Hand In Hand *H.MM x K.DY*

In my darkest hour you are there to light the way - 98 Degrees -  Hand In Hand

Doyoung was sitting on the floor, catching his breath, in the practice room. All the members were dying from their dance practice. They been at it for ten hours, trying to make the dance perfect. Doyoung was having a hard time recovering, as he was sitting against the wall. He hasn't been well for a few days, but didn't want anyone to worry especially his girlfriend, Momo. He had plans after dance practice with her and can't afford to be sick.

"I think we are done for the day," Taeyong said, gasping for air himself. The door opened up, as Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung popped their heads in.

"Knock knock," said Momo, as the girls came in with fresh cold bottle waters and fruits. "Special delivery to NCT." The girls set up everything for them. "We know you guys been working hard, so we decide to bring you some goodies." Some of the guys went over to get some water and food, thanking the girls. Some were still lying on the ground to catch their breath. Momo walked over to her boyfriend and kneel down in front of him. She had a bottle of water in her hand, as she looked at him with concerns. He looked up to see her and buried himself in her arms and inhaling her peach scent. Momo held him close, as she ran her fingers through his damp hair to make him feel more relax.

"Baby, please can you drink a bit for me?" Momo asked him, as he gave a little nod. She opened the bottle and help him drink a bit. She closed the bottle and set it next to her, while rocking Doyoung a bit. He isn't a main dancer like Momo, but he does well. Doyoung listened to her heart beat, as she rubbed his back and hummed a song. A few minutes later, Doyoung looked up at Momo. She gave him a smile and a peck on the tip of his nose. "You feeling better?" He nodded, resting his head on her shoulder. He just wanted to stay like this forever with his girl with him.

"Princess..." he said in a dry voice, which got Momo on high alert. She pulled him away a bit and touch his forehead with her hand. He was burning up, as his eyes were glassy.

"You have a fever," she said, as Doyoung moved his head back on her shoulder and he tightly his grip on her waist. "Baby, we need to get you home to rest." He shook his head, as Momo rubbed his back. " You overworked yourself again didn't you?" He nodded, as Momo sighed. "Baby, I'm not mad at you, but we need to take care of you so it doesn't get worse." He didn't answer her, as she heard his light snoring meaning he felt asleep. Momo knew she couldn't get him back to his feet and help him out.

"Is everything all right?" Taeyong asked her, as he notice the couple hasn't moved from their spot for a while.

"Doyoung has a fever. We need to get him home and in bed. He felt asleep on me and I can't..."

"Say no more, Johnny, Jaehyun, help Doyoung. Mark, get his bag. We are done for the day anyways," he said, as Momo nodded. Johnny and Jaehyun help Doyoung back up to his feet, as the warmth of Momo vanished.

"Princess..." he mumbled, reaching his hand to her. Momo stood up quickly and took his hand into hers. "No go...me stay..." The fever was kicking in hard now, as he couldn't open his eyes and was not steady on his feet.

"Baby, let's go home and rest," she told him, bringing his hand up to kiss it. "You need rest."
.....
Momo wiped the sweat off of Doyoung's forehead with a rag, as he was breathing hard. He got worse when he got home. She was worry for him, as she never seen him like this before. Since he got home and in bed, he has been holding Momo's hand and will not let go. He will squeeze her hand for comfort when he moan in pain.  She placed the cool rag on his forehead and rubbed his belly. She is trying everything in her power to make him feel better.

"How is he?" Taeyong asked her, as he was at the door way. She looked over to him and sighed.

"His fever isn't breaking and he is in pain," she said, as she felt him squeeze her hand. "I'm hoping it will break soon or he might have to go to the hospital."