Nobody *H.MM x K.YG* -GOT7 Style-

I want your body 'til the very last drop. I want you to holler when you want me to stop - Keith Sweat - Nobody
........
-record scratch to stop song-
-A sign appears on stage-
.........
Yeom's Love Story by GOT7 minus Yugyeom
A blank piece of paper was on the floor, as GOT7 minus Yugyeom walked on stage.

BamBam: We didn't write one, but Yugyeom and Momo had boom boom time in it. Just need to write.
Jackson: Oh yeah! He is finally...
Jinyoung: Oh hell no! -reading the lyrics- You used a Keith Sweat song for all things?!
BamBam: it's good boom boom music and they can make a sweet child with that song. Let me just...
Jinyoung -smack BamBam on the head- You idiot!
JB: We let Punkette have one night off of writing, promise to make the best part ship ever,  and that's your idea?! S...se........x....S..... I can't say it for the innocent readers!
Mark: Well there goes half her followers.
Jinyoung: This is the dumbest idea you ever done.
BamBam: Better than Youngjae's idea.
Youngjae -looking sad-: I thought a prom story would be nice.
Jinyoung: JB, talk with your children. We are not writing a smut. Punkette will have a heart attack!
JB: Let's think of something better, guys. Something that would have her not kill us.
BamBam and Jackson, whine: ....Fine no boom boom.
Mark: How about a nice romantic car ride through the countryside.

"So where are we going?" Momo asked him, as they got into the car.
"I think a nice picnic in the countryside would do us well for a first date," he said, turning on the car. "Plus it will get me away from my crazy hyungs." Momo reach over and squeeze his hand.
"Just focus on us today," said Momo, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Youngjae: You forgot he failed his driving test, Mark-hyung.
Mark: Oh yeah, so did BamBam too.
BamBam: Hey!!!
Jackson: Well I think an action pack story with him saving Momo from harm.

Yugyeom broke threw the glass window and landed on the ground feet first. He stood up to see the evil Jungkook, holding his precious Momo in his arms.
"So Agent Kim, you finally came to recuse your girlfriend," said Jungkook, holding a gun to Momo's head. "I think time just ran out for you."
"Not today," Yugyeom said, as he shot Jungkook's hand with his cuff links' mini laser. Jungkook dropped his gun, as Yugyeom jump kick him in the chest, sending him flying to the wall. Momo turned to him with a huge smile on her face.
"My hero..."

JB: He can't even hold his juice box let alone a weapon.
Jinyoung: Plus I seen him kick, pretty weak.
Jackson: Come on, he would look dashing in a suit.
BamBam: I know...
GOT5 members: No!
BamBam: Awe, but it's good.
Jinyoung: No smut. You are out of this competition.
BamBam: Then tell us your story.
Jinyoung: Fine I will. It's the best.

"Momo," Yugyeom spoke to her softly, as she looked at him. The two were behind the curtains, getting ready for their duet dance for the JYP showcase. "You are going to do amazing out there." Momo smiled and blushed at his words.
"Thanks Yugyeom, you are going to knock their socks as well." He stepped closer to her, as Momo did as well. Yugyeom took her hand and intertwine with his. Both their cheeks were red at this point.
"We known each other for a long time," he said, as Momo nodded. "Do you think I can kiss you?"
"Right now?" He nodded at her, as Momo gave him a nod. Yugyeom leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips, as the curtains opened up to reveal them kissing each other.

Jackson: Too romantic...needs action
Youngjae -clapping-: That was amazing!
Mark: I thought it was good.
JB: Agreed.
BamBam: You are just saying that so Jinyoung doesn't hit you?!
JB: Am not!
Jinyoung: Really now. What is your story for them then?
JB: I'm not telling.
Jinyoung: Because you think is better than mine.
JB: No, I know it's better than yours.
Jinyoung: Prove it.
Youngjae: Mom and Dad are fighting again...
Jackson: When aren't they?
BamBam: When they aren't yelling at us, especially me.
Jackson: Good point.
JB: Fine here is my story.

Momo was running down the hall and burst through the door. She hurry to closed it, but a hand reached out to block the door. Momo jumped back, as Prince Yoongi came in the room with his guards.
"Now Princess, I didn't want to do this. You had a choice to come with me freely, but now I have to take you by force. Momo was trapped, as she didn't know where to go. She looked around for a weapon, as his footsteps were getting closer.
"Now Prince Yoongi, I don't care what you do in your kingdom, but in mine, you will not take the Princess of the Night as she is under this kingdom's protection." Yugyeom pulled out his sword, as Yoongi did the same. They stared at each other, as Yugyeom's guards came to his side.
"Let's end this now."

Mark: Did you steal that from her other story, Looking Through Your Eyes? Which you are the only GOT7 member in this far.
JB -looking away-: No....
BamBam: She is going to kill you for leaking a scene.
Jinyoung: I can't believe you...
JB: She wrote parts ahead and it is good it actually had Yugyeom in it! Plus I know the ship Momo will be with...
Ten -pop out of nowhere-: What about me? I been dying to know if I made it in finally.
JB: I already said too much.
Ten: but...
Taeyong -appear and pull Ten away by the ear-: Continue.
Jinyoung: Youngjae, your turn.
Youngjae -smile-: Time for my time to shine.

Momo was heading up the path to school. Prom was in a week and nobody has ask her to go. This was her senior prom and she didn't want to be the third wheel to everyone. Momo got near the front of the school, as there was a crowd. She was curious about it, as someone spotted her.
"She's here!" Everyone split to either side of Momo. She looked straight to see Yugyeom standing there with flowers, balloons, and a sign. She got a little closer and read the sign.
-you will brighten up my day if you say yes to prom-
Momo gasped, as Yugyeom stepped up.
"So what do you say?" Momo nodded and smiled at him.
"Yes I would go to prom with you." Yugyeom dropped the sign, as Momo jumped into his arms. Everyone was cheering for them, as Yugyeom places a sweet kiss on her cheek.

Jackson: you know that wasn't bad.
BamBam: I agreed.
JB: Good job, Youngjae.
Mark: I like it.
Jinyoung: though my was better, everyone likes Youngjae's idea. Okay we have a story idea...we need a new song for a title.

As the guys work on their story, Momo and Yugyeom stood in the distance watching and recording the madness.

Yugyeom: $10 if Punkette screams and murdered them for ruining our ship part and part 85.
Momo: I will throw in a $20 if she kills JB first. Man, I wonder how he got that script? She has it under lock and key.
Yugyeom: Sorry we didn't get a part.
Momo: it's all right, Yugyeom. This is at least different from others...that's for sure. Want to get ice cream?
Yugyeom: I'm down with that. I will even buy.
......
Never again will I trust GOT7 to write a Momo x ship ever again!
Well I hope you like this...part...yeah something different that's for sure. Please comment and vote. The next part I will be writing it! Now if you excuse me....-pulling out a shotgun- I have a JB to hunt.
-leaving-
JB, how dare you steal from LTYE!!! I have half a mind to kill you off!!!

Bye sweetie sweetie