Shout It *H.MM x N.JM*

When she walks, I'm begging please. Hold my hand so they can see she's with me -Mitchel Musso - Shout It

"I can't believe I'm finally going to meet NCT Dream," said Momo, holding her album close to her. She was waiting in line to meet the boys. She has been a huge fan since they have debut. She has been to all concerts, meetings, and events. This is her first fan signing, because they were always sold out before she can get the ticket. She finally got her hand on it and was so thrilled. Her favorite member is of course Na Jaemin. Momo looked around to see fans that were younger than her, but age is just a number to her.

The line moved quickly and Momo was meeting the members. They were all nice and she gave them gifts. Now she get to meet the one she has been crushing on, Jaemin, as he took her album and signed.

"Umm..." Momo spoke up, but Jaemin didn't look up at her. He signed the album and passed it to her.

"Thank you for coming." Momo's heart sank, as she just nodded at him. She got up and left the line with tears in her eyes. She managed to turn around to see him acting all friendly to the next fan. Momo looked down and signed. Maybe age is important to Jaemin. Momo wipes her eyes away and walk away all depressed.
....
"Momo, are you sure you don't want to join us?" Chaeyoung asked for the tenth time. They were planning to and watch NCT Dream perform at the music show. Momo shook her head and smile.

"It's all right, I'm fine. Have fun you guys," she told her, as she went ahead home. She closed her apartment door and sighed. Since that signing, she lost interests in NCT Dream. She felt her age is a factor and she shouldn't admired idols younger than her. Momo went to her hallway closest and looked down at a box in there. She has already neatly pack away her NCT Dream things, including her signed album. She didn't bother to look at it after the signing two weeks ago. Momo closed the door and went to her room.
.....
"Where is she?" Jaemin mumbled to himself, looking into the crowd from behind stage. He kept looking at row 6G, section 3 but there was nobody sitting there. She always sat in that, waiting for them to perform. This is the first time since they debut, his Princess wasn't there.

"She might be running late," suggested Renjun.

"Or you scared her away after the fan meet," teased Jisung, only getting hit on the arm by Jeno. Jaemin sighed, as he knew he screw up at the fan signing. He was so nervous to finally meet his Princess that he couldn't look at her. Jaemin kept his head down the whole time and wish he could turn back time. He knew she was a bit older, but that would never stop him to get to know her. Looking back, he was terrible towards her and wants to make it up. If he had the courage to talk to her, he would find out her name.

"We go on in five minutes," said the manager. Jaemin sighed, as her seat is still empty. He needs to get in touch with her.
.....
Momo was lounging on the couch, watching a drama when her phone went off. She looked to see it was Chaeyoung, as she answered the phone.

"Hey girl," she said.

"Momo, you aren't going to believe this. Jaemin from NCT Dream is looking for you." Momo was confused, as she lower the volume of her show.

"What do you mean?"

"He called you out in the middle of the show. Girl in row 6G, section 3." Momo knew that was her seat, as it was the best view to see Jaemin. "He called out to you, well your seat number. He has notice you!"

"Chae...it doesn't matter now..." she said, as she could hear screaming in the background. "Chae?"

"You are the girl in row 6G, section 3, aren't you?" A voice came through the phone, as Momo let out a gasp. It was Jaemin from NCT Dream. "Please..." Momo hung up on him and tossed her phone next to her. She was breathing hard, as her phone went off again. She moved away from the couch, staring at the phone. This is not happening, there is no way this is happening. Her phone kept ringing, as Momo just threw a pillow over it and ran to her room. She closed the door and fly into her bed. She just need some sleep and wake up this is all a dream.
.....
The next morning, Momo was up and went to her cell phone. Her eyes widen, as there were many missed calls, voicemails, and texts. The doorbell went off, as she moved to the door. Momo was in shock with her phone, she didn't check who was behind there.

"Yes, can I..." she started, as she looked up to see it was no other than Jaemin, standing there. Momo blink once, twice, before she slowly closed the door. Momo looked at the hall mirror to see she was a mess. Her hair was wild and she was in her Sailor Moon PJs. Jaemin knocked on the door again, as Momo slowly opened the door just an inch to look at Jaemin. "Yes...?"

"You are Momo, the girl that always sit in row 6G, section 3 at every NCT Dream performance," he asked her, as Momo just nodded. "You didn't show up last night."

"Sorry..." she whispered, "But I am no longer interested in NCT Dream." She tried to closed the door, but Jaemin stuck his arm through the door to stop her.

"Please let's talk." Momo sighed, as she is still weak for him.

"Give me a few minutes please." She pushed his arm out and closed the door. She hurried to look decent and change. Five minutes later, Momo opened the door and Jaemin was still there waiting. She let him in and sat down in the living room. They were quiet, as Jaemin started to speak.

"I'm sorry," he began, as Momo kept her head down. "I should have spoke to you at the fan meet, but I was so nervous to meet you." Momo looked up at him, as he had a smile on his face. "I have notice you for years, coming to our performance. You are always sitting in the same spot. I love to see you dancing to our songs, waving your light stick in the air, and singing along." Momo blushed, as he continued. "I always wanted to meet you but you never came to fan signing."

"They are hard to get..." she answered.

"When I saw you in the crowd of our fan signing, I was excited and nervous. I'm sorry I made you feel bad, I regret it. I wanted to apologize but I didn't get your name. I though the performance would be my chance, but you didn't show up. Lucky me, your friend was talking to you on phone when everything was over. You hung up, but your friend gave me your number and address."

"Listen..." Momo interrupted, "It's nice for you to come..." Jaemin moved over to Momo and took her hands into his.

"Please...I don't want to lose my number 1 fan...my Princess," he told her, making her heart leap to her throat. "I'm sorry, Momo. Would you come back and watch me perform? Row 6G, section 3 is alone without you there."
.....
And I'm leaving that there. Thank everyone for commenting, voting, and giving me ship.

I know I say I was going to update on Friday... consider this as a gift for everyone.

Jaemin: Er...you didn't finish the part.
Yes I did. Left it on a cliffhanger.
Renjun: But I want to know what happen.
You got to get the readers to vote for a part 2
Jisung: I want to see Jaemin go down.
Jeno: I want to steal Momo as my number 1 fan
Haechan: I want to see Chaeyoung...

Bye sweetie sweetie