With Ur Love *H.MM x K.DY*

Baby you the best cause you worked me out. I keep building walls up but you tear 'em down - Cher Lloyd - With Ur Love

"There you are," said Doyoung, finding his best friend since middle school, under the bleachers. Momo looked up to see him with a sad look on her face. He moved to joined her, as she turned her face away. "Come on, you can't hide this from me. You know I will find out, either from you or your other friends. You know Sana will just spill the beans if I give her ice cream."

"Doyoung, I really don't want to talk about it," she told him.

"We talk about everything no matter what. Now who's ass I have to kick?"

"Nobody's all right? I just want to be alone." Doyoung sat next to her and just stared.

"Like you ever want to be alone. Remember the 4th of July party when the fireworks went off. You were glue to my side the rest of the night."

"You know I hate loud noises," she tried to defend herself, but was failing.

"Or the time that idiot didn't show up for that date a few weeks ago. You were at my house, crying and not letting go of my shirt." Momo sighed, as she knew she was not going to win.

"Okay okay." Doyoung smiled, as Momo turned to look at him. "I got rejected by Jungkook."

"That guy who looks like a bunny?!"

"No offense, but you look like a bunny too." Doyoung just waved her comment off and continued.

"Honestly, you can do so much better than him. You are amazing, cute, polite..."

"I sound like a good girl who doesn't know how to live from how you are saying," she said, feeling depressed. Doyoung pulled her into a hug and sighed.

"Look he is a jerk for rejecting you but soon your Prince Charming will come and take you far away."

"You really think so?"

"When am I wrong?"

"The time you told Jaehyun about Taeyong's birthday and gave him the wrong date." Doyoung just shrugged about that.

"I did it on proposed because they were acting too lovey dovey. But hey, we got a good 40 minutes show of Jaehyun begging for Taeyong to forgive him. And you think he tried to blame me? Taeyong was smart to know that his best friend would never give the wrong information."

"You got your ass whipped by Jaehyun later, didn't you?"

"For the record, he only left a few bruises on my body. Mainly because Johnny, Yuta, And Mark dragged him away." Momo rolled her eyes at him, as she rested her head on his shoulders.

"Yeah, I had to nurse you back to health," she said, "I didn't see why I had too."

"Because you love me and don't like me in pain."

"True, but mainly you could stop whining."

"Point given, but I would still continue lowkey."
.....
The next day, everyone was teasing Momo about her getting rejected by Jungkook. She kept her head up from all the teasing, but she was reaching her breaking point.

"I can't see why you though you had a chance with him," said Lisa to her. "No guy would want to be with you. You are just so plain..." Momo felt her heart dropped, as she try to defend herself. "I can't see who would want to date you?" Before she could say a word, Doyoung appeared in front of her and smile at Lisa.

"I can think of one person." He turned and gave Momo a huge kiss on the lips. Momo's eyes were widen open, as Doyoung broke the kiss and turn back to Lisa. "Oh that person is me! This is my lucky day." He took Momo's hand and started to walk away with her. Momo was still in a state of shock, as Lisa called out.

"You sure you want a plain Jane?" Doyoung stopped and turn to see Lisa.

"I rather have a plain Jane, then a Slutty Lisa." He gave her a wink and walked away with Momo next to him. He did not let go of Momo's hand, as they made it to their favorite hideout, under the bleachers in the football field.

"Why..." began Momo, but didn't know how to speak about the incident. Doyoung just watched her think, as he gave a chuckle. 

"What Prince Charming did show up and took you far away. Now granted it is still school time, but if it wasn't I would have took you in my car and drove away."

"Doyoung...do you think this is a joke? Everyone is going to think we are dating?" Momo was scared to get her best friend into this mess.

"Well what's wrong with us actually dating?" Momo looked at him in serious, as Doyoung had a serious look on his face. Usually it was playful and happy, but there are time he has to be serious and hard. Looks like this is one of those times.

"Nothing...I mean...I didn't think you...well I...I do have feelings for you and kept them hidden..."

"But trying to find someone to date?" Momo gasped. How does he know? "I'm known you for a long time, I do have eyes. I just went with the flow, knowing to keep my eyes open when the time was right to sweep you off your feet."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Momo, if I told you after you getting rejected many times, you would think I wanted to be your rebound. I don't want to the rebound. I want to be that Prince Charming you been waiting for."

"But..."

"Yeah I know you only got rejected less than 24 hours ago, but I knew this would be the time for me to come out and show you that I like you. I always like you since we began to be friends. Why you think I hit my friends all the time? They knew my love for you and they try to tease me, but it only end up failing and someone getting hurt."

"Is that the reason Ten is in the hospital, because he was trying to flirt with me."

"No, he tripped on his own shoelace and fell down the dorm's stairs. I didn't even get him a wack on the head like I usually do," he said, pulling Momo to a hug. "Now I need to know your answer. Now, no isn't an option since I know you have feelings for me. But if you do say no, I have a list on how to woo you for at least the rest of the year."

"You had this like plan out?"

"No, I just know how to worked you up." Momo gave him a look,  as she sighed. "Okay it did take a year of planning how I was going to confess to you. That was like Plan G. Not the best plan but hey it worked," he said. Momo smiled at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Fine, my bunny prince. Let's give this a shot." Doyoung smiled, as he got his Princess Peach.
.....
A/N: Challenge succeed??? I hope so...But I can say that was a challenge.

Plus, I can't sleep so I just write whatever I'm thinking.

Thank you so much for reading this book. Oh no, there is still more to come. Please comment and vote. Yes I'm still taking requests. I have three line up right now.

Bye sweetie sweetie
👋🏼🍭🍭