First Love *H.MM x K.WS*

You are always gonna be my love - Utada Hikaru- First Love

Momo was terrified, as she slowly walked up to the venue, where her boyfriend was hosting his birthday party. Momo thought it was going to be a small party with a few friends, but he must have invited all of Korea to be there. She finally got in the venue and search for her boyfriend, Wooseok. She held her gift to him close to her, walking down the hallway: after five minutes of searching, she found him standing with his members, talking. Momo wanted to go up to him, but remember, they have never announced their relationship to anyone but their management. Momo moves away from them, as she went to the gift table.

She saw there were a lot of gifts, expensive gifts. She felt terrible, as her gift was handmade for him. She just made two picture frames. One of his success in his group and one for maybe their couple picture. She just put the gift on the side of the table which will be forgotten.

"What am I doing here?" She whispered to herself, as she looked over to him. Wooseok had a few girls talking to him. He was smiling and laughing, as Momo just sighed. Why can be seen like that? Sure, Momo is just a normal girl, working in a restaurant. Yet when they met, they clicked so well and he asked her to be his once he won the competition. She really wanted to get out of here, but she would disappoint Wooseok.

"I want you to come to my birthday party," he told her. "I'm going to announce our relationship to everyone."

"You sure," Momo asked him. He took her hand and nodded.

"Yes you have been patience with me and now it's time to let everyone know that I'm in love with a girl named Hirai Momo." He gave her a kiss on the lips ever so lightly.

Momo was hiding in the party, as she didn't know anyone. Wooseok has been too busy to notice her. She did text him a few times just to let him know she was there, but no response. Momo was thinking about leaving early, as Wooseok spoke on stage.

"Thank you for attending my birthday party," he began. "I'm happy for everyone coming. I do have a special announcement." Momo looked over to him, but stay hiding in the back. "I want everyone to know that I'm in a relationship with someone here at the party." A lot of people were talking and cheering for him. "I really want to introduce my girlfriend to everyone." He looked around for Momo, as she was going to step out for him to see. A girl came running up stage and hugged Wooseok. Momo's heart stopped at the sight of this. She didn't bother to show herself, as Momo escaped in the crowd and out the venue. She refused to cry, as she walked home. Once she was home, she let the tears fall.
.....
The next week was a blur for Momo. She was engrossed with her work to keep her mind busy. She doesn't have any time to answer any calls or text from Wooseok. She felt like if she did, their relationship will be done. Momo did a good job hiding from Wooseok when he try to come to her job, but everything has caught up at the end.

"Have you been avoiding me?" He asked her, as Momo came out of the restaurant when she finish her shift. She jumped in fright, as she wasn't expecting him to be there. "You haven't answer my calls and texts. I was really starting to worry about you, Princess."

"I'm fine, just got busy with life." Wooseok step closer to her and took her hand into his. Momo pulled her hand away from him, as he gave her a strange look. "Sorry, I hurt my hand today." That wasn't a lie, as she did get her hand caught on the door.

"Let me see," he told her, reaching for her hand softly and looking over it. It was wrapped, as he placed a kiss on her hand. "Let's get back to your place and clean it up." He took her hand again into his, as they walked to her apartment. Momo kept her head down and pulled her hoodie up, as she didn't want people getting the wrong idea. She doesn't even know if she is his girlfriend after his birthday party. He could have a new girl? But why still bother with her?

"Are you all right?" Wooseok asked her, as she just nodded. "You don't have to hide yourself from me." He pulled her hoodie off and continue to walk without a care. Momo just kept her head down, as they got to her apartment.

"Go sit on the couch," he told her, going to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Momo did what she was told, as he came back with the kit. A few minutes later, her hand had a new bandage on it. Wooseok pulled Momo into his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I miss this." Momo didn't say anything to him. "My parents want to meet you. They have invited us for dinner on Friday."

"Shouldn't you be asking your girlfriend?" Momo said to him, moving away.

"I am asking my girlfriend," he said. "You could have met them at the party but I couldn't find you." Momo wasn't going to play around with him.

"Then who was that girl running on to stage at your birthday when you told everyone you were in a relationship?"

"That was my drunk cousin," he replied. Momo looked at him in disbelief. "Yeah she was too drunk and wanted to be the center of attention. Was that why I couldn't find you at the party. You thought I had another girlfriend." Momo didn't answer him as he chuckled. "Oh Momo, you never have to worry about anyone taking me." He pulled her into a hug and smile. "I'm stuck with you forever."

"I'm...I'm sorry..." she said, burying her face in his chest.

"I was sad that I could find you. Yet I do have to take the blame as well. I wasn't being a good boyfriend that night, but I just wanted everything to be perfect. I really though you didn't come, but I did get your gift. I love it so much. I need a good picture of us to put in the frame."

"My gift wasn't great like everyone..."

"No it was better," he stroke her hair and lay a kiss there. "It's not about the glitter and gold. It's about the love you put in." Momo just cuddle closer to him and smiled. "Never doubt me, Princess."

"Yes, I'm free on Friday to meet your parents."
.....
-Day6 "Shoot Me" playing- yeah just shoot me....wasn't my best.

But this next part I'm working super duper hard on. Part 127 with Momo and Taeyong. Now...-looking at Taeyong and TxT-
Yeonjun: He is our new mom.
Soobin: He is so good.
Taehyun: We are keeping him.
Jeno: step away from our mom!!!
Chenle: Don't make us hurt you!
Renjun: Taeyong mama, please come back....
-looking at Taeyong-
Long story, let's go kids. -walking with TxT-
Dreamies: -crying-
I'm sure everything will be fine once I finish the part...which now I don't know if I do. This is fun drama.
Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie

NCT 127: -trying to comfort the Dreamies, but not working-