Move *H.MM x L.TM* Bonus Ship

You got got the rhythm - Taemin - Move

"Dude, you got to see this," said Kai, as he pulled up something on his phone. He showed it to Taemin, as it was someone doing a cover of his song "Move".

"I have seen many covers," he whined, as Kai made him watch.

"Oh you are going to like this cover." The video started as it was four members of Twice, singing and dancing to the song. Taemin was more focus one of the members, Hirai Momo. His heart was beating fast by the way her hips were moving to the song. Near the end of the cover, Taemin's brain almost checked out but he hung on to the end.

"Holy..." was the only word he was able to get out of his mouth. Momo made him look like he was the cover and she was the original. He was loss for words, as Kai took his phone back.

"Told you," he said, looking through his phone. "She made it like its her own." Taemin thought to himself for a e minutes. He stood up and slammed his hands on the desk.

"Well now, looks like we need to have a show down to show who is the best," he said. Kai just looked at his best friend, "Yes, that's it. I will show Hirai Momo I'm the one who create 'Move' to look sexy in the first place." Taemin grabbed his phone and called his manager up to let him know about his plan. Kai texted on his phone to his members.

To EXO-Dummies
Hook, line, and sinker. Soon he will confess.

Everyone and their mother knows Taemin has a huge crush on Momo since Hit The Stage. If she don't have to leave early from the competition, Taemin would have confess. Now this is going to be his chance to confess, as long as he doesn't get big headed about this dance off.
.....
"Attention everyone," said JYP, as he gathered all the idols of the company around. "SM has made a challenge to us." Everyone was listening, as he kept talking. "SM wants one of our idols to be in a dance off with one of their own."

"I wonder who is it going to be," Momo whispered to Minho.

"It's going to be a main dancer that's for sure. We will lose if it's someone like Woojin or Jisung?" He earned a smack on the back of the head by Woojin.

"Shut up and listen." Minho whined, as Momo hugged him.

"SM already chose the person in our company to challenge which is strange, but they don't know what they are in for. Momo, you are the chosen one." Everyone clapped and cheered for her, as she let go of Minho and stood up.

"Me?" She was really surprised that another company notice her. "Who am I going against?" She was thinking Red Velvet or Girls Generation, two of the top girl groups in the industry. JYP looked at the name and sighed.

"SHINee's Taemin." Everyone was frozen on the spot, as Momo was stunned.

"You're kidding me?" He shook his head, as she look like she was going to fainted. He is one of the top, if not, the best dancer in SM and even Korea. "I'm not at his level!"

"We can't back down from the challenge, I already accepted before know who it was." Minho and Jackson caught her before she went backwards. She was still awake, but scared as hell.

"We are behind all the way," said Jackson. "We all know you can dance circles around him."

"Yes, you are one of the top dancers in our company," said Yugyeom, "Next to me of course."

"Then we can dress you up as me," Momo said, as she got back to her feet. "You actually won Hit The Stage. I'm not match to Taemin." She was starting to freak out, as JB went to hug Momo.

"You are going to be fine. You have improve much since Hit The Stage. We are all behind you to win against him. Just be yourself on the stage and show him what Hirai Momo is all about."