Cinderella *H.MM x P.CY* Part 2

"I'm surprise he chose you as his pick," said Baekhyun, as Momo was locked in the basement. Momo just stay quiet, as she didn't have anything to say. "I though Chanyeol has better taste in women. Why would he choose a girl who is a slave? There has to be something special about you." Baekhyun moved away from the door. "It doesn't matter, once he tries to come and save you, I will finally finish him off."

"Don't hold your breath," Momo told him. "You did him a favor in getting rid of me. I only have three days until I'm free from being a slave." Momo just sat on the cot there and stare out the small window.

"Whatever," Baekhyun said. "Once you are legal, I'm going to have Chanyeol watch his love get marry to his mortal enemy." Baekhyun left, as Momo just sighed. She looked down at her feet, as she was missing a shoe. Man it was the one that Chanyeol gave to her.

"For once in your life, you stupid giant don't come after me," she said. She knew he would still come but it is wishful thinking he would give up. Momo got up and looked around the place to see if she can escape herself. Momo doesn't have time to wait for her 21st birthday and she doesn't have time to wait for her love to save her.

Momo looked everywhere, as she saw the small window was open a bit. Moko was way too short to reach and if she did, could she really fit through the window. She had to try, as she took off her other shoe. She was a bit sad she had to leave it behind. This was the only thing she had of Chanyeol with her. She decide not do and tuck the shoe in the pocket of her dress. She slowly climbed the wall to try and escape from here.
.....
Meanwhile Chanyeol made it to Baekhyun's home and kick in the door.
(Lisa: Here I come kick in the door, uh
Chanyeol: This isn't the time!
Lisa: -blink- okay fine -lightly kick the door.)
Baekhyun was sitting in his chair, looking like a king, waiting for him.

"I was wondering how long it would have taken you to get here," Baekhyun said, as Chanyeol gave him an angry look.

"Give me back my Momo," he said to him, as Baekhyun just smirk.

"What makes you think I have this girl." Chanyeol threw the note at him. "Oh yeah silly me."

"You always been jealous of me since we were kids. All the girls would go after me, I was first in school all the time, and just to simply put it, in just better than you." Baekhyun stood up and marched to him. They were staring at each other face to face, as Baekhyun spoke.

"So what, now that I have your girl I have the upper hand. Tell me, is she good in bed, because I'm going to test her out tonight." Chanyeol saw red, as he never went that far with Momo. He has been waiting until she was free before taking her virginity away. He was not going to let anyone, especially Baekhyun taint her. Chanyeol three a punch at his face, making Baekhyun fall back.

"How dare you...when I'm through with you, nobody will want to be with your dumb ass," Chanyeol told him, as Baekhyun got back up. He wiped the blood from his lips and smile.

"Then bring it you stupid giant."
......
Momo finally reach the window, as she sighed. It is small, but she had to suck in everything to get through it.

"Thank goodness, I really don't have a butt," she said to herself, as she squeezed herself through the window. It took her a few minutes, but she was able to get herself through with no injuries. She did have a cut on her arm, but it was easy to heal. Momo ran as far as she could from the home, as she made it to the woods. She didn't know what to do now. She is so close to be free from slavery and if she went back they might add extra time for her being kidnap and having the home messed up. She want to see Chanyeol but scared what would become of her.

She walked further into the woods, as she heard crying. She followed the sound of crying until she found a destroy camp ground. She saw bodies everywhere, as she followed the sound of the crying to a ruined tent. Momo pulled the tent over and found a little baby in a basket, crying. Momo picked the baby up, as the baby stopped crying. The baby looked up at Momo and smile.

"It's all right little one I got you," she told the baby, as she heard footsteps coming towards them. Momo braced herself, protecting the baby, as she heard a voice she knows.

"Momo?!" She turn and saw Chanyeol standing there. He did looked a bit beaten, as Momo slowly walked to him.

"Chanyeol...how..."

"I beat the crap out of Baekhyun and look for you in the home. I saw the blood from the window, you must have crawl out of and followed the trail. Well it's not hard to follow your footprints as well." Momo looked down and her feet were muddy.

"Sorry...I only had one shoe on me and..." he took a hold of her arm, as the baby started to cry a bit. Chanyeol look down and was surprise to see a baby in her arms. "I found this baby alone here. Someone must have murder his family. I can't bare to leave him alone to die." Chanyeol knows Momo has a heart of gold, as he kissed her head.

"No my princess, you did the right thing. Let's get back to the house. We need to get the both of you clean and fed. We have three days until you are free."
.....
Momo and the baby got clean, as one of the other slaves brought Momo a bottle for the baby to eat. She fed the baby, as Chanyeol came in the room. He had a first aid kit in hand and clean her arm. Momo smiled at the baby, who drank the milk.

"There you go," said Chanyeol, finishing bandaging her arm. He took out the shoe she was missing and place it on her foot. Momo took out the other shoe, as he took it and placed it on her other foot. "I will get you new shoes."

"But what about your injuries," Momo said, looking at him.

"I'm fine, right now my focus on is on my love and our son." Momo looked at him, as he kneel next to her. "What I'm not letting you raise him alone. We are a team. I am still going to tell everyone you are the girl I'm going to marry. We just started our family early." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I love you for you. Don't care about the status, you are you and perfect for me."

"I love you too Chanyeol," she said, as the baby acknowledge himself in the talk. "So what are we going to name you?" Chanyeol stroke the baby's cheek and smile.

"Jongin."
.....
Welcome back to sequel week! Let me know what parts you believe needs a sequel.
Jimin and Baekhyun: -about to speak-
I already know for you two, so don't ask.

We are getting close to part 200. We still have time for a winner. Right now it's Jungkook in the lead. So I decide to make part 200 a love triangle. Let me know who you want. Looks like it Jungkook and someone with Momo.

Comment and vote.
Bye sweetie sweetie