Girl In Your Dreams *H.MM x J.JK*

I was happy, everything was so nice. But then I found out that everything was a lie -M2M - Girl In Your Dreams

Momo was sitting down in front of a tombstone, as she gave it a smile.

"Hey there. I'm sorry I haven't been here for a long time. I had a lot going on," she said, placing white roses in front of the grave. "I always love to update you with my life. Well, I did get married." She show her wedding band, "and we are going to have our first child in a few months. It's a boy and we are planning to named him Jisung." Momo pat her pregnant belly and spoke again.

"It was a crazy few years with ups and downs. There was a point I thought I would never get married and have a family. I would be a cat lady forever. But he change my life."
.....
Momo was walking down the hall of school, going to greet her boyfriend. She had lunch ready for the both of them, as she heard giggling coming from a classroom. She slowly opened the door and saw her boyfriend with another girl in his arms.

"When are you going to dump her?" The girl asked, as her boyfriend just kissed her.

"I'm going to dump her before congratulation," he said. "I'm only with her because she does have money. She isn't my dream girl. You fit the bill just right." Momo backed away from the door and ran down the hall. She bumped into someone, as she mumbled a sorry. She was ready to take off, as the person grabbed her arm. She looked up to see it was Jeon Jungkook, a lower classmate. He saw the tears coming down her cheeks, as he wiped them away.

"Who hurt you?" He asked, as Momo shook her head. He wasn't buying it, as he took her hand and marched down the hallway. Momo tried to get free but his grip was tight. He heard the voices coming out of the classroom and opened the door to see Momo's boyfriend and the girl kissing. Jungkook let go of Momo and went over to the boyfriend. He pulled back his fist and hit him square in the nose. He fell back holding his nose, as Jungkook just stared down at him. The girl screamed and ran out of the classroom.

"You don't deserve Momo-Noona," he told him, kicking the guy's side. "Consider this as a break up. If you ever get close to Momo-Noona, I will end you." Jungkook went back to Momo and took her hand, "Let's go and have lunch." Momo just nodded, as Jungkook and her left her now ex-boyfriend on the floor in pain.

"I'm going to protect you for now on," he told Momo, not caring about people giving them looks. Momo nodded at him, as they continue to walk.
.....
Two years later, Momo was walking back to her dorm from class. She hasn't seen Jungkook since she graduated from high school. He is probably with a girl, while she is single. All the relationships she had since then weren't good. She was in a abused relationship with Tuan Mark. He was controlling and has hit her. She had the courage to break up with him, but he isn't taking the news well.

Momo was almost to her dorm, as someone grabbed her arm. She turned to see it was Mark. She tried to get free, but he held onto her arm tight.

"Who do you think you are, breaking up with me?" He said to her, squeezing her arm tighter. Momo gave out a little cry, as Mark smiled at her. "We are not going to break up until I say so." Momo swing and slapped him on the cheek. Mark gave her a look and punched her in the eye. Momo fell to the ground, as Mark stood over her body. Momo was shaking in fear, as Mark was moving closer to her.

Before they knew it, someone tackled down Mark to the ground and started to punch him everywhere. Momo could only see someone beating Mark up. Soon the person stopped and stood up. When he turn around, Momo gasped to see it was Jungkook. He hurry to Momo and helped her to her feet. He looked at her eye to see it was becoming bruise. Jungkook looked over to a hurt Mark and back at Momo.

"Sorry it took me a while to get back to you," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm not leaving you alone ever again." Jungkook took her hand and had her walk with him. "You are going to stay at my place tonight and let me treat your eye." Momo could only nod, as Jungkook squeeze her hand. Jungkook took care of her that night with ice, a confession, hugs and kisses.
.....
Momo heard footsteps behind her, as she smile. The person sat next to her and took her hand. Jungkook leaned over and kissed Momo on the cheek. He looked at her tombstones and smiled.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hirai," said Jungkook. "I did keep my promise on protecting your little girl." Jungkook did promise her parents a long time that he would protect her and love her to the end of days. He always had an eye on Momo and fell in love with her along the way. When she went off to college and he was still in high school, he was so worry about her making poor choices. He almost didn't get accept to the same school, but he did. It took him forever to find Momo on campus. When he did, that punk hit her and she fell. He made a vow he would never leave her alone again.

"Ma, Pa, I wish you were here to see a lot of things. When Kookie asked me to marry him, I was shock to know he came here to ask for your permission." Momo looked at him, "I love him so much and I'm blessed to have him in my life."

"She is my dream girl for a long time and I'm blessed to have her in my life. I'm going to make you two proud of us. Soon our little Jisung will be here and we will teach him everything we know. We will bring him here after he is born." Momo smiled, as he rubbed her belly.

"I promise Ma, Pa, we will return. I love you both." Jungkook stood up and help Momo to her feet. Momo blew a kiss to the tombstone, as Jungkook took her hand.

"Come, lets get home so you can rest." Momo nodded, as he kissed her hand. They left the graveyard to go back home. "I love you Momo."

"And I love you too. Thank you for always being there for me."

"I will be with you always remember that."