One in a Million *H.MM x K.JW*

Turn me inside out, you make my heart speak. Need no one else, you're all I need - Aaliyah - One In a Million

"Jungwoo?" Momo called to him, knocking on his door. Momo was worried about her boyfriend, as he had not been feeling well for the last few days. Taeyong called her to come over, as he couldn't get Jungwoo to opened the door. "Please baby, let me in?" The door remain closed, as Momo sighed. "Baby, please we are all worry about you." No sounds, as Momo stepped away from the door. She turned over to the guys and shook her head. Even his own girlfriend couldn't get him to open the door. Momo walked over to them and they went to the living room.

"I'm really worry about Jungwoo," said Momo, as she sat down on the couch. "He isn't like this."

"We know," said Taeyong, "We are all concern." They all sat there for a few minutes in silence, thinking about Jungwoo. He has been down since he got sick with the flu. Everyone thought he was doing better but he has been ignoring everyone including Momo. "We can try to talk to him again. We all know you have dance practice tonight. We will keep you update." Momo nodded, as she stood up.

"Tell him I love him and please talk to me." They all nodded, as she left the dorm with her emotions everywhere.
.....
"Jungwoo," Taeyong called to him, as he finally got in his room. Jungwoo was laying on his bed, staring at the wall. "Please tell us what's wrong." Taeyong sat on his bed, as Jungwoo turned to face him.

"I got to have surgery," he answered. " my tonsils are so swollen that they decide that it needs to be removed." Taeyong sighed in relief, as it wasn't major. "This is my first surgery and I'm scared."

"Yes, it is scary, but in the end you will be fine. You had us all worry, especially Momo." He pulled his blanket up to his chin.

"I didn't mean to upset my Princess. I'm just scared. What if she doesn't want me after my surgery?"

"Okay now you are being stupid. She loves you so much and she would want to be by your side." Jungwoo nodded, as he sighed. He didn't mean to shut everyone out, including Momo. "You need to talk with Momo."

"I will, thanks Mommy Taeyong."

"I swear I'm going to hurt Mark for that nickname, but you're welcome."
.....
Momo was finished with dance practice and was going to go and visit Jungwoo, when Jungwoo came in the practice room. She looked up at him, as he gave a small smile. Momo dropped her bag and ran over to him, giving him a hug. He returned the hug and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"I'm sorry," he told her, as she sighed. "I should have talk with you, but I'm scared." Momo looked at him with concern in her eyes.

"What are you scared for?" He explained everything about he needs to have surgery, how it's his first time, and how scared he was. Momo kept her arms around him and placed a few kisses on his cheek. "Oh baby, it's all right. Everything will be fine. I will be with you every step of the way. I can be your nurse when you go home to take care of you." Momo moved a bit to look at him. "You never have to be scared to tell me anything. I'm always going to be there and support you. I love you Jungwoo."

"I know, I love you too," he said. He gave her a kiss on the lips and picked up her bag. "Let's get something to eat before you go home." He took her hand and she smiled.

"Good I'm hungry."
.....
"Are you ready, baby?" Momo asked him, as Jungwoo was going to go into surgery. She was there, along with Taeyong and Johnny. She was holding his hand, as he gave her a nod. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and patted him hand.

"You are going to be fine," said Taeyong. "We will be here keeping Momo company."

"Yeah don't you worry, Johnny Appa and Taeyong Mommy will be here," said Johnny, earning an elbow in the stomach by Taeyong.

"We are going to short one child because of this." Momo gave Jungwoo one last kiss and let go of his hand. He glad her hand back immediately, not wanting to let go just yet. She giggled and let him do so.

"When you come back, I will be here. I love you Jungwoo."

"I love you too Princess." He knew everything will be fine, with his girl by his side. He had to admitted, he was being a kid over this. He rubbed her hand with his thumb, soothing himself. She ran her other hand through his hair, making him feel calm.

A few hours later, Jungwoo opened his eyes and Momo was there looking at him. She was stroking his hair and gave him a smile.

"Hello boyfriend, did you have a nice nap?" She whispered to him. He was going to speak, but his throat was in pain. "It's all right, everything went fine. Your throat is swollen, but it will heal. Johnny and Taeyong went to get your favorite ice cream." She gave him a few kisses on his face and smile at him. "I told you I would be here." Jungwoo moved and held her hand. She smiled at him, as he gave her a squeeze. "I already got permission to spend the night with you. Taeyong already kicked your roommate out, so we can have alone time." He gave her a wink, as she blushed. "No, not that kind of alone time. Once you are heal, then maybe..." Jungwoo squeezed her hand, as she giggled.

Johnny came in the room with the ice cream, as Jungwoo's eyes brighten up. "Hey kiddo, we got you some ice cream." Johnny set a cup of ice cream on the table, as Momo got it ready. "I dropped Yongie home to get your room ready." He nodded, as Momo fed him some ice cream. "You did well kid, nothing to worry about." Jungwoo smiled, as he looked over to Momo.

"He is right, you will be fine in no time."
......
Welp, I tried...I'm sorry if it was bad. Next time, I will do better. Please comment and vote. Until next time....

Bye sweetie sweetie.