Dirty Love *H.MM x K.DY*

I know I sound a little twisted. And maybe I am, or maybe I'm not - Cher Lloyd- Dirty Love

"Momo," called Dahyun, knocking on her door. Momo has been locked up in her room for a few hours and the girls are worried. "Please tell us what is wrong?"

Momo, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor. Her phone was in her hand, as she kept scrolling through Twitter.

NCT Doyoung with new girl?
Is Moyoung over?

There were many pictures of Doyoung with some girl. They were shopping together, eating and drinking together, and even some pictures that look like they were kissing. There were questions going through her mind. Was he tired of her? Was this his way to break up with her. She knew it was a few weeks neither of them spoke to each other because of schedules.

Momo stopped looking at Twitter and the comments and sighed. Maybe this is best for them. They are different from each other. Momo looked at her phone once again to see any text message from Doyoung and got nothing. Momo sighed to herself and slowly moved her fingers to send him a text.

To Doyoung❤️
Let's break up. Treat her as well as you did me.

Momo send the text, as there is no going back. She let her head hit the door with tears coming down her cheeks. She just wanted love, but her luck has been terrible. First Yoongi, then Kihyun, and now Doyoung. She should be a nun or something now. Everyone of them cheated on her, because she was not enough. Yet this time, she was the first to break up rather than to wait.

"Happy anniversary, Doyoung," she whispered, looking at the box on her bedside. It was their one year today and well everything just went crazy to say the least. Momo tossed her phone to the corner of the room and stood up. She looked at the window and looked up at the moon.

"Please grant me this one final wish..." she prayed to herself, "...I just want someone to love me for me...please..." As Momo was praying, she didn't notice her phone going off.
.....
The next day, Momo got up and was still a mess. She didn't bother to pick up her phone, as she exited the room. The girls looked at Momo, as she kept her head down and went to get something to eat.

"Momo..." began Sana, as she shook her head.

"Not now," she replied, knowing they want to talk about what happen. The girls were nervous, as they want to help her.

"Please..." began Chaeyoung, as Momo stopped what she was doing.

"I'm cursed," was all she said, before going back to her room. A hour later, Momo was cleaned and dressed, as she didn't look at anyone. "I'm going out for a while." She didn't they where, as she closed the door behind her.
.....
Doyoung was running around town, as he was searching for Momo. He had to talk to her about the damn media. They spread rumors he was with another girl, when they all know he has been happily dating Momo for a year. He nearly had a heart attack last night, when he saw that text message from Momo to break up. He had no plan to break up with her. He tried calling, texting, messaging her members, but she would not answer anything. His members tried to reach out to her as well, but no answer.

Doyoung looked around to see Momo being harassed by reporters, as she tried to get away. Doyoung hurried over to her, as it is his duty to protect her. Momo was covering her face from the flash of the camera. All of a sudden a coat was over her head, as she turned to see Doyoung there.

"Enough," he yelled at the reporters. "You already cause both of us enough pain. Stop spreading fake stories. That girl in the picture is my own cousin! You cause her pain as well thinking she hurt my relationship with my girlfriend, I would never cheat on. You ruined our one year anniversary as well!" Doyoung was red in the face. He put his arms around Momo and spoke once again. "Our agencies are aware of this and will press charges." With that Doyoung and Momo left them to go somewhere private, which is just his dorm.

"Okay we should be safe from them," he said, as Momo took the coat off her head and hand it to him. She still haven't looked at him. "Momo..." he placed his hand on her shoulder and made her turn to him. "Please Momo, everything was a misunderstanding. You know I love you too much to ever hurt you." He put his hand on her cheek, as tears were running down her cheeks.

"I'm just tired of being hurt," she whispered, Doyoung held her close to him. "My heart cant take it anymore."

"I know, Princess. Remember what I told you, I'm not like them," he said, placing a kiss on her head. "I never want to break your heart ever. Even though we are a little different, you are the perfect piece of my heart. He wiped her tears away. "You fit perfectly in my arms and you always light up my world with your smile. All the boys teased me for smiling way too much now. You have that effect in me." Momo felt something wet hitting her head, as she looked up to see Doyoung crying as well.

"Please..."

"When you send that text last night, I thought I died," he whispered to her. "The boys had to watch me so I didn't do anything stupid. I wanted to run all the way to your dorm and talk with you." He moved away and placed her hand over his heart. Momo gasped, as it was beating so fast. "This was the same speed as my heart last night when I saw that text. My heart usually does beat fast with you, but this hurts me." Momo removed her hand from his chest and wiped his tears away.

"Doyoung, I'm sorry...I want to be with you..." she tried to keep her sob down. "But..."

"No, remember I'm not like the others. I'm me and you are you. Screw everyone who is against us. As long as we have each other, that's all matters. Our agencies and members support us." Momo let out a sob, as Doyoung held her close.

"Please don't leave me," she sobbed, as Doyoung gave her a weak smile.

"Silly Princess, you are stuck with me for a long time."
.....
Double update!!! Yay!!!

Taeyong: get your butt back in bed.
I'm been dealing with a cold all weekend...this part was under the influence of meds.
Chanyeol: the list is actually getting smaller.
Let me know who should be ship with Momo.
Vernon: -video chat- go to sleep.
How did you get here? You are at KCON...-crying-
Jungkook: good job, you know she wanted to be there.
Jaehyun: vote and comment.

Also thank you so much everyone! This book has 10k. 🥰🤯🥰🤯

Insane! I'm going to work on a special part soon with one of mine hidden ships. Thank you once again!
Dino: -video chat- who could that ship be?
Ten: It's me of course.
Johnny: No, everyone knows she is fond of Tenmo.
Felix: -video chat- it's me I hope.
-crying- I'm missing Stray Kids too.

Chaeyoung: Bye Sweetie Sweetie