at Momo, who finally made it to the main floor. "Go and make your move already."