Kiss Me At Midnight *H.MM x L.JH* Bonus Ship

You've been the reason. I have so much love to share - N'Sync - Kiss Me At Midnight

"Just go up to her," said Kihyun, as Joohoney was frozen in his spot. "Come on she doesn't bite." Joohoney still did not move, as Kihyun sighed. "Okay take your time, Chicken Man."

"I'm not a chicken, I just...observing the party," he made an excuse. All idols were at a New Years' Eve party and Joohoney will not make a move towards his crush of a year, Hirai Momo.

"Nothing has change in the last hour. Don't make me push you over to her!" Kihyun got around Joohoney and tried to push him. He was moving, as Kihyun was getting frustrating. "Okay do you want someone to get with Momo. Look at her."

"I'm aware how beautiful she looks," he told his friend

"I'm aware how beautiful she looks," he told his friend. "But what if she doesn't like me. A lot of guys likes her and I'm just..."

"Hello you are Lee Jooheon! Our main rapper and a brilliant producer! If you can make beautiful music, you can talk to her," encouraged Kihyun. "Make your move before someone else does. This is a great opportunity to get to know her." Joohoney took a deep breath and slowly walk over to her. "Good God, you can move faster than that when you think a ghost of after you." Kihyun finally gave him a shove, as he went flying towards Momo. He regain his balance, as Momo turned her head over to him and smile.

"Oh hello there, Jooheon," Momo said, as he smiled at her. "I haven't seen you for a while, how are you doing?"

"Great," he said in a high pitch tone, as he coughed to get back to normal. "Great, I have been busy working on producing my group new album." Momo smiled at him.

"That is great. I was lucky to help in writing lyrics to one of our songs. I'm not quite at that level to produce. Chan did try to teach me but it was just a mess. I think he lost patience with me though would never admit it."

"Maybe one day, you can come to our studio and I can teach you." Momo's eyes brighten up, as he had to control himself not to pinch her adorable cheeks.

"Really? You can? I promise not to be a problem."

"Oh I know you won't." A slow song was playing in the background, as Momo smiled.

"Oh I love this song, please dance with him?" She took his hand and guided him to the dance floor. Joohoney pray in his head he would not embarrass himself. He isn't the best dancer in the group, but managed. Momo moves his arms to her waist, as he was freaking out in his mind. Momo places her arms around his neck and smile. "Follow my lead." She moved to the rhythm of the music, as Joohoney followed her. He looked around to see Kihyun and Shownu watching them. Kihyun gave him a smile and thumbs up, as Shownu nodded at him.

"You not a bad dancer, Jooheon," Momo said, as he blushed a bit.

"I try to keep up with my own rhythm," he replied, nearly stumble. Momo just giggle at him, as he blushed. "Yeah I try."

"You are doing well," she said to him. They spoke to each other, as they continued to dance together. Kihyun was taking pictures on the side at the lovely soon-to-be couple.

"Our baby is growing up so fast," cried Kihyun to Shownu. Shownu just pat Kihyun on the head. "We should have another one." Shownu's eyes widen at his member, who was hugging his arm.

Momo and Joohoney finished their dance, as she took his hand and led him away from everyone. They went to a quiet place and sat down.

"You sure you aren't the main dancer in your group?" She teased him, as he laughed.

"No I leave that for Shownu. I'm not at his level but I can managed myself." They just continued to talk about each other and they gave some things in common.

"You are so funny," she said to him, as she finally stop laughing. "Really you are." He smiled at her, as he saw the swimming pool outside. He stood up and took her hand. They went outside to see how lit up the pool was.

"If it wasn't winter, I would love to take a swim," he said, as Momo nodded. "They went all out on the decorations. They even still have the Christmas tree up."

"I guess they won't take it down until after New Year," she told him, not letting go of his hand. "Say Jooheon, I need to tell you something. You see, I have to admit..." as they were walking, Momo slipped on a puddle and lost her balance. Joohoney felt her slipping, as he tried to help her, only that they both lost balance and went into the pool. Joohoney was the first to submerge, as Momo did as well. Joohoney wrapped his arms around Momo to keep her afloat.

"I got you, I got you," he told her, as she wrapped her around around his neck. "It's okay." Momo just let out a sob, as he got worry. "Are you hurt?" Momo shook her head, "Then why are you crying, Princess?" He realized what he call her and told himself he was stupid.

"I just ruined my chance to tell you that I like you," she began, wiping her tears away. Joohoney frozen in place, as he heard her confess. She likes him? "I wanted to tell you how amazing you are, how you can make me laugh without trying, and how sweet you are towards me. I had to slip and get us all wet. I'm just a stupid girl and you would never like me for this mistake." She cried a bit more, as he moved his hand to wipe the tears away.

"You aren't stupid all right," he said, taking a deep breath. "You are such a wonderful girl. You are sweet and lovely for everyone. I like how your eyes light up in the simplest things and when you giggle. It's just so cute I want to eat you up. What I'm trying to tell you is I like you too." Momo looked at him in surprise.

"Really but I didn't get to tell you."

"You already did and I'm glad you like me like I like you." Momo smiled at him, as the countdown started for the New Years.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

"Happy New Years!!!" Fireworks were fires up to the sky, as Joohoney leaned to her and gave her a kiss. Their first kiss of the new year and a new relationship. Momo returned the kiss, as he held her close. They kissed for another minute, as they heard a cough near them. Joohoney broke the kiss to see Kihyun and Shownu standing at the side of the pool with towels. Kihyun look like he was going to cry, as Shownu shook his head.

"My baby boy..." cried Kihyun, as Joohoney just laughed. Momo was blushing madly, as he just chuckled at her. He gave her another kiss, forgetting about his members for a moment.

"Be my girlfriend," he asked her, breaking their kiss.

"Yes, I will," she told him, pulling him for another kiss.

"Okay out of the pool," said Shownu, "You can make out once you dry off." Kihyun just cry about his baby boy is a man. "Kihyun...please you are going to embarrass him."
.....
Holy Goddess Momo!!!
I should never have my friends pick a ship!
That was hard!
Joohoney: I think you did a good job!
Kihyun is still crying isn't he?
Joohoney: yes he is.

So right now for Part 175 we have the following:
Jimin: 4
Jeonghan: 2
Yoongi: ... 1
We have a lot of time before we get the final ship for 175. So vote!
Ten: haha you only got 1 vote.
Yoongi: you got none.
Ten: -mad- vote for me people!

Comment and vote and I will see you next time.
Bye sweetie sweetie.