Tomorrow *H.MM x K.SY*

It's time for my last tear to fall. And me to smile again - Brandy - Tomorrow

"You have to break up with her...it's best for the group," said his manager to Hoshi, as he shook his head. "You can't date a nobody..."

"She isn't a nobody," Hoshi told him. "I love her so dearly. Please don't make me leave her. I never ask anything in my life, but I don't want to lose her." His manager sighed, as Hoshi was looking at him with pity eyes.

"It is CEO's orders. If you don't break up with her, you will be dismissed from the group." Hoshi didn't like his options anymore. He would have to lose his love or his dreams. Why can't he have both? "I'm sorry but you have to make the choice. Either break up with Momo or Seventeen becomes a 12 member group:" Hoshi sighed, running his hands through his hair, as he need to make his choice.
.....
Momo was excited to share the news to her boyfriend about her finally getting into one of the top dance academy in the world, Juilliard School of Dance. She will have to move to New York, But is willing to keep her relationship with Hoshi. She was backstage at their concert to greet him and wish him luck.

"Hoshi," Momo called him, as she walked over to him. Hoshi took a deep breath and gave her a cold stare. Momo stopped in a heart beat, as she saw his glaze. "Hoshi..." he put his hand up to make her stop.

"I been thinking and we need to stop seeing each other." Momo looked at him in surprise. "This isn't working."

"What are you talking about? Hoshi, tell me you are joking?"

"I'm not joking, we are done, Momo," he told her in a cold tone. "You are so needy, it drives me crazy. You don't have anything line up, as I been supporting the both of us. Not anymore, you are on your own. I never want to see or hear from you again!" He was yelling at this point, as Momo was crying so hard and his members were coming out to see what was happening. Momo looked around to see everyone staring at her, as she covered her face with her hands. She turned and ran out of the building, humiliated and heartbroken. Hoshi's face turn from cold to hurt, as he couldn't believe he hurt his love.

"What happened?" Jeonghan asked, as Hoshi just shook his head, trying not to cry. He was struggling, but he had to do it to continue his dream as an idol. But what he lost was his dream of having Momo by his side. He finally fell to his knees and started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Momo. It is for the best."
.....
-Four years Later-

"So that's our competition," said Wonwoo, as the group was watching a new rookie group, Stray Kids practicing their performance. "They aren't bad for being new."

"Hey we have to encourage our young ones," said Hoshi. The rookie group finished their rehearsal, as they were leaving the stage. They all bow to each other, as they were switching. Hoshi was behind everyone, as he heard a voice he hasn't heard in four years.

"Channie!" He slowly turned around to see an older and mature Momo, standing about ten feet away from where he was. She was waving, as one of the members of Stray Kids walked over to her and gave her a tight hug. He couldn't hear them talking, but saw the guy leaning in and gave Momo a kiss on the lips. He was frozen on his spot to see that, as Momo was looking at him with sparkling eyes and a smile. The same look she gave to him when they were together.

"Hurry up or we are going to be late," called Joshua, grabbing Hoshi by the collar to get on the stage. He couldn't take his eyes off of Momo, as Hoshi was finally on the stage.

Hoshi couldn't get the image of Momo, being in someone's arms and them sharing a kiss throughout rehearsal. He kept messing up on his dance and miss his part to sing. Coup has scolded him a few times, until he finally had it and pulled him to the side. He send the others back to their waiting room, as he talked to Coup.

"Okay, what is going on? You never mess up this bad." Hoshi was going to speak, then shut his mouth. He didn't want everyone to know that he saw his ex-girlfriend in the arms of someone else. Coup was about to go off, as they heard Mingyu scream in joy.

"Oh my God, it's that you Momo?!" Coup finally got on, as the two hurried over to their members. They saw them hugging Momo, as she just laughed at them. "It has been so long!"

"I know, but I'm back in Korea."

"Where did you go?" Dino asked.

"I got accept to Juilliard School of Dance in New York," she said, as everyone was happy. "I study there and got my degree in dancing. I came back to Korea to be with my fiancé." What? Fiancé? Momo held up her hand to show off her engagement ring. "I got engaged just a few months ago."

Hoshi was fuming on the inside. He was the one that is supposed to put a ring on her. He should be her fiancé. If the CEO didn't make him break up with her, they would have been married by now. Hoshi was about to step up, but Coup held him back so he doesn't cause a scene. He told everyone what happened, as they hate to say they were disappointed how he handle it. The CEO actually resigned once news got out on what he made Hoshi did. Hoshi tried to get a hold of Momo, but she vanished. Now he found out where she was and she looks so happy.

"Oh wow, our little Momo grew up," said Jeonghan, as Momo giggled. Someone came up next to Momo and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She looked up and smiled at the person.

"I didn't know you knew Seventeen."

"Oh yeah, I was close to them before moving to New York." Momo looked at all the members and smiled. "Guys, this is my fiancé, Bang Chan." Chan smiled at them, as Hoshi's heart felt like it exploded into pieces. He stared at Momo, as she was smiling like she used to at him. "Bang Chan, you know this is Seventeen. I would love to stay and chat, but I promise lunch with my fiancé and his members. We need to catch up once sometimes." Momo waved at them, as Chan and her left. Chan took her hand into his, as everyone watched.

"She looks so happy," said Hoshi, as everyone looked at him. He turned to the wall and punch it hard. "That's should be me with Momo! It's all my fault for ruining the best thing I had. If I could stood up for our relationship, we would be married. Now it will never happen." He punch the wall again out of anger and sighed really hard. "It's hurts to see her happy without me."
.....