At The Beginning *H.MM x K.TH*

I've been waiting so long. Nothing's gonna tear us apart - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At The Beginning

"Prince Taehyung, your mother is requesting your presence." Taehyung sighed, as he went to the throne room.

"My son, we have guests coming to visit us," his mother, Queen Sunny said, as he was standing next to his brothers, Jin and Namjoon. "The King and Queen of Japan with their daughter." Taehyung sighed, as he knew what his mother was doing. He was the only one without a bride, as Jin will take the throne and have a marriage with Princess Rosé. Namjoon will married to Princess Jennie and moved to her kingdom soon. Taehyung doesn't feel ready to be married right now. He wants the perfect girl that will understand him and be supported of his needs.

"This better not be another set up, Mother," Taehyung spoke, as the door opened to the throne room. His mother just smiling, knowing her son will change his mind. The royal family of Japan entered the throne room with their loyal guards by their side. Taehyung quickly glance over at the princess and he lost his breath.

 Taehyung quickly glance over at the princess and he lost his breath

She was a visual in Taehyung's eyes, as she followed her parents. She turned towards the princes, as she gave a bow and a smile. Her smile is gorgeous and Taehyung didn't mind about being engaged and married to her. He can spend the rest of his life with her. His father, King Heechul stood up and greeted the king of Japan.

"Jun, you look so well." He turned to the queen. "Ayumi still beautiful as ever." Then he turned to the princess. "Oh my, this can't be little Momo." The princes looked at the princess, as they knew who she was. Princess Momo, the only princess of Japan, one of their playmates when she comes every summer to their homeland. Taehyung now understand why he was attracted to her, as he was really close to her when she was here. They would always get in trouble together. "We haven't seen you here in about five years."

"I'm sorry your majesty, I have been doing my studies and training," she said, giving him a curtsy and smile at him. "I am finally done and can start to continue coming to visit." Taehyung agreed with her on that. He only has visit Momo when he was a child a few times.

"Taehyung, would you please give the young princess a tour of the palace? It has been a long time since she has been here." Taehyung stepped up and held his arm out to her.

"Your highness," he said, as Momo took his arm. He walked with Momo to show her the palace and to catch up with her.

"I believe they are going to be a perfect couple," said Queen Ayumi, as everyone nodded. One person didn't agreed with everyone, as he had to perform his duty first.
.....
"It has been so long since I have visit Korea," said Momo, as they were walking in the garden. "It is still beautiful as I remember." They stopped at the fountain and sat down. "It's been so long TaeTae!" He blushed at that nickname, as she was the only one to call him that.

"It has been Princess," he told her.

"Please drop the formal titles. We are friends aren't we?"